HP PAGEWIDE PRO 477DW SETUP
Hp pagewide pro 477dw setup is not an inkjet or laser printer but a PageWide business printer. It is the best when compared to ownership, print quality, and speed that are perfect for office use. This printer provides color prints at a low cost and a fast pace. The printer is enabled with dynamic security. Always use the Original ink cartridges that are supplied by HP to get professional quality documents and high performance. Non-HP products may spoil the printer’s function. You can scan a report on two sides and send it directly to email or store it in the cloud with LDAP.
HP Pagewide Pro 477dw What Kind of Printer?
123 hp pagewide pro 477dw is a multi-functional printer that prints fast with excellent graphics and good-looking texts. This printer is a little expensive product, and it completely fits a small to midsize businesses. It is an alternative to a laser printer. The paper capacity of this printer is about 550 sheets for legal-size. It is divided into two trays as 500 sheets in cassette and 50 in multi-purpose tray. You can also add another 500 sheets in the drawer, and the printer can handle up to 1,050 sheets. Hence, the maximum monthly duty cycle of this printer is 50,000 pages. The HP Pagewide Pro 477dw Setup includes Wi-Fi, Ethernet, USB, Wireless Direct, Wi-Fi Direct, and Near-Field Communications (NFC).
HP Pagewide Pro 477dw Driver
123 hp pagewide pro 477dw driver has to be installed on the computer if you want to print or scan the files from it. It is the main tool that helps the printer communicate the HP printer. The HP Universal Print Driver can be downloaded from the website. This driver includes software for both the printer and the scanner. You can perform multiple functions with this printer wirelessly through the network connection after the driver is download. This driver supports the Windows and the Mac operating system.
HP Pagewide Pro 477dw Manual
123 hp pagewide pro 477dw pdf is available in our website. The user manual is usually shipped with the printer. You can download the soft copy of it from online if you have misplaced it. Enter the printer’s model name in the search bar and then click the User Guide option. Select Download and wait until the download completes on your computer. The soft copy of the manual ID is downloaded in the pdf format.
HP Pagewide Pro 477dw Driver Installation
- Switch on your HP Pagewide Pro 477dw Setup printer from the wall outlet and press the Power button. Disconnect the USB cable if it is connected to it.
- Enable the network connection on your computer and open the Internet browser. Visit our website and select the Software and Downloads option.
- Type your HP printer’s model name in the search bar, and then check the website for the HP Universal Print Driver.
- Select the OS of your computer from the drop-down list, or change it if you want. Click the Download button.
- Wait until the driver download completes on your computer, and locate the file in the Downloads folder. Select the .exe file on the Windows computer, and run the program.
- Click the .dmg file on the downloads folder if you are installing for the Mac computer.
- Follow instructions that appear on-screen to complete the driver installation on the Windows and the Mac computer.
- Search for HP on your computer and click the Devices and Printers option. Double-click on your HP Pagewide printer model name to open the HP Pagewide Pro 477dw Setup printer software.
- Select the connection type based on your preferences from the list displayed. Click the Add button to add your HP printer to your computer.
- Delete all the existing print queue list if you are using the Mac computer. Select the Default option to set your HP Pagewide printer as your default printing machine.
HP Pagewide Pro 477dw Ink
The ink cartridges on the 123 hp pagewide pro 477dw plays a vital role in printing documents. The original ink cartridges are shipped along with the printer. It prints documents and photos with crisp and clear text and image quality. Install the ink cartridges into the printer by matching the colors on the labels. Check the ink status frequently using the HP software whether it is in the estimated level. Replace the ink cartridges when the ink becomes low or empty. Purchase the genuine HP products from the manufacturer’s website or a nearby retailer. Third-party products are not recommended for this printer, as it damages the quality of the printed documents and the printer.
HP Pagewide Pro 477dw Toner
Visit our website and then select the Ink and Toner option. Enter your printer model in the search bar or enter the ink cartridge number. The ink cartridge number can be located on the ink cartridge and the ink cartridge slot. The following are the compatible toner that works best with this HP Pagewide Pro 477dw Setup printer: HP 975A Black Original PageWide Cartridge (LOR97AA), HP 975A Cyan Original PageWide Cartridge (LOR88AA), HP 975A Magenta Original PageWide Cartridge (LOR97AA), HP 975A Yellow Original PageWide Cartridge (LOR94AA). You can also use the high-yield ink cartridges for the best quality prints.
How to Setup HP Pagewide Pro 477dw Printer?
- Unseal the printer package and place the printer on a smooth surface. Remove the protective materials and take the power cable, user manual, and installation CD from the printer’s package.
- Open the input tray and the paper extender to remove the protective tape. Open the paper output tray and pull the paper extender to remove the tape. Peel off the tape that is kept to hold the Automatic Document Feeder (ADF).
- Connect one end of the power cable to the rear of the printer and the other end to the electrical outlet. Switch on the printer from the wall outlet, and then press the Power button.
- Open the Home screen on the HP Pagewide Pro 477dw Setup printer’s control panel, and then set your preferences such as country/region, language, date and time. Click OK to confirm the changes.
- Open the paper input tray and load the plain paper that is recommended for the HP printer. Adjust the paper width and length guides against the edge of the paper.
- Press the latches on the sides of your printer to open the cartridge access door. You will see the cartridge slots located inside the door along with the color labels and ink cartridge numbers.
- Remove the ink cartridges from the printer’s package and break the seal. Hold the ink cartridge on its sides, and then remove the orange protective cap on it.
- Insert it into the slot with the ink nozzles facing the printer and matching the colors. Install the remaining ink cartridges in the same way and press it slightly until you hear a click sound.
- Close the cartridge access door and wait until printer aligns the ink cartridges by itself. The printer prints a test page to confirm the ink cartridge HP Pagewide Pro 477dw Setup.
- Install the printer driver from our website, which must be an updated version. You can also use the installation CD that is shipped along with the printer.
How to Install HP Pagewide Pro 477dw to Computer?
- Use the USB cable if you want to connect the HP Pagewide printer to the computer.
- The HP printer supports the high-speed USB 2.0 connection. Make use of an A-to-B type USB cable.
- Ensure that the USB cable that is used is not more than 2 m in length. Don’t connect the cable until the printer software prompts you to do so.
- Quit all the programs that are running on your computer before the driver installation.
- Install the latest version of the HP Software from our website or the installation CD.
- You can also install the printer driver through HP Easy Start application if you are connecting the printer to the Mac computer.
- Follow the instructions that appear on-screen to complete driver HP Pagewide Pro 477dw Setup. Select the USB option when the screen prompts you for the connection type.
- Click on Next button and continue with the printer setup procedure by following the instructions on the screen.
- Plug the Type B end of the USB cable to the port that is found at the back of your HP printer.
- Print a test page from any program to check whether the printing software is installed correctly on your computer.
Instant HP Pagewide Pro 477dw AirPrint Setup
- Make sure that your Apple device supports the AirPrint application. Go to the iStore app and install AirPrint.
- The printer driver of a recent version is installed. Open the Setup icon on the printer’s control panel.
- Go to the Network menu and open the Wireless Setup Wizard. Follow the on-screen instructions to connect your printer to the Internet.
- Connect the HP printer and the Apple device to the same network to make it as an AirPrint enabled device.
- Open the paper input tray and load plain paper that matches the paper settings of your HP printer.
- You can now select the files from your Apple device and click the Print option to print documents or photos.
HP Pagewide Pro 477dw MFP Default Password
- Use the following steps to get the default password for your HP Pagewide Pro 477dw Setup printer, if it is lost, forgotten, or no longer available.
- Take a printout of the configuration page from your printer’s control panel.
- You need to restore the network settings to get the default password.
- Open the Setup menu and go to the Network option.
- Press the Wireless and the Cancel button on the printer’s control panel simultaneously.
- Hold them for at least 3 seconds to restore the settings.
HP Pagewide Pro 477dw Firmware Update
- Take a printout of the Printer Status Report to check the current version of the printer firmware.
- You will find the version of the printer firmware listed on the report. Open the Home screen on your printer’s control panel.
- Scroll down to select the Setup icon and open the Setup menu. Press the Down arrow to select the Report option, and then press the OK button.
- Scroll down again to select the Printer Status Report and then press OK. Check the Firmware Version to know about the current version.
- Visit our website and click the Software & Driver option. Enter your printer model name. Click the + sign that is next to the Firmware option.
- Compare the version installed on your computer to the version that is displayed on the website. Select the Download button for downloading an updated version, and then click the Run button.
HP Pagewide Pro 477dw Troubleshooting
123 hp pagewide pro 477dw troubleshooting can be done by following the descriptions given here. You can solve the HP Pagewide Pro 477dw Setup printer problems on your own by reading the instructions in the user manual or download a soft copy of the manual from the website. Save your time and money without carrying the printer to technicians. Download the soft copy of the manual from the site. Contact our Customer Care team if you want to have guided assistance for solving printer problems. Bring back your printer to a good printing condition on your own.
HP Pagewide Pro 477dw 3rd Drawer Won’t Lift
- This error occurs if you attach the accessory after the printer software installation.
- Right-click on the Windows icon and then select the Control Panel option.
- Open the Hardware and Sound option, and then click View Devices and Printers.
- Select the Device Settings tab in the Properties window. Update the driver and make necessary changes.
- Click the HP Universal Print Driver and go to Installable Options. Select the Automatic Configuration option and then click Update Now.
- Scroll down to select the tray that you want to HP Pagewide Pro 477dw Setup. Select the Tray 3 option and click Installed.
How to Clean ADF ON HP Pagewide Pro 477dw?
- Purchase the Advanced Cleaning Kit from our website or a nearby retailer.
- Type the part’s number in the search bar of the website to get the exact product.
- You can use the cleaning pads multiple times and follow the steps below.
- Open the Home screen on the printer’s control panel and click the gray Dashboard strip that is found at the top of the screen.
- Select the Gear icon and scroll down to click the Printer Maintenance option.
- Scroll down again to select the Perform Advanced Cleaning option. Follow the instructions that appear on the screen to complete the cleaning procedure.
HP Pagewide Pro 477dw Enable Network Contacts
- Enable the network contacts by using the Network Contacts Setup feature that is found in the Address Book page.
- Use the top navigation tabs to select the Scan/Digital Send option.
- Slide the navigation pane to the left and select the Address Book or Contacts.
- Choose search methods such as Quick Search and Detailed Search.
- You can also select the Enable personal Contacts option if you are using a Windows computer.
- Select the Test Exchange Server button and enter the details. Select Apply to save the settings that you made on the HP Pagewide Pro 477dw Setup printer’s control panel.
HP Pagewide Pro 477dw Error Message B836AD66
- Check whether the installed printer is outdated on your computer. Update the driver and check whether the issue is resolved.
- Open the Command Prompt window and enter ‘ipconfig’. Press the Enter button and scroll up to find out the Wireless LAN settings.
- Make a note of the IPv4 Address, the Subnet Mask, and the Default Gateway on a paper.
- From the Settings menu and select the option called Restore Network Defaults.
- Click Yes and click the Home button to go back to the main screen.
- Connect your printer using Wi-Fi Direct and select the Network Address. Enter the address in the Manual IP tab and click Apply.
HP Pagewide Pro 477dw Excel Won’t Print
- Turn on the printer, and now it is in a ready state to print.
- Solve the error message that displays on the printer’s control panel, and then try to print a test page to check the issue.
- The cables must be connected properly. Ensure that the network HP Pagewide Pro 477dw Setup is active and the green light turns on.
- Use the network cable that is delivered along with the printer but not the phone cord to connect to the network.
- Make sure that the network router is turned on and is working properly with a stable internet connection.
- Right-click on the HP Printer’s name and select the Properties option. Open the Ports tab and check whether the printer’s name is listed and matches with the Product Configuration Page.
HP Pagewide Pro 477dw Blue Screen Issue
- Update the printer driver from the website to fix the blue screen issue. Try to contact the router manufacturer or ISP to update the router firmware.
- Search for Command Prompt on the Windows computer. Select the Command Prompt option from the list of search results.
- Enter ipconfig in the Command Prompt window and click the Enter button.
- Scroll up and check the Wireless LAN settings. Make a note of the IPv4 Address, the Subnet mask, and the Default Gateway.
- Restore the network settings of the printer to default. Connect your HP printer wirelessly through the HP Wireless Direct or Wi-Fi Direct.
- Open the Network tab on your computer and select the Network Address tab. Click the Manual IP option and then enter the IP Address that you have noted down. Click Apply and wait till the computer connects to the network. Now the HP Pagewide Pro 477dw Setup printer Issue will be solved.