- Home »
- Brother Dcp J152w Printer
INSTRUCTIONS FOR BROTHER DCP J152W SETUP
Brother DCP J152W is a wireless All-in-One printer designed for home-based work purposes. It is an economical color inkjet printer. The device is compact in nature so that it never occupies much space. The machine delivers fast color printing whenever you need it, and it is convenient to change the cartridge when there is shortage of ink. Brother Dcp J152w Setup is a flexible wireless printer and you can enjoy printing from any place in the room. Additional features like auto duplex printing, mobile printing feature, etc., increases the productivity.
Unboxing & Basic Setup
Step 1: Unboxing The Printer
- Unpack the printer from the package and remove all the components from the box.
- Remove the protective cover and seals from the package.
- Check whether you have received all the components.
Step 2: Turn On Printer
- Place the printer near the power outlet so that you can easily access it.
- Connect the given power cable and press the Power button on the printer control panel.
- Make sure the printer turns on.
- Choose your Language, Date, and Time.
Step 3: Installing Ink
- Open the ink tank cover on the right side of the Brother Dcp J152w Setup.
- Remove the ink cartridge from the package, and make sure that you take off the orange protective materials.
- Now, place and insert the ink cartridge into the respective color slot and push it inside the cartridge holder slot firmly until it clicks.
- Repeat the steps for all the remaining ink cartridges and make sure that you place and insert them properly into the respective color slots.
- Now, close the ink tank cover.
- Next, press OK on the control panel if it prompts to charge the ink.
- Wait until the charging takes place.
Step 4: Loading The Paper
- Pull out the paper cassette tray from Brother Dcp J152w Setup and lift the output tray.
- Align the paper guide by squeezing it to make the paper fit the tray.
- Place the paper inside the tray by keeping the print side facing down.
- Lower the output tray and push the paper tray entirely inside the Brother DCP J152W printer.
- Now, pull out the paper support and flip the support.
Step 5: Installation Of Software
- Make sure that you have connected the PC to the Wi-Fi to which the printer is connected.
- Insert the Brother printer driver software CD to install the software.
- You can even download the software from the official web page of Brother.
- Download the Brother Dcp J152w Setup software that supports your OS.
- Click on the Install option after accepting the terms and conditions.
- Choose the Wireless connection on the Connection method screen and click Next.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the setup and ensure that the “Successfully Connected” message appears on the desktop.
Brother DCP J152W Driver Download
Brother DCP J152W driver enables the printer to perform more efficiently, which provides the best output. The driver helps access the printer from the PC and allows the printer to deliver optimum performance. You can download the Brother DCP J152W driver from the official web page of Brother.
Brother DCP J152W Driver For Windows
- Turn on the Windows PC and connect it to Wi-Fi.
- Open the web browser and go to the Brother official web page.
- Search for the Brother Dcp J152w Setup using the search bar.
- Select the Support tab and choose the Downloads section on the printer page.
- Choose Windows from the Select OS family section and choose the relevant OS of your PC from the Select OS version section.
- Click Next and select the driver from the list to download.
- Click Download after accepting the End Users License Agreement and click Install.
Brother DCP J152W Driver For Mac
- Make sure the Mac is connected to the Internet and go to the Brother official web page.
- Choose the Support tab and provide the printer model in the search bar.
- Select the Downloads section from the left side of the Brother Dcp J152w Setup printer page.
- Select Mac from the Select OS family section and choose the respective OS of your device from the Select OS version section and click OK.
- Select the driver from the list and click Download after accepting the End Users License Agreement.
- Wait until the downloading process gets completes and install the downloaded driver on your computer.
Brother DCP J152W Manual Download
Brother DCP J152W Manual enables the user to access and operate the printer without any trouble. It helps the user set up the machine, control and handle the device, etc. You can quickly download the pdf version of the Manual from the Brother web page.
- Go to the official Brother web page and select the Support tab.
- Enter Brother Dcp J152w Setup in the search bar and choose the Manuals section on the printer page.
- Select the User Manual from the list and click Download.
Brother DCP J152W Wireless Setup
- Turn on the Wi-Fi router and place the printer within the Wi-Fi network range.
- Press the Menu button on your printer control panel and select the Setup option.
- Choose the Network setup option and press OK.
- Select Wireless Network and press OK.
- Choose the WLAN option and press OK.
- Make sure the WLAN option is enabled, select the Setup Wizard option, and press OK.
- The Brother Dcp J152w Setup will search for the available Wi-Fi networks nearby.
- Select your Wi-Fi network and make sure you provide the required details.
- Wait until the connected message appears on the desktop.
Brother DCP J152W Toner Replacement
The Brother DCP J152W printer comes with ink cartridges, and you can replace the cartridges if you find that the device is running out of ink or you are facing any other print quality issues. You cannot replace the toner as the machine has no toner in-built in it, since the printer runs through an ink cartridge.
Brother DCP J152W Scan Setup
- Open the document cover and then place the document on the Brother Dcp J152w Setup scanner glass platen such that it faces down.
- Close the document cover and press the Scan button.
- Select the Type of scan and press OK.
- Configure the scan settings by choosing the Scan type, Resolution, Scan size, and press OK.
- Press the Mono Start or Color Start button.
Brother DCP J152W Scan To Email
- Load the document on the scanner glass platen and press the Scan button.
- Select the Scan to Email option from the list and press OK.
- Make sure you provide the email to send the scanned document.
- Configure the scan settings, such as Resolution, Scan size, type, etc., and press OK.
- Press the Mono Start or Color Start button.
Brother DCP J152W Troubleshoot
Brother DCP J152W troubleshooting steps help solve the technical issues manually, and it helps the user to get back to his work after resolving the issue. Most troubleshooting steps are provided along with the Brother Dcp J152w Setup user manual, and you can also download them from Brother’s official web page.
Brother DCP J152W Printer Offline
Ensure that your Brother printer is connected to the Wi-Fi and placed within the Wi-Fi network range. If the printer is connected to a poor network connection, it will go offline. So, try to connect the device to a strong connection and try printing. Check on the printer properties. If the Use Printer Offline option is enabled, it will result in the Brother DCP J152W printer going offline.
- Navigate to Devices and Printers on the Windows computer and make sure the printer is listed on the page.
- Right-click on the Brother Dcp J152w Setup and choose the See what’s printing option.
- Click on the Printer tab.
- Make sure that the Use Printer Offline option is disabled. If not, then disable it and restart the device.
- Now, run a test print.
Brother DCP J152W Won’t Turn On
Check whether the power cord is connected to the printer and the Power button is on. If everything seems perfect, disconnect the power cord from the power outlet, wait for a few seconds, and connect it again to the power outlet. If the printer is connected via a defective power cord, it will be unable to connect or turn on. So try connecting the printer by changing the power cord and make sure the Brother Dcp J152w Setup turns on.
Brother DCP J152W Reset Drum Error
This error occurs mostly on printers that have a toner cartridge, and Brother DCP J152W is an InkJet printer. So there will be no possibility of occurrence of the Reset Drum Error as the device has no drum unit.
Brother DCP J152W Paper Jam
Paper jam is one of the standard errors that stop the printing process. If you face the paper jam issue, simply stop the printer and remove the jammed paper from the printer without any damage. Now, check on the printer properties. If a lot of print jobs are in the queue, then it will result in paper jamming.
- Go to the Devices and Printers section and right-click on the Brother DCP J152W printer.
- Choose the See what’s printing option.
- Click on the Printer tab and select the Cancel all documents option, which results in canceling the documents from the queue in Brother Dcp J152w Setup.