- Home »
- Brother HL L2320D
Brother HL L2320D Setup
Brother HL L2320D is a printing device that uses the Electrophotographic Laser Printing technology to perform the print operation. This printer performs printing in less than 8.5 seconds. This Brother hl l2320d setup printer can be connected to other devices over wireless or using the USB interface. Almost all OS types are supported by this printer. Learn how to set up this printer for the first time from the below section.
- First, unpack the Brother HL L2320D printer completely.
- The toner cartridge and drum unit assembly are pre-installed.
- So, take them out of the printer.
- Remove the packing materials surrounding the assembly and place it back into the Brother printer.
- Load the required amount of papers in the paper tray.
- Connect the Brother printer to a wall outlet and turn it ON.
- Set the printer preference as per your needs.
- Connect your Brother printer using a USB or wireless network.
- Finally, install the printer driver software on your computer to complete the Brother hl l2320d setup process.
Brother HL L2320D Driver Downloads
- Get the Brother HL L2320D printer driver for your Windows or Mac computer from this website by clicking the Driver Download button given below.
- As soon as you do it, based on your OS type, the available driver will be downloaded.
- Later, open the driver file and carry out the instructions displayed on the installation wizard to complete the Brother hl l2320d driver installation on your computer.
- Alternatively, download the printer driver from Brother printer’s official support webpage.
Brother HL L2320D Driver Mac
- The Brother HL L2320D printer software files available for a Mac computer are Printer Driver and Firmware Update Tool. For some Mac OS versions, the printer’s Utility software is also available.
- To download these software files from the Brother printer’s official site, follow the instructions given below.
- Visit the official site of Brother printer from your Mac computer’s web browser.
- Search and select the Brother HL L2320D printer.
- On the selected printer’s web page, select the Mac option followed by its version type.
- Click the OK button.
- Now, the list of driver files available for the selected Mac OS will appear on the screen.
- Select the Brother hl l2320d driver file you wish to install.
- Click the Download button, followed by Agree to EULA.
- Once downloaded, you can open the driver file and perform the installation process of Brother hl l2320d setup printer.
Brother HL L2320D Manual
Click the Manual Download button provided below.Now, a soft copy of the Brother HL L2320D printer’s user guide will begin to download.After download, open the user guide on your computer’s PDF viewer and utilize it as per your need.
Brother HL L2320D Wireless Setup
Refer to the instructions given below to set up your Brother printer over a wireless network.
- First, complete the initial printer setup by referring to the instructions given in the user’s guide.
- Turn on your Brother printer and the Wi-Fi router. Make a note of the network SSID and password.
- Press the Up or Down arrow buttons on the Brother hl l2320d setup printer’s control panel.
- Select Network > WLAN > Setup Wizard > ON.
- Now, follow the prompts displayed on your Brother printer screen to complete the Brother hl l2320d wireless setup process.
- Once your Brother printer is connected to the wireless network, install the necessary printer drivers on your Windows or Mac computer to complete the entire Brother hl l2320d wireless setup process.
Brother HL L2320D Airprint
AirPrint is a feature that helps the iOS device users to perform the print operation over a wireless network without the need for the printer drivers. This feature is built-in with most of the iOS devices. To utilize this feature, connect the Brother printer and your iOS device to the same wireless network.
Now, you are ready to perform the Brother hl l2320d AirPrint operation.
For iPhone, iPad, iPod touch users:
- Open the document you wish to print on your iOS device.
- Tap the Share icon, followed by Print.
- Select your Brother printer from the list.
- Set other print preferences as per your needs for Brother hl l2320d airprint.
- Finally, tap the Print option.
- Now, your Brother HL L2320D printer will start to print the selected document.
Brother HL L2320D Factory Reset
To factory reset your Brother HL L2320D printer, follow the simple steps discussed below.
- First of all, power off your Brother printer if it is turned ON.
- Again, turn on your Brother printer by holding down the Go button.
- Release the Go button once all lights on the printer’s control panel flashes for Brother hl l2320d factory reset.
- After releasing the Go button, you can see all LED’s turned OFF.
- Now, press the Go button 10 times.
- Once you do it correctly, your Brother hl l2320d setup printer’s reset process will be completed.
Brother HL L2320D All Lights Flashing
If your Brother printer’s fuser unit temperature fails to rise within the specified time, then there is a chance for this issue to occur. Sometimes this scenario also indicates printer hardware or mechanical issue.
- If the fuser unit is causing this Brother hl l2320d all lights flashing issue, then turn off the printer.
- Wait for few minutes so that the fuser can cool down.
- Now, turn on your Brother hl l2320d setup printer and the lights flashing issue will be resolved.
- If the mechanical issue is causing the lights to flash, reset your printer and check if the Brother hl l2320d all lights flashing issue is solved.
- If not, contact your dealer.
Brother HL L2320D Not Printing
- If your Brother HL L2320D printer is not responding to the print operation, then the below section will help you in solving this Brother hl l2320d not printing issue.
- Initially, make sure that your Brother printer and the computer are connected to the same network.
- After that, check if you have installed the correct Brother hl l2320d driver on your computer.
- Ensure that the Brother printer is turned ON.
- Check if you have selected the correct Brother printer model while setting the print preferences.
- Restart your Brother printer and the computer to resolve Brother hl l2320d not printing issue.
- Again, perform the print operation on your computer.
- Check if the paper tray contains enough papers to perform the print operation.
- Finally, reset your printer settings and then try to perform the print operation.
Brother HL L2320D Toner Reset
Proceed with the below instructions to reset your Brother HL L2320D printer’s toner.
- Open the front cover of the printer.
- Switch off your Brother printer.
- After few minutes, turn on your Brother hl l2320d setup printer while holding down the Go button.
- Release the Go button after three seconds for Brother hl l2320d toner reset.
- Now, you can find the message User Mode on your printer screen.
- Press the Go button nine times.
- Now, the Wi-Fi feature LED will flash for a second.
- Again, press the Go button five times for Brother hl l2320d toner reset.
- Close the front cover.
- Now, your Brother printer’s toner will be reset.
Brother HL L2320D Drum Reset
Reset the drum counter of your Brother HL L2320D printer by following the instructions given below.
- Switch on your Brother HL L2320D printer.
- Open the front cover of your printer and don’t close it until the drum reset process is completed.
- Now, locate the Go button on your printer’s control panel and hold it down until all the LED’s light up.
- After that, release the Go button and close the front cover of your printer for Brother hl l2320d drum reset.
- Now, you can notice the drum LED light turned OFF on Brother hl l2320d setup printer.