- Brother HL L2321D Printer
INSTRUCTIONS FOR BROTHER HL L2321D SETUP
Brother HL L2321D is a single-function monochrome laser printer with auto duplex printing. The printer is suitable for home and office-based work purposes. The device is compact and delivers crystal clear documents for up to 30 papers per minute. The automatic duplex printing feature helps to save paper and time. You can access the Brother HL L2321D Setup from the computer using a USB cable.
Unboxing & Basic Setup
Step 1: Unpack The printer
- Unpack the printer from the package and remove all the contents from the package.
- Remove the protective tapes and seals from the printer.
- Place the printer near the power outlet so that you can easily connect it.
Step 2: Install The Toner Cartridge
- Open the front cover of the Brother HL L2321D printer and remove all the orange protective materials from the printer.
- Remove the toner cartridge from the protective cover and make sure that you take off all the protective materials.
- Now, gently shake the cartridge to spread the toner evenly.
- Remove the drum unit from the Brother HL L2321D Setup and attach the toner cartridge to the drum unit and assemble it.
- Now, insert the drum unit into the machine gently until it clicks.
- Close the front cover.
Step 3: Load The Paper
- Pull out the paper tray and align the paper guide.
- Press and squeeze the paper guide to make the paper fit the tray.
- Place the paper on the tray by keeping the printable side facing down.
- Adjust the paper guide and make sure that the edges of the paper do not get damaged.
- Push the paper tray inside the machine and raise the paper extension.
Step 4: Turn On Printer
- Connect one of the ends of the power cable to the Brother HL L2321D Setup and another end to the power outlet.
- Press the Power button and ensure that the LED light on the printer turns on.
Step 5: Installation Of Software
- Make sure that you connect your computer to the Internet.
- Insert the printer driver installation CD to install the software.
- You can even install the software from the official web page of Brother.
- Check whether you have downloaded the software that supports your OS.
- Search for the software on the Downloads page.
- Double-click on the .exe setup file to install the software.
- Click Install after accepting the terms and conditions.
- Wait until the installation process gets completed and connect the USB cable when prompted.
- Click Start setup and select Local wired connection on the Connection method page.
- Click Next. Follow the instructions to complete the Brother HL L2321D Setup.
- Ensure that the successfully connected message appears on the desktop, indicating that the computer is connected to the printer.
Brother HL L2321D Driver Download
Brother HL-L2321D driver enables the user to access the printer from the computer. The driver helps the printer to accept the information from the computer and act as per the information. You can download the driver from the Brother official web page.
Brother HL L2321D Driver For Windows
- Make sure that the Windows PC is connected to the Internet.
- Go to the official web page of Brother and search for the Brother HL L2321D Setup on the search icon.
- Select the Support tab on the printer page and choose the Downloads section.
- Select Windows from the Select OS Family section and choose the correct OS version of your PC from the Select OS Version section.
- Click OK and select the printer driver from the list.
- Click Download after accepting the End User License Agreement.
- Wait until the downloading process gets completed and click Install.
Brother HL L2321D Driver For Mac
- Turn on your Mac and connect it to the Internet.
- Open the web browser and go to the Brother official web page.
- Choose the Support tab on the Brother HL L2321D Setup page and select the Downloads section.
- Select Mac from the Select OS Family section and choose your Mac version from the Select OS Version section.
- Click OK and select the driver from the list.
- Click Download after accepting the End User License Agreement.
- Click Install once downloaded.
Brother HL L2321D Manual Download
Brother HL-L2321D Manual enables the user to access and operate the printer. The Manual is a guide for the user to operate the machine. It also helps the user to handle, set up, troubleshoot, etc.
- Go to the Brother official page and select the Support tab of the Brother HL L2321D Setup page.
- Choose the Manuals section and select the User manual from the list.
- Click Download and view the PDF form of the manual.
Brother HL L2321D Wireless Setup
Brother HL-L2321D is a device that enables you to connect it to the computer via a USB cable. Though the printer has many admirable features, it does not possess the wireless network feature. So, you cannot connect the device to Wi-Fi.
Brother HL L2321D Toner Replacement
- If your Brother printer prints slow and delivers blank prints, there must be a problem regarding the toner. So replace the toner if necessary.
- First, open the front cover of the Brother HL L2321D Setup and remove the drum unit assembly from the machine.
- Push down the lock lever and remove the cartridge from the drum unit.
- Remove the replacement cartridge from the protective cover and take off all the protective materials from the cartridge.
- Now, attach the toner cartridge to the drum unit and firmly insert it into the machine until it clicks.
- Close the front cover.
Brother HL L2321D Scan Setup
Brother HL-L2321D is a single functioning monochrome laser printer. It is a print-only machine, so you cannot scan using Brother HL L2321D.
Brother HL L2321D Scan To Email
You cannot scan to email using the Brother HL L2321D Setup. It is a device that is meant for print-only functions.
Brother HL L2321D Troubleshoot
Brother HL-L2321D troubleshooting helps to solve the technical issues manually. It is hard to continue with your work if the machine goes through some technical problems. They will stop the day-to-day productivity. Let us see some of the issues and troubleshooting steps.
Brother HL L2321D Printer Offline
- Ensure that the computer is connected to the Internet and check whether the computer is placed within the Wi-Fi router range. If not, then it may result in the printer going offline.
- Using a defective USB cable or port will also result in the Brother HL L2321D Setup going offline. So, try disconnecting the USB cable from the port and connect it to another port. Check whether the printer goes online. If the problem persists, disconnect the USB cable and try connecting with another USB cable.
- Also, check on the printer properties. If the Use Printer Offline option is enabled, it will also result in the printer going offline.
- Navigate to the Devices and Printers section and right-click on the Brother HL-L2321D printer.
- Choose the See what’s printing option. A new window will open up now.
- Select the Printer tab and disable the Use Printer Offline option.
Brother HL L2321D Won’t Turn On
- Sometimes, the Brother HL L2321D Setup goes to sleep mode. So, press the Power button on and off again.
- Check the printer power cable. Using a defective power cable will also result in the “Brother printer unable to turn on” issue.
- If all is set well, disconnect the power cable from the printer and reconnect the cable after a few minutes. Check whether the printer turns on now.
Brother HL L2321D Reset Drum Error
- There are many factors/causes that can lead to the Reset Drum Error. It is due to using a non-Brother toner cartridge. Check whether you have installed a non-Brother toner cartridge. If yes, change the cartridge and use a genuine Brother HL L2321D Setup cartridge.
- Improper installation of the Brother cartridge will also result in such an error. Remove the toner cartridge from the drum unit, reattach it to the drum unit, and reinstall it after a few minutes. Check whether the error continues.
- If the error persists, clean the corona wire. Dust in the corona wire will also result in the drum error. So, try to clean the wire and ensure that the error is not shown now.
Brother HL L2321D Paper Jam
- Paper jam is one of the standard errors, and it is easy to fix the issue. If the paper gets jammed on the Brother HL L2321D Setup, the first step is to stop the printer and wait for few minutes until the printer cools down. Now, remove the jammed paper from the printer and run a test print.
- Check the USB cable. Using defective cables will also result in paper jam. Try changing the USB cable and run a test print.
- One of the main reasons for the paper jam is having lots of print jobs in queue. So, try canceling the documents.
- Navigate to the Devices and Printers section on your computer and right-click on the Brother HL-L2321D printer. Choose See what’s printing.
- Select the Printer tab and choose the Cancel all documents option.
- Now, run a test print and make sure that the Brother HL L2321D Setup prints normally.