- Brother HL L2325DW Printer
INSTRUCTIONS FOR BROTHER HL L2325DW SETUP
Brother HL L2325DW is a monochrome laser printer with wireless networking. It supports 2-sided printing. The printing speed is pretty good when compared to the other Brother HL printers; it gives out 25 pages per minute. This Brother printer is primarily designed for home and office use and is mainly known for its boost in productivity. The Brother HL L2325DW Setup is known for its easy paper handling with a 250-sheet paper capacity. The printer also supports wireless printing- AirPrint and also the Wi-Fi Direct feature. The printer provides a good USB 2.0 interface and has a built-in wireless 802.11b/g/n.
- Max Resolution Class B/W: 2400 x 600 dpi
- Max Resolution B/W: 2400 x 600 dpi
- Max Printing Speed B/W (ppm): 24 ppm
- Automatic Duplexing: Yes
UNBOXING & BASIC SETUP
- The Brother HL L2325DW printer
- Drum Unit and toner cartridge
- Quick Setup and Installation Guide
- Installation CD
- Power Cord
- Remove the Brother printer from the carton and place it closer to the router and the computer.
- Peel off the protective tapes surrounding the printer body and discard them.
- Open the front cover of the printer.
- Remove the elastic from the drum and peel off the protective strip.
- Remove the drum unit and the toner cartridge assembly from the printer.
- Gently shake the toner a couple of times to redistribute the toner.
- Place the drum unit and the toner cartridge back into the Brother HL L2325DW Setup.
- Close the front cover.
- Pull out the paper tray.
- Press the green lever present inside and slide the paper guides horizontally and vertically.
- Place a paper stack into the paper tray.
- Fan out the stack evenly to avoid printing problems and paper jams.
- Ensure that the stack does not exceed the paper tray limit (indicator present in the tray).
- Remove the AC power cord from the sealed packaging.
- Connect it to the printer and the main power source.
- Place the driver installation CD into the CD/DVD drive of the computer.
- Wait for the computer to detect the CD and for the Autoplay window to open.
- Follow the commands on the screen. When the connection page opens, choose the type of connection you want for the Brother HL L2325DW Setup.
- Complete the setup process.
- You can download more drivers you want for the printer.
BROTHER HL L2325DW DRIVER DOWNLOAD
The Brother HL L2325DW driver is for your computer. With the driver downloaded and installed on your computer, you can connect to the printer and perform tasks with just a click away. We have described the steps to download the printer driver for both Windows and Mac operating systems.
BROTHER HL L2325DW DRIVER FOR WINDOWS
- On this very support page, click the Driver Download button for Windows OS.
- Once the click is made, the printer driver for the computer will be downloaded immediately.
- You can even download the printer driver from the official Brother support page.
- Open the support page for the Brother HL L2325DW Setup.
- Click the Downloads tab.
- Select the Windows option from the Select OS Family section.
- Click the OK button.
- Under the Read the End-User License Agreement (EULA) section, click the Agree to the EULA and Download button.
BROTHER HL L2325DW DRIVER FOR MAC
- You can download the driver for the Mac OS on this page.
- Click the Download for Mac button, and the driver will be downloaded.
If you want to download the driver from the Brother support page, follow these steps:
- Open the support page for the Brother HL L2325DW printer on your browser.
- Click the Downloads tab on the left (located below the printer image).
- Click on Mac OS and the version of the Mac OS. Next, click the OK button.
- Agree to the License Agreement, and the download will begin.
BROTHER HL L2325DW MANUAL DOWNLOAD
With the help of the printer’s user manual, you will have a much easier outlook on how to set up the Brother HL L2325DW Setup.
- You can download the manual from this very support page.
- As soon as you click on the Download button, the manual will be downloaded.
- An alternative way to download the manual is from the Brother HL L2325DW support page.
- Open the support page for the printer.
- Click on the Manual tab on the left side of the page.
- On the right pane of the page, you will find the User’s Guide and Setup Guide.
- Click the manual you want and then click the Download button next to it.
BROTHER HL L2325DW WIRELESS SETUP
If you have a router or an access point that comes with a WPS button, you can use the WPS feature on the Brother HL L2325DW Setup control panel to have the wireless network settings.
- Press the Menu button on your printer control panel.
- Select the following options: Network> WLAN> WPS and press the OK button for each.
- When the display asks WLAN Enable? select Yes to enable the wireless connection.
- The printer will now search for the wireless network and will display a list of SSIDs.
- Now, just press the Up orthe Down arrow button to select your network; press the OK button.
- Enter the network key for your network and press the OK button.
- Select Yes to apply the changes.
- When the printer is connected successfully, you will see the message saying Connected.
BROTHER HL L2325DW TONER REPLACEMENT
- Ensure that the Brother HL L2325DW Setup is turned on.
- Open the front cover of the printer.
- Hold the handle and gently remove the toner cartridge from the printer.
- Press the lock cover on the left side of the toner cartridge to release the toner.
- Take away the old toner and discard it.
- Unpack the new toner from the packaging and remove the protective material.
- Use the tab to clean the corona wire. Slide the tab from left to right a couple of times.
- Place the toner cartridge into the assembly and push it until you hear the click sound.
- Hold the handle and gently place the toner cartridge assembly back into the printer.
- Close the front cover of the Brother HL L2325DW Setup.
BROTHER HL L2325DW SCAN SETUP
The Brother HL L2325DW printer does not support the scanning function.
BROTHER HL L2325DW SCAN TO EMAIL
Since the scanning feature is not valid, it is not possible to scan to email from the Brother HL L2325DW printer.
BROTHER HL L2325DW TROUBLESHOOT
Despite the various technical aspects the printer supports and produces, there are some problems you might face with the printer along the way. Some of the problems are paper jams, the printer is offline, the printer is not printing, the paper is not feeding, and so on. Here are the solutions for the problems you might face with the Brother HL L2325DW Setup.
BROTHER HL L2325DW PRINTER OFFLINE
When it comes to printers going offline, there are several ways to tackle the problem. Here are two methods that will come in handy.
METHOD 1: CONFIGURE PRINTER PROPERTIES
- Open Control Panel on your Windows computer.
- Select the Devices and Printers option.
- Choose the Brother printer from the list.
- Do a right-click on the printer and click the Printer Properties option.
- Click the Ports tab and click the Configure Port button at the bottom-right corner.
- Click the checkbox to uncheck SNMP Status Enabled.
- Finally, you can click the OK button to save the changes.
METHOD 2: RESTART PRINT SPOOLER
- Open the Run command (Windows key + R).
- Type services.mscin the Run command field; press the Enter button.
- The Windows Services window will now open.
- Locate the Print Spooler service, perform a right-click, and select the Restart option.
BROTHER HL L2325DW DOES NOT PRINT
If the Brother HL L2325DW Setup does not print, here are some troubleshooting steps to look at.
- First, you need to ensure that the printer is turned on or connected to the power source.
- Next, ensure that the printer does not go through errors like paper jam, paper feed, or offline problems.
- Always check the paper tray and see if you have installed the paper correctly. If not, take out the paper stack and fan the sheets out evenly.
- Place them inside and adjust the paper guide in accordance with the tray.
- One more cause that could lead to the printer not printing is the piling up of print jobs in the queue. Always delete the pending jobs if you find a lot lined up in Brother HL L2325DW Setup.
BROTHER HL L2325DW PAPER JAM
Paper jamming is one of the most commonly occurring issues you will encounter while using a printer. In this printer, there are 4 places where paper jam might occur.
PAPER IS JAMMED IN THE PAPER TRAY
Pull out the paper tray.
Locate the jammed papers inside and slowly remove them using both hands, so you do not do further damage to the paper.
Adjust the paper guides inside the tray so the stack inside is held evenly.
PAPER JAMMED (BACK OF THE PRINTER)
- Open the cover at the back of the Brother HL L2325DW Setup.
- Pull down the green lever from the left and the right side to release the fuser cover.
- Use both hands and take out the jammed paper and the pieces of chunks present inside.
- Bring back the fuser cover into its place and push the green lever on both the left and right sides.
- Close the back cover.
PAPER IS JAMMED INSIDE THE PRINTER
- Open the front access cover of the Brother printer and remove the toner cartridge (follow the steps mentioned for replacing the toner cartridge).
- Remove the fragments and the pieces of paper from inside Brother HL L2325DW Setup.
- Remove the jammed paper slowly using both hands.
PAPER IS JAMMED INSIDE THE 2-SIDED TRAY
- Take out the paper tray from the Brother printer.
- Pull out the 2-sided tray from the printer.
- Look further down and check for any jammed papers present inside.
- Use both hands and gently remove the paper and also the pieces of scraps from the inside.
- Close both the trays the same way you removed them.
We believe that this article has assisted you with the Brother HL L2325DW Setup. In case you have doubts, you can message or call our well-trained technicians to clear all your doubts.