- Home »
- Brother HL L2340DW
Brother HL L2340DW Troubleshooting
Some common errors may occur on the Brother HL 2340DW printer. Most of the issues happen due to low maintenance. Use only genuine toner cartridges to avoid print quality issues. While loading paper, make sure to load paper only below the maximum paper mark to avoid paper jam issues. Some of the common issues that occur on the Brother HL L2340DW troubleshooting techniques are mentioned below.
You can contact our technical experts by clicking the Call button on this page. Our technical expert team will assist you in resolving your printer issues.
Brother Hl l2340dw Error Ts 02
- The error TS 02 occurs when the WLAN connection is not authenticated by the printer.
- Check whether the router is turned on and properly configured.
- Move the printer closer to the router to avoid interruption due to other electronic devices.
- Reset the network connection and connect to the network again from the Setup Wizard.
- If you don’t find the network, enter the SSID manually. Then, type the password of the network.
- Once your printer is connected to the wireless network, the issue will be resolved.
Brother Hl l2340dw Keeps Going Offline
If the printer keeps going offline, proceed with the steps that are given below to fix the issue.
- Temporarily disable any Firewall or Antivirus software installed on your computer.
- If you have connected the Brother printer to a Windows computer, press the Windows and Q buttons together.
- Type Devices and Printers in the Search section and hit the Enter key.
- Right-click on the Brother printer and select the See what’s printing option.
- Now, clear the print jobs and restart your printer to fix the issue.
- Use the following steps to configure the Brother HL L2340DW troubleshooting.
Brother Hl l2340dw Won’t Print
To fix the won’t print issue on the Brother printer, carry out the steps given below.
- If the printer is in the Sleep mode, tap any button to wake up the printer.
- Check whether any error message appears on the screen.
- If you have connected the printer and computer using a USB cable, check whether the cable is defective and replace it.
- Open Devices and Printers window on your computer and right-click on the Printer icon. Then, select See what’s printing.
- If the Pause printing option is selected, uncheck it.
- Check whether the printer status is offline and select the Use Printer Online option from Devices and Printers.
- Now, you can start printing from your computer.
Brother Hl l2340dw Not Connecting To Wifi
- If you are facing connectivity issues, check your router and modem whether they are connected properly.
- Restart your printer and router to verify if the problem is resolved.
- Move your router closer to your printer to avoid connection issues.
- If the issue persists, reset your network.
- Now, connect to your network again by selecting the network name.
- Enter the correct password of your network and get connected to it.
- Follow these steps to configure the Brother HL L2340DW troubleshooting.
Brother Hl l2340dw Offline
If the Brother printer is offline, consider the steps given below to resolve the issue.
- Check whether the printer is connected to your computer properly.
- Go to the Control Panel window and select Hardware and Sound.
- Click Devices and Printers and right-click on the printer icon to set the printer as default.
- From the printer menu, make sure that the Use Printer Offline option is not selected.
- On a Mac Computer, open System Preferences and click Print & Scan.
- Now, select the Default icon and choose your printer.
- Ensure that the CUPS driver is selected in the Use section and click Add to set the printer as a default printer.
- You can now start printing once the printer turns online.
- Using these steps to configure the Brother HL L2340DW troubleshooting.
Brother Hl l2340dw Paper Jam
- If you notice any paper jam issues, take out the paper tray.
- Lower the front door and remove the toner cartridge and drum unit.
- Now, using both hands, pull out the paper gently without tearing.
- Remove the toner cartridge and check for any paper scraps in the drum unit.
- Fix the toner cartridge into the drum unit and insert the assembly back to the printer.
- Close the front door and insert the paper tray.
Brother Hl l2340dw Replace Drum Error
If you receive the replace drum error, proceed with the steps that are given below to fix the issue.
- Ensure that the Brother printer is turned on and open the front cover.
- Press the OK button and hold it for a few seconds.
- Select Drum Unit and select the Reset option using the navigation button. Then, tap OK.
- After resetting the drum unit, close the front cover.
- Now, the Replace drum error will be cleared from the printer.
- By using these above steps to configure the Brother HL L2340DW troubleshooting.