- Brother Hl L2350dw Printer Setup
Brother Hl L2350dw Setup
Brother HL L2350DW is a monochrome laser printer that comes with an LCD panel, 250-sheet input tray capacity, and supports Auto 2-sided printing, mobile printing, and wireless printing. The Basic Brother hl l2350dw setup process is quite simple, using the steps mentioned below.
Brother Hl L2350dw Driver
- A printer driver is a software that is responsible for transmitting the print command from the connected computer to the printer.
- It acts as a communication bridge between them.
- The Brother printer driver is available on the installation disc that comes along with the printer during the first-time purchase.
- If it was lost or damaged accidentally, you could download it by clicking the Brother hl l2350dw Driver Download button available on this screen.
- Alternatively, you can download it from the official Brother site.
- Before downloading the printer driver, identify your OS and its version.
- If you are using a Windows desktop, click the Start menu and type “winver” in the search panel.
- Press the Enter key to open the details window and identify the necessary details of your OS.
- If you are using a MacBook, click the Apple menu and select About This Mac from the drop-down menu.
- On the About This Mac screen, you can identify the OS details.
- After identifying the OS and its version, open the default browser and navigate to the official Brother site.
- Type your Brother printer’s model number in the search panel and click the Downloads tab.
- Choose your OS family and its version from the drop-down menu.
- Click the OK button and select your desired language from the Language pull-down menu.
- Click the Full Driver & Software Package link and select the Agree to the EULA and Download button.
- Make sure that you have disconnected the USB cable that connects the Brother hl l2350dw setup printer and the computer.
- After downloading the printer driver, navigate to the Downloads folder on your computer.
- Give a double-click on the installer file and run the Brother hl l2350dw driver setup.
Brother Hl L2350dw Driver Mac
Carry out these steps to download and install the Brother printer driver on your Mac:
- On your Mac, remove any previously installed Brother printer driver before downloading a new one.
- Check whether you have a standard Internet connection and open the default browser.
- Navigate to the official Brother site and type “Brother HL L2350DW” in the search panel.
- Hit the Enter key and click the Downloads tab.
- Choose your OS from the drop-down menu and click OK.
- Select your desired language from the pull-down menu and click the Full Driver & Software Package link from the displayed list.
- It includes CUPS Driver, BR-Script Driver, PC-FAX Driver, and Brother Status Monitor.
- After selecting the Brother hl l2350dw driver, click the Agree to the EULA and Download button to download the software.
- After downloading the Brother hl l2350dw setup printer driver, navigate to the Downloads folder.
- Give a double-click on the downloaded installer file to run the driver setup.
- If you Mac supports optical drivers, you can also use the Brother installation disc to run the driver installation.
- Click the Start Here Mac button and click the Open button if a pop-up window appears on the screen.
- Choose the Wireless Network Connection, Wired Network Connection (Ethernet), or Local Connection (USB) option as your connection type and click the Next button.
- Carry out the on-screen prompts and execute the connection between the printer and the computer.
- Next, agree to the EULA and install the software.
- If prompted, enter your Mac administrator username and password in the required fields.
- After completing the Brother hl l2350dw driver installation, verify the connection by printing remotely from your Mac to the Brother printer.
Brother Hl L2350dw Manual Download
- A manual is a booklet of information regarding the printer specification, setup, function, and troubleshooting.
- You can download the Brother HL L2350DW manual by merely clicking the Manual Download button available on this screen.
- Otherwise, download it from the official Brother site.
- To do this, open the default browser on your computer and go to the official site.
- Type “Brother HL L2350DW” in the search panel and hit the Enter key.
- Click the Manuals tab and select your desired language from the Language drop-down menu.
- Under User’s Guide, you can download the Reference Guide, Online User’s Guide, and Important Network Security Notice.
- Under Brother hl l2350dw Setup Guide, you can download the Product Safety Guide, Quick Printer Setup Guide, and Drum Unit Replacement Guide.
- Under Additional Feature Guide, you can download various guides regarding the Brother printer supported software.
- The manuals are available for download as PDF files.
- To open the downloaded PDF file, you need to install a PDF reader before downloading the Brother hl l2350dw manual.
Brother Hl L2350dw Wifi Setup
- Turn on the Wi-Fi router and the Brother printer first.
- Check whether you have completed the basic printer settings before starting the wireless setup.
- Turn on your computer and connect it to the Wi-Fi network.
- Ensure that you have a standard Internet connection.
- Make sure that you have disconnected the Brother hl l2350dw setup printer and the computer.
- Insert the Brother installation disc into the CD/DVD drive of the computer and run the driver for Brother hl l2350dw wifi setup.
- Alternatively, open the downloaded driver file to run the Brother hl l2350dw driver setup.
- In the Driver Setup Wizard window, agree to the EULA and install your desired printer software.
- On the Connection Type screen, choose the Wireless Network Connection radio button and click Next.
- Verify your wireless network SSID and click the Next button.
- Identify the Wi-Fi SSID and Network Key from the label attached to the backside of the Wi-Fi router for Brother hl l2350dw wifi setup.
- Navigate to the Brother printer’s control panel and press the Wi-Fi button.
- Press the Down arrow to prepare the printer to connect to the wireless network.
- On the Driver Setup Wizard screen, click the No, I do not have a USB cable option.
- On the next screen, click the Checked and confirmed checkbox.
- On the printer’s LCD panel, select the Network option and press the OK button.
- Select the TCP/IP option followed by Setup Wizard.
- Select your Wi-Fi SSID and enter the Network Key using the navigation keys.
- Press the OK button to complete the wireless connection.
- In the Driver Setup Wizard window, check if the Brother hl l2350dw setup printer name is displayed in the available network device list.
- Click Next and carry out the rest of the steps to complete the Brother hl l2350dw driver install.
- Add your Brother printer as a default printer on your computer for Brother hl l2350dw wifi setup.
- If you aren’t able to complete the wireless setup for the Brother HL L2350DW printer, contact our technical support team.
Brother Hl L2350dw Airprint
- AirPrint is a unique feature in the iOS devices developed by the Apple manufacturers.
- Using the AirPrint feature, you can print remotely from the device to the computer without the need to install a Brother hl l2350dw driver.
- To print using the Brother hl l2350dw AirPrint feature, connect your iOS device to a local wireless network.
- Connect your Brother hl l2350dw setup printer to the same wireless network.
- Make sure the basic printer settings are complete. Power up the printer.
- Load some plain paper into the paper cassette with proper guide-width adjustment.
- Launch the Safari browser to open the web page you wish to print or open the document from the file manager for Brother hl l2350dw airprint.
- Tap the Share or Upload icon and select the Print option.
- Tap Printer and select your Brother HL L2350DW printer.
- Input the necessary printing preferences such as the number of pages, paper type, and other settings.
- Finally, tap the Print button to start printing the selected document.
Toner Reset Brother Hl L2350dw
Carry out these steps to reset the Brother HL L2350DW toner counter:
- Open the top cover of the Brother printer.
- Make sure that the Brother printer is turned on.
- Press and hold the Back and Go buttons simultaneously for three seconds.
- After releasing the buttons, press the Back button to navigate to the reset page.
- Use the navigation keys to select the toner and hit the OK button to confirm the toner reset Brother hl l2350dw.
- Press the down arrow key to reset your toner counter.
- You can confirm the reset when the LCD panel displays the “Accepted” message on Brother hl l2350dw setup printer.