- Home »
- Brother HL L2370DW XL Printer
GUIDELINES FOR BROTHER HL L2370DW XL SETUP
Brother HL L2370DW XL is a monochrome laser printer that supports wireless connectivity and so you can connect any wireless device using WPS or Wi-Fi Direct. The Brother HL L2370DW XL setup is quite simple if you follow these steps.
- Unpack your printer and take out the box contents.
- Remove the protective tapes and covers from the printer.
- Pull out the paper input tray completely from the printer and slide the paper width guides outwards.
- Fan a stack of legal plain paper and load it into the paper input tray.
- Adjust the loaded paper with the paper width guides and refix the tray into the printer.
- Connect your printer to an electrical outlet using the supplied power cord and press the Power button to turn on the printer.
- Choose the Initial Setup option on the printer’s control panel using the navigation keys and press the OK button.
- Select your language, date & time, and other basic settings.
- Insert the supplied CD-ROM into your computer’s CD/DVD drive and run the driver installation.
- Agree to the EULA and choose your connection type.
- Finish the driver installation by following the on-screen prompts and verify the printer functionality.
Brother HL L2370DW XL Driver Download
- A printer driver is the software responsible for the communication between the printer and the computer.
- The printer driver package is available on the supplied CD-ROM. If it has been lost or damaged, click the Driver Download button on this page.
- Alternatively, you can download the Brother Hl l2370dw xl setup driver from the official Brother site. To do so, keep reading the instructions.
- Open the default browser on your computer and visit the official Brother site.
- Input your printer’s model number in the search field and select it from the search result.
- Choose the option that directs you to the driver download page.
- Click the Downloads tab from the left-side panel and choose your OS version from the options beneath Select Your Operating System (OS).
- Click the Agree to the EULA and Download button to download the printer driver to your computer.
Brother HL L2370DW XL Mac
- On your Mac, launch the default browser and visit the official Brother site.
- Enter your printer’s model number in the search field and hit the Enter key.
- Select your printer’s model number from the search result and choose the option that directs you to the driver download page.
- Under the Select Your Operating System (OS) section, choose your macOS version and click OK.
- Select the required printer driver from the given options and click the Agree to the EULA and Download button.
- Open the downloaded file to create a disk image and save it on the desktop.
- Double-click the disk image on the desktop to run the driver installation.
- Complete the process and verify the printer functionality by printing a test page remotely from your Mac.
Brother HL L2370DW XL Manual
- You can download the Brother HL L2370DW XL Setup manual by clicking the Manual Download button on this page. However, you can also download the manual as a PDF from the official Brother site. To do so, follow these steps.
- On your computer, launch the default browser after ensuring that you have a stable Internet connection.
- Visit the official Brother site, enter your printer’s model number in the search field, and select it from the search result.
- Select the option that navigates you to the manual download page.
- Click the Manuals tab from the left-side panel (if it is not selected).
- Select the required manual from the displayed list and click the Download button.
Brother HL L2370DW XL Wireless Setup
Using the printer’s control panel:
- Before configuring the Brother HL L2370DW XL printer over a wireless network, identify the wireless settings such as SSID and network key from your router’s label.
- Place your printer closer to the router to avoid connection issues during the wireless setup.
- Turn on your printer and the router.
- Navigate to your printer’s control panel and select the Network option.
- Press the OK button after selecting the WLAN and Setup Wizard options.
- When the ‘WLAN Enable?’ message appears on the LCD panel, press the down arrow key to select On. Doing so will start the Wireless Setup Wizard.
- Wait for the printer to search your wireless network.
- Choose your wireless network name (SSID) from the displayed list using the navigation keys and press the OK button.
- Enter your network key and press the OK button.
- Once your Brother Hl l2370dw xl Setup is connected to the wireless network, the LCD panel will display the ‘Connected’ message for confirmation.
- Now, connect your computer to the same wireless network with the right wireless settings.
- Run the driver installation on your computer using the setup CD-ROM or downloaded driver package.
- Choose the Wireless connection option as your connection type and establish the wireless connection between your printer and the computer.
Brother HL L2370DW XL Airprint
- AirPrint is a printing feature developed by Apple for iOS devices such as Macintosh, iPad, and iPhone.
- Using this feature, you need not have to install any printer software on your device.
- Before you start printing any documents, webpages, or photos using the AirPrint feature, connect your iPhone and the Brother HL L2370DW XL setup over the same wireless network.
- Ensure that you have loaded some plain paper into the paper input tray.
- On your iPhone, open the document or webpage you wish to print and tap the Share icon at the bottom-left corner.
- Select the Print option and tap the Select Printer button to choose your printer.
- Configure the required print settings and tap the Print button to print your document from your iPhone to the Brother printer using the AirPrint feature.
How to Scan on Brother HL L2370DW XL
The Brother HL L2370DW XL printer doesn’t support any scan functions. Besides, it doesn’t have any scanner to scan your original documents.
Brother HL L2370DW XL Toner Reset
- You can reset the Brother HL L2370DW XL printer’s toner when the ‘Replace Toner’ message is displayed on the LCD panel.
- To begin the toner reset process, lift/open the front cover with the printer turned on.
- Press the Back and Go buttons simultaneously and press the Back button again.
- Next, press the down arrow key and choose the correct toner type.
- After selecting the required toner type for reset, press the OK button.
- To confirm the reset, press the down arrow key.
- Close the front cover and restart your printer.
- You have now completed resetting your Brother HL L2370DW XL printer’s toner.
Brother HL L2370DW XL Troubleshooting
- You have to troubleshoot your printer issues when it fails to respond.
- Some common errors like paper jams, offline printer, connection issues, toner error, and paper misfeeds are due to incomplete installation and improper maintenance of the printer.
- Errors like Paper Jams might be false sometimes. In such cases, restart your printer.
- If you have any difficulties in troubleshooting Brother Hl l2370dw xl Setup, click the Call button on this page to contact our technical support team.