- Brother Hl-l3270cdw Printer
SIMPLE INSTRUCTIONS FOR BROTHER HL L3270CDW PRINTER
If you’re looking for simple and easy steps to set up your Brother HL L3270CDW printer for the first time, then you have visited the right page. This page explains how to set up and use your printer for the print operation.Brother HL-L3270CDW is a wireless color LED printer. Its print quality is excellent and offers a print resolution of up to 2400 dpi.Some cool features offered by this printer are:
- Auto duplex printing
- Convenient connectivity options
- Mobile printing solutions
- Excellent print speed
- Outstanding color performance
This printer is an ideal machine for home and office printing needs. The setup process of this printer is a straightforward method to perform.Continue reading this page to know the Brother HL-L3270CDW printer setup process in detail.
BROTHER HL-L3270CDW SETUP- COMPLETE GUIDE
Unpack the printer. Load paper into the tray. Turn on your printer. Choose the device to connect to your printer and use the printer’s driver file or the app to complete the rest of the Brother HL-L3270CDW setup process.To know the setup process in detail, continue reading this page.
Unpacking The Printer
- Open the product box.
- Inside the box, you can find
- Brother hll3270cdw printer
- Drum unit & toner cartridge assemblies (pre-installed on the printer)
- Quick setup guide
- Brother installation disc
- Waste Toner Box
- Reference Guide
- AC power cord
- Belt Unit (pre-installed)
- Take the Brother printer and its components out of the box.
- Now, remove all the packing tapes, materials, and cardboard pieces from inside and outside the printer.
- Gently remove the packing materials and the orange parts from the drum unit & toner cartridges. After doing that, install them back into the printer.
- Recycle the packing materials properly.
- Pull out the paper tray and take it out of the printer.
- Remove the packing material from the tray if it is present.
- Now, adjust the guides to load the paper.
- Ensure that the recommended number of papers is loaded into the tray.
- Adjust the guides properly and place the tray back into the printer.
- Raise the paper support.
Turn On The Printer
- Connect your Brother HL-L3270CDW printer to the electrical outlet using the power cord.
- Once your printer becomes stable, configure the basic settings by following the on-screen instructions.
- Ensure to save the settings after configuring them.
Choose The Device
Before going to the next step of the Brother hll3270cdw setup, choose the device to connect to the printer.
- Run the printer driver file on your computer.
- Choose the desired connection type and connect your printer to the computer using the same when prompted.
- Install the printer software to complete the setup.
Note: If you wish to use Wi-Fi, connect your printer and the computer to the same wireless network. After doing that, run the printer software file on your computer. You can also connect your HL-L3270CDW printer to the computer over a wireless network by following the prompts displayed on the screen when performing the driver installation process.
- Initially, connect your smartphone and the printer to the same wireless network.
- Next, install and use the Brother iPrint & Scan app on your smartphone to add the printer to it.
- You can also use the Apple AirPrint (iOS) and the Mopria Print Service app to print documents or images from your smartphone to the printer.
Congratulations! The Brother HL-L3270CDW printer setup is completed and ready to use.
BROTHER HL L3270CDW DRIVER
Download the Brother HL-L3270CDW printer driver for your Windows or Mac computer from the printer’s support page by following the instructions given below.
- Go to the official support page of Brother.
- Choose your printer model from the Products list.
- Click on the Downloads tab on your printer’s support page.
- Check to ensure that your OS type is selected correctly.
- If you want to download the Brother HL-L3270CDW printer driver for some other OS type, select it manually from the drop-down menu given.
- Locate the recommended printer driver for the selected OS type and click on it.
- Read the software details and license information on the opened screen.
- Finally, click on the Agree to the EULA and Download button to download the selected Brother printer driver for your OS type.
For Windows And Mac
The Brother Hll3270cdw printer drivers available for Windows and Mac are listed below. The driver availability may vary based on your OS type.
- Full Driver & Software Package
- Printer Driver
- Raster Printer Driver
- XML Paper Specification Printer Driver
- BR-Script driver
- Enhanced Generic PCL Driver
- Universal Printer Driver for BR-Script
- Wireless Setup Helper
- Network Connection Repair Tool
- Uninstall Tool
- Brother iPrint & Scan
- Software Update Notification Updater
- Firmware Update Tool
You can download the printer drivers for your Windows or Mac computer from the printer’s support page if necessary. Refer to the instructions given under the “Brother HL-L3270CDW driver” section on this page to know the procedure to download the printer driver from the printer’s support page.
BROTHER HL-L3270CDW WIRELESS SETUP
You can set up your Brother HL L3270CDW printer over a wireless network using the Wi-Fi setup wizard or the WPS method. The instructions below show you how to connect your printer to the wireless network using the Wi-Fi setup wizard (Windows).
- Initially, turn on your Brother printer and the wireless router.
- Next, collect your network’s SSID and password if you have no idea about them.
- Connect your Windows computer to the same wireless network to which you’re about to connect the printer.
- Run the printer installer file on your computer.
- Choose your language from the drop-down menu given on the Select Language screen.
- Read and accept the license agreement of the printer on the License Agreement screen and click Next.
- Click the radio button beside the Wireless Network Connection (Wi-Fi) option on the Connection Type screen and click Next.
- If your printer is connected to the same wireless network to which the computer is connected, its name will be displayed on the screen.
- Otherwise, verify your network credentials and enable the Wi-Fi LAN feature on your printer when prompted.
- To enable the Wi-Fi LAN feature, tap the Wi-Fi icon on your printer screen.
- Select WLAN Assistant > Yes.
- Now, try to connect your brother hl l3270cdw printer to the wireless network.
- If the printer is not connecting to the wireless network again, click Next on the Failed to Connect screen.
- Select the “No, I don’t have a USB cable” option on the Wireless Network Setup screen and click Next.
- Now, tap on the Wi-Fi icon on your printer screen.
- This time, select the Setup Wizard option.
- Choose your network’s SSID from the list.
- Type the selected network’s password when prompted.
- After connecting your Brother printer to the wireless network, return to the driver installation page and complete the rest of the setup by following the prompts displayed on the screen.
- Finally, print a test page over a wireless network to check whether the Wi-Fi setup is done correctly.
- If your HL-L3270CDW printer prints the test page successfully, the Wi-Fi setup is done correctly.
- Otherwise, re-perform the setup.
BROTHER HL L3270CDW TONER REPLACEMENT
To replace the existing toner cartridge, get the replacement one from the Brother or online retail store.
- Turn on your Brother printer if it is turned off.
- Raise the top cover of your printer.
- Remove the drum unit & toner cartridges assemblies from your printer.
- Remove the empty or damaged toner cartridge from the drum unit.
- Unpack the new toner cartridge.
- Insert the cartridge into the slot.
- Ensure that the orange part from the toner is removed.
- Place the drum unit back into your Brother printer.
- Lower the top cover of the printer.
- Now, print a test page to check the toner cartridge quality.
BROTHER HL-L3270CDW DRUM RESET
You can reset the drum unit counter of your Brother printer using its control panel.
- Press the Cancel button on your printer’s control panel.
- Hold down the Toner icon for a few seconds.
- When the Drum option shows up, press it.
- Choose the toner and follow the on-screen instructions to reset the drum unit counter.
BROTHER HL-L3270CDW DOUBLE SIDE PRINTING
You can automatically print the two sides of a document with the Brother HL L3270CDW printer. To perform it, configure the duplex printing settings correctly. If you’re printing a document from your Windows or Mac computer, configure the duplex printing settings using the Print dialog box. Similarly, if you’re printing a test document, enable the 2-sided printing on your printer.
From Printer’s Control Panel
- Open Settings on your printer.
- Select All Settings > Printer > 2-sided > Single Image > 2- sided feed.
- Press the Home button.
Using The Print Dialog Box
- Open the document, page, or image you want to print on the application that supports the print function.
- Open the Print dialog box.
- For Windows: Click the Basic tab and select the 2-sided printing option from the Duplex printing or corresponding drop-down menu.
- For Mac: Open the Print Properties dialog box followed by Layout. Locate the Two-sided printing option and select ON or YES from the drop-down menu beside it.
- Finally, click the Print button.
BROTHER HL-L3270CDW SCAN SETUP
Brother HL-L3270CDW is a single-function printer that supports only the print function. So, you cannot perform the scan setup using it.
BROTHER HL L3270CDW TROUBLESHOOTING
The Brother HL-L3270CDW troubleshooting solutions covered below will help you in fixing the common printer problems. Contact us if you need real-time technical assistance in fixing your printer problems.
- Restart your Brother printer.
- Check and connect your printer and the computer to the same network.
- Reconnect the printer to the network if necessary.
- Load paper into the tray if necessary.
- Similarly, replace the toner cartridge with a new one if it is low or empty.
- Check whether any error message is displayed on the screen. If yes, clear it.
- Remove the jammed or stuck paper from the printer if the paper jam error message is displayed on the screen.
- Update the printer firmware if available.
- Reinstall the printer driver on your computer if you have installed the wrong or incompatible one on it.
- Reset the printer settings if they are configured wrongly.
- To do so:
- Open the Settings screen.
- Select All Settings > Initial Setup > Reset > Factory Reset.
- Now, your printer settings will be restored.
- Reconfigure them if required.
- Using these steps we can execute that brother hl l3270cdw printer setup.