- Home »
- Brother MFC 7360N
Brother MFC 7360N Setup
Brother MFC 7360N is a monochrome printer that can print, copy, scan, and fax. It comes with an LCD panel, 35-sheet Auto Document Feeder (ADF), a built-in Ethernet network interface, and a 250-sheet paper capacity tray. Carry out these below-mentioned steps brother MFC 7360N setup.
- Unpack the printer and take out the printer supplies such as installation disc, setup guide, drum unit and toner cartridge assembly, and power cord.
- Remove the protective tapes and covers from the printer.
- Open the ink access door and take out the drum unit & toner cartridge assembly from the printer.
- Gently shake the drum unit and toner cartridge assembly to distribute the ink inside the cartridge evenly.
- Refix the toner cartridge into the printer and pull out the paper cassette.
- Load some plain paper into the paper cassette and place it back into the printer.
- Connect the printer to a wall outlet using the printer’s power cord.
- Press the Power button on the printer to turn it on.
- Configure the basic printer settings using the printer’s control panel.
- If you wish to use the fax function, connect the telephone line cord and configure the fax settings.
- Install the printer driver with the help of the installation disc that comes along with the printer.
- After installing the printer driver on your computer, verify the printer functions.
- Continue reading to know about brother MFC 7360N setup..
Brother MFC 7360N Driver Download
- You can download the Brother printer driver by merely clicking the Driver Download button available on this page.
- Alternatively, you can download the brother printer driver from the official Brother site.
- On the official site, you will be prompted to enter your printer’s model number in the search field.
- After entering your printer’s model number, press the Enter key and click the Downloads tab.
- Select your desired OS from the Select OS Family section.
- Click the OK button and select your desired printer driver from the displayed list.
- Click the Agree to the EULA and Download button to start downloading the printer driver.
- Ensure that you have entirely removed the previously installed Brother printer drivers on your computer.
- If you start installing a new Brother printer driver without removing the previous one, you might end up with installation failure.
Brother MFC 7360N Driver Mac
Carry out these steps to download and run the Brother printer driver on your Mac:
- First, open the default browser and navigate to the official Brother site.
- Type Brother MFC 7360N in the search panel and hit the Enter key.
- Click the Downloads tab and select macOS from the Select Your Operating System column.
- Click the OK button and select the Printer Driver link.
- It includes the CUPS Driver, BR-Script Driver, PC-FAX Driver, and Brother Status Monitor.
- Click the Agree to the EULA and Download button.
- Wait until the download is completed.
- Go to the Downloads folder and launch the downloaded installer file to run the driver installation.
- On the Select Your Connection screen, choose one among the wired, wireless, or USB connection options as your connection type.
- Finish the installation process with the help of the on-screen prompts.
- After completing the installation process, verify the printer function by printing a test page.
- Use this procedure for brother MFC 7360N setup.
Brother MFC 7360N Manual
- A printer manual is a booklet of information regarding the printer function, specification, setup, and troubleshooting.
- You can download the Brother MFC 7360N printer manual by clicking the Manual Download button available on the screen.
- Otherwise, download the manual from the official Brother site.
- You need to enter your model number in the search panel and hit the Enter key.
- Click the Manuals tab and select your desired language from the Language drop-down menu.
- From the displayed list of manuals, choose your desired manual and click the Download button.
- As the manual is launched in a new tab in the browser, click the Download icon available at the top of the window.
- Wait until the download is completed.
Brother MFC 7360N Network Setup
Carry out these steps to install the Brother MFC 7360N printer over the wired network:
- Before setting up your Brother printer using a wired network connection, verify whether you have completed the basic printer settings.
- Turn on the Wi-Fi router and the computer.
- Connect the Brother printer to the router using a standard Ethernet cable.
- Connect the computer to the same router using another Ethernet cable.
- Insert the installation disc into the computer’s CD/DVD drive and run the driver setup file.
- Otherwise, download and run the printer driver from the official Brother site.
- In the driver setup window, agree to the EULA and proceed with the installation process.
- On the Select Your Connection Type window, click the Wired network connection radio button.
- Finish the driver installation process with the help of the on-screen prompts.
- Once the driver setup window displays the connection successful or connection completed message, click Next and select the Print Test Page option.
- This will print a test page remotely from the computer to the Brother printer.
- You can verify the connection from the printed test page.
- Follow these steps we can perform the brother MFC 7360N setup.
Carry out these steps to set up Brother MFC 7360N printer and the computer wirelessly:
- Turn on your Brother printer, computer, and the Wi-Fi router.
- If your router supports Wi-Fi Protected Setup (Push button method), you can connect the Brother printer to the wireless network without any wireless network credentials.
- Otherwise, you need to configure the wireless credentials such as the router’s SSID and Network Key.
- Your router must have a WPS push button to connect the printer with the help of the WPS Push Button method.
- It is recommended to use the Wi-Fi Setup Wizard to connect your Brother printer to the wireless network.
- Press the Menu button and select the Network option.
- Use the navigation keys to select the WLAN and Setup Wizard options.
- When the printer’s LCD panel displays the WLAN Enable? message, press the num key 1 to select On.
- Now, the printer will search for the available wireless networks.
- Select the New SSID option and press the OK button.
- Enter your wireless SSID in the printer’s control panel.
- Press OK and enter the Network Key.
- If prompted, select Yes to apply the settings.
- Now, the printer will display the “Connected” message.
- Once you have successfully connected your printer to the wireless network, install the printer software on your computer.
- Connect your computer to the same wireless network and run the driver installation process.
- Choose the Wireless network connection option as your connection type.
- Complete the driver installation process with the help of the on-screen instructions and verify the printer function.
- Using these steps we can perform the brother MFC 7360N setup.
How to Scan Using Brother MFC 7360N
Carry out these steps to scan using the Brother MFC 7360N printer’s control panel:
- Before scanning a document from the Brother printer to a connected computer, make sure you have installed the scanner driver on the computer.
- If not, you can install the scanner driver with the help of the installation disc that comes along with the printer.
- Configure the TCP/IP address if you have connected the printer and the computer over a wireless network.
- If you have connected to a Windows computer, click the Start menu and give a double-click on the ControlCenter4 program.
- In the CentralCenter4 Mode window, select either the Home or Advanced mode.
- Check whether the Brother MFC 7360N printer name is selected in the Model drop-down menu.
- Click on the Device Settings tab and select Device Scan Settings.
- Click the File tab and configure the scan settings.
- After configuring the scan settings, click the OK button and go to the printer.
- Make sure the printer is powered on and the original document has been loaded on it.
- You can either place the original on the scanner glass or load it into the ADF.
- Press the Scan button and select the Scan to PC option with the help of the navigation keys.
- Select File and press the OK button.
- If you have connected the Brother printer and the computer over the wireless network, choose the destination computer to send the scan copy.
- If prompted, enter the 4-digit PIN using the dial pad.
- Press the OK button followed by Start to begin the scanning process.
- Now, the scanned copy will be moved to the connected computer (destination folder).
- By following these steps we can perform the brother MFC 7360N setup.
Brother MFC 7360N Fax Setup
- First, connect one end of the telephone line cord to the printer’s LINE marker port.
- Connect the other end to the telephone wall socket.
- Power up the printer and navigate to the printer’s control panel.
- Press the Menu button followed by 0, 1.
- Choose your receive mode using the navigation keys.
- You can select one from the options such as Fax Only, Fax/Tel, Manual, and External TAD as the receive mode.
- After selecting the receive mode, press OK and hit Stop/Exit.
- In the Personal Information window, enter your fax number with the help of the dial pad and press OK.
- Next, set up the pulse dialing mode, telephone line compatibility, and telephone line type.
- Once you finish configuring the fax settings, try sending a test fax.
- Make sure that you have placed the document on the scanner glass or loaded it into the ADF.
- By using these steps we can perform the brother MFC 7360N setup.
Brother MFC 7360N Airprint
- AirPrint is a built-in feature developed for iOS devices by the Apple manufacturers.
- It is used to print remotely from the iOS devices to the printer without installing the printer driver on your device.
- To print using the AirPrint feature, you need to connect the printer and the iOS device to the same wireless netw5ork.
- Unfortunately, the Brother MFC 7360N printer does not support the AirPrint feature.
- Therefore, you cannot print using the AirPrint feature on the Brother MFC 7360N printer.
Brother Printer MFC 7360N Troubleshooting
Is your Brother MFC 7360N printer malfunctioning? Then, it needs to be fixed using the necessary troubleshooting steps. Some of the printer errors occur due to incomplete software installation and improper maintenance.
- If you are getting the “Printer is Offline” message, fix it quickly from the Windows Control Panel.
- You need to give a right-click on the Brother printer’s icon and select the Use Printer Offline option.
- This will fix the offline printer problem within a few seconds.
- By utilizing these above steps we can perform the brother MFC 7360N setup.