- Brother Mfc 7420 Printer
GUIDELINES FOR BROTHER MFC 7420 SETUP
The Five-in-one Brother Mfc 7420 printer comes with mono laser technology, which allows you to print documents and photos with maximum resolution. It also comes with an ADF and a high capacity paper tray to make your day-to-day printing jod effortless. The light connectivity and easy to setup quality allows easy access to its users. Follow the below instruction for Brother Mfc 7420 Setup.
Steps To Set Up The Brother Printer:
- Unpack your printer and discard the protective materials.
- Open the front cover of the printer and unpack the drum unit assembly.
- Shake the drum unit from side to side five to ten times. By shaking the drum unit, the toner spreads evenly.
- Place the drum unit back into the machine and close the front cover.
- To load paper on your printer, pull out the paper tray from the machine and extend the adjusters to their maximum.
- Take out a stack of paper, flip it out, even the paper, and load it in the paper tray.
- Move in the paper adjuster towards the loaded paper. Ensure not to damage or crush the paper while adjusting.
- Place the paper tray back into the printer and unfold the output tray support flap.
- Now, connect the AC power cord to the machine and the power source.
- Press the power button and turn on the printer.
- Set your preferred country/region and date and time on your printer’s control panel.
- Ensure to save the entered details on your Brother printer.
- To set up the fax option on your printer, you need to connect the telephone line cord to the printer and to a modular wall socket.
- Move to the control panel. Select Menu/Set and follow the on-screen instructions and complete the fax setup on your Brother printer.
- You’ve now completed the hardware setup on your Brother printer.
- You can find the CD-ROM with the package. Insert the CD-ROM into your system to install the printer software for your Brother printer.
- Follow the prompted instruction and complete the software setup.
- If your system doesn’t support the CD-ROM, visit the Brother official page to download the printer software for your printer.
- You’ve now completed the Brother MFC 7420 setup.
Brother MFC 7420 Driver Download
- The printer driver plays a vital role and acts as a communicator between your printer and the computer. Our support page provides you an easy way to download the printer driver for your Brother MFC 7420 printer.
- You can find the Driver Download button on this page; click on the button.
- Once the click is made, the page will detect your OS type and the driver file will be downloaded automatically.
- Extract the file and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation.
- You can also download from printer driver from Brother’s official site. If you wish to do that, then follow these steps:
- Go to Brother’s official page and click on the Support & Downloads tab.
- Enter your printer model number and click Search.
- Choose OS from the drop-down list and select the driver you want to download.
- Hit on the Download button and choose the options to run the downloaded file.
- Follow the prompted instruction and complete the installation.
Brother MFC 7420 Driver For Mac
- You can download the printer driver for your Mac from our support page. Find and select the Driver Download button and proceed with the on-screen instructions.
- Follow the steps to download the printer driver from the official site:
- Open Safari and go to the official Brother page.
- Click on the Support and Downloads tab, enter the printer model number in the field, and click Search.
- Extract the .dmg file and agree to the EULA.
- Follow the on-screen procedure and complete the installation.
Brother Printer Manual Download
- The printer manual enables you to clear errors and alerts on your printer at ease. To get the manual for the Brother MFC 7420 Setup, click on the Manual Download button on this page. Extract the downloaded file and have your manual.
- To download the manual from the official site, go to Brother’s official site, click on the Support and Download tab, and then click Manual.
- Enter your printer model number in the field and click Search.
- Choose the manual you want to download and click on the Download button.
How To Scan From Brother Printer?
- Before you begin to scan from your printer, make sure it’s turned on.
- And also, ensure to download and install the scanner driver on your computer.
- Now, lift the document cover, place the document on the scanner glass as per the document guidelines, and lower the document cover.
- Open the scanner driver on your computer and select Scan. Otherwise, navigate to File> Scan.
- Select your Brother MFC 7420 printer from the Scanner drop-down list and click Scan.
How To Scan To Email From Brother Printer?
Steps for configuration
- Check if the printer is connected to your computer.
- Open the ControlCenter application on your computer and click on E-mail.
- Choose the e-mail client installed on your computer.
- The scan to e-mail feature won’t work for webmails.
- After setting the e-mail client under the Software button and Device button, click the OK button.
- Now, proceed to scan your document.
Steps to scan
- Load your document on your scanner glass and press Scan.
- Use the directional keys and navigate to the option Scan to E-mail.
- Now, you have to press Menu/Set or Set.
- The Brother Mfc 7420 setup will scan the document, create a file attachment, and launch your E-mail application.
Brother Mfc 7420 Fax Setup
- Make sure your printer is connected to the telephone line.
- See if the Fax light is on. If not, you have to turn on Fax by pressing the Fax button.
- Load document you want to scan on your printer and go to control panel.
- Select Menu/Set and enter your fax number on the field and select Start.
Brother Mfc 7420 Troubleshooting
The Brother MFC 7420 printer comes with the most advanced features and technologies to ease your printing job. All the errors and alerts will be displayed on the printer’s control panel itself. All you’ve to do is, stick to the prompted instruction on the control panel and resolve the issue for Brother mfc 7420 setup. If you still find it hard to proceed, you can contact our technical team for any assistance. Click on the Call button provided on this page to contact our technical team.