- Home »
- Brother Mfc J4335dw
INSTRUCTIONS FOR BROTHER MFC J4335DW SETUP
In this section we will explain how to configure Canon Selphy Cp1300 Setup. As an all-in-one wireless InkTank printer, the Brother MFC J4335DW printer meets all your printing needs. It can be used for different kinds of printing purposes at your home or small office. The printer produces high-quality color and black and white prints with enhanced graphics and vivid colors. This Brother printer offers engineered ink cartridges to withstand uninterrupted printing with super convenience. The printer can quickly produce documents at a speed of 20 ppm for color and 19 ppm for black and white, and also has a maximum tray capacity of 150 sheets and a duplexer.
- The Brother MFC J4335DW printer
- Ink Cartridges and Power Cord
- Installation CD
- Printer Documentations
- Unpack the printer from the carton and place it within the proximity range of the computer and the router.
- Open the front paper tray from the printer and then open the output tray cover.
- Move the paper guides to the sides of the tray.
- Take a stack of paper and place it inside; bring the paper guides to the edges of the paper.
- Close the output tray cover and push the paper tray back into the body of the Brother printer.
- Remove the power cord from the sealed packaging. Connect the plug to the main power source and the Brother printer.
- Adjust the control panel according to your liking.
- Open the ink cartridge cover on the right side of the control panel and unpack the ink cartridge from the cover.
- Gently shake the cartridge 10-15 times and then insert it into the Brother printer.
- Repeat the series of steps to install the other ink cartridges.
- Press the Power button on the Brother printer.
- Set the date and time on the Brother control panel.
- Press the Settings option, select All Settings -> Initial Setup -> Local Language; select your language and press the Home button.
- Open the Brother Support page for the printer on your browser.
- Click the Downloads tab on the left.
- Select the OS Family and the OS version; click the OK button.
- Choose the driver you want to download.
- ClickAgree for the End-User License Agreement (EULA).
- The download will be complete.
- Once the Brother driver is downloaded to your computer, you can start the installation.
- Perform a double-click on the downloaded driver.
- Follow the commands on the screen and wait for the connection screen to appear.
- Select the connection type.
- Follow the on-screen commands and complete the installation.
BROTHER MFC J4335DW DRIVER DOWNLOAD
You can download and install the Brother MFC J4335DW printer driver on your computer. Once the Brother driver installation is complete, you can perform any task the printer supports with just a few clicks away. We have the steps for you to download the printer driver for different operating systems.
BROTHER MFC J4335DW DRIVER FOR WINDOWS
- On this very support page, click the Driver Download button for Windows OS.
- Once the click is made, the printer driver for the computer will be downloaded immediately.
- You can even download the MFC printer driver from the official Brother support page.
- Open the support page for the Brother MFC J4335DW printer.
- Click the Downloads tab.
- Select the Windows option from the Select OS Family section.
- Click the OK button.
- Under the Read the End-User License Agreement (EULA) section, click the Agree to the EULA and Download button.
BROTHER MFC J4335DW DRIVER FOR MAC
- On this page, click the Driver Download button for Mac OS.
- The very next second, the driver will be downloaded to the Mac computer.
- One more way to download the driver for the printer is from the official Brother support page.
- Open the Brother MFC J4335DW printer support page.
- Click the Downloads tab on the page.
- Select the Mac option from the Select OS Family section.
- Select the version from Select OS Version; click the OK button.
- Click Full Driver & Software Package (Recommended).
- When the page opens, click the Agree to the EULA and Download button.
- The driver will be downloaded to your Mac computer.
BROTHER MFC J4335DW DRIVER INSTALL
- Once you have the driver downloaded from our support page or the Brother support page, you can start with the installation.
- Do a double-click on the setup file to initialize.
- Follow the on-screen commands and complete the setup.
- When the connection screen appears, you will be asked to select from a set of options.
- Choose the connection you wish to have for the Brother MFC J4335DW printer and complete the installation.
BROTHER MFC J4335DW MANUAL DOWNLOAD
- Here, click the Manual Download button, and the manual is yours the very next second.
- If you wish to download the manual from the official Brother support page, open the support page for the printer.
- Click the Manuals tab from the left side of the page.
- Under the User’s Guide section, click the Download button for Online User’s Guide.
BROTHER MFC J4335DW WIRELESS SETUP
Connecting the Brother MFC J4335DW printer to the wireless network is easy. Here, we have mentioned the steps to connect to the Wi-Fi using the WPS (Wi-Fi Protected Setup) method. The configuration can be done from your printer control panel. Kindly note that the WPS method is possible only when the router has a WPS button.
- Press the Wi-Fi button.
- Use the navigation buttons and select the WPS/Push Button option.
- Select OK.
- When the display reads Enable WLAN? press the Right arrow to confirm the selection.
- The Brother printer will start the wireless setup wizard.
- When the printer instructs you to press the WPS button on the router, press it.
- Wait for the Brother printer to find the wireless connection coming from the router.
- The wireless connection will be successful.
BROTHER MFC J4335DW INK REPLACEMENT
- Open the ink tank cover present on the right side of the printer.
- Press the lock release tab present at the top of the ink cartridge.
- Remove the empty color ink cartridge from the slot.
- Repeat the above series of steps for the other ink cartridges.
- Unpack the new cartridges from the packaging.
- Place the cartridge into position and push it until you hear the click sound (repeat the step for other ink cartridges).
- Close the ink tank cover.
- The printer will charge the ink from the new cartridges.
BROTHER MFC J4335DW SCAN SETUP
To perform a scan, you must know how to place the original document you are going to scan on the printer.
- Automatic Document Feeder: Place the original document in the Auto Document Feeder with the print side facing up.
- Scanner Glass: Place the original document with the print side facing down.
BROTHER MFC J4335DW SCAN TO EMAIL
- Load the original document to scan on the printer.
- Press the Scan button.
- Use the navigation arrow buttons on the printer and select to PC. Press the OK button.
- Also, select the to E-mail option and press the OK button.
- Follow the commands on the screen and press the OK button.
- To proceed with the default scan settings, press the Black Start or Color Start button.
BROTHER MFC J4335DW TROUBLESHOOT
Despite the great feats the Brother MFC J4335DW printer can achieve, there are some problems you might face. Here are some printer problems you might encounter. Solutions for both Windows and Mac OS are provided below.
BROTHER MFC J4335DW PRINTER OFFLINE
When your Brother MFC J4335DW printer appears offline, there are a handful of methods that can be useful to resolve the issue in no time.
FIX 1: CONFIGURE PRINTER PROPERTIES
- Open Control Panel.
- Select the Devices and Printers option.
- Select the Brother printer from the list.
- Do a right-click on the printer and click the Printer properties option.
- Click the Ports tab and click the Configure Port button at the bottom-right corner.
- Click the checkbox to uncheck SNMP Status Enabled.
- Click the OK button to save changes.
FIX 2: START PRINT SPOOLER
- Open the Run command (Windows key + R).
- Type services.mscin the Run command field; press the Enter button.
- The Windows Services window will open now.
- Locate the Print Spooler service.
- Do a right-click and select the Restart option.
BROTHER MFC J4335DW DOES NOT PRINT
There comes an instance when the Brother MFC J4335DW printer stops printing.
- Make sure that the papers are laid flat in the paper tray.
- Ensure that there are no folded edges in the paper.
- Do not interrupt or turn off the printer during its print job.
- Make sure not to load too many papers and exceed the weight limit of the paper tray.
- See if the paper guides in the paper tray are correctly aligned to the edges of the paper.
- Make sure to flex and straighten the paper before installing it.
- Check the Brother printer LCD to see if there are any error messages.
- Make sure that the Internet router is plugged into the power outlet and has a proper power supply.
- Check the error lights to see whether there are any errors regarding the paper installation or the toner cartridges.
BROTHER MFC J4335DW NOT CONNECTED
At times, the best solution to solve printer problems is to uninstall the printer driver from the computer settings and download an updated driver from the official Brother support page.
- Open the Settings window (Windows + I).
- Click the Apps option.
- A window will open with all the apps.
- Select the Brother printer driver and click the Uninstall button.
- Open the Brother support page (Internet browser) for the Brother MFC J4335DW printer.
- Click the Downloads tab.
- Select the Windows radio button from the Select OS Family section.
- Select the version of Windows from the Select OS Version section.
- Click the OK button.
- Scroll down the page and click the Agree to the EULA and Download button.
- The driver will be downloaded.
- Click the Apple icon.
- Select System Preferences.
- Click the Print & Scan option.
- The printer driver installed on your computer will appear.
- Select the Brother printer driver and click the – icon.
- The uninstallation will be complete.
- Open the support page for the Brother MFC J4335DW printer.
- Once the Brother page opens, click the Downloads tab.
- Select the Mac version from the drop-down list and click the OK button.
- Click Full Software Package.
- Scroll down and click the Agree to the EULA and Download button.
- Once the download is complete, follow the commands on the screen and finish the installation.
BROTHER MFC J4335DW FIRMWARE UPDATE
- Download the firmware from the official Brother Support page.
- Click the OS from the OS family and the version of your current OS.
- Scroll down the Support page to the Firmware section and click the Download button.
- Proceed with the installation and follow the on-screen commands.
- Select the Brother MFC J4335DW printer.
- Click the Update button in the firmware window, and the process will take at least 10 minutes to update fully.
BROTHER MFC J4335DW PAPER JAM
Paper jam errors are quite common. With the Brother MFC J4335DW printer, here’s how you solve them.
Jam inside and in front of the printer:
- Pull the paper tray from the printer completely.
- Lift the paper tray support from an inclined angle so that it comes out.
- Look for the jammed paper present inside and gently remove it.
- Open the scanning unit.
- Look inside the printer for jammed paper.
- Remove it from the printer and close the scanning unit.
Paper jam at the back:
Unplug the printer from the power source. Press the two green levers inside to release the jammed paper. Open the jam cover at the back of the printer and get rid of the jammed paper present inside the printer.
Paper jam inside and in the multi-purpose tray:
- If you find the message Jam E Inside/MP or Repeat Jam E In/MP, follow these steps.
- Remove the remaining paper from the MP tray.
- Pull the paper tray from the front of the printer.
- Press the plastic tabs present inside to lift the scanner unit.
- Look inside and slowly pull out the jammed paper present inside.
To get more assistance on how to configure Brother Mfc J4335dw setup, CALL our tech experts and get instant solutions.