- Home »
- Brother Mfc J995dw
Brother Mfc J995dw Setup
Brother MFC J995DW is an INKvestment Tank Color All-in-One printer, which is an optimal choice for your home and office needs. The cartridges in this printer comes along with an internal ink storage that delivers hassle-free printing. The printer has a 2.7″ touch screen and a maximum print speed of 12 ppm. The ADF on this printer has a maximum of 20 sheet capacity and it also supports duplex printing. The paper tray capacity of this printer is 150 sheets, and the standard interfaces on this printer are wireless, Ethernet, and the USB 2.0 hub. Read about theBrother MFC j995dw setup.
Brother Mfc j995dw Setup
Unboxing the printer will provide your with the following accessories:
- The All-in-One printer
- The ink cartridges B, C, Y, M. (Black, Cyan, Yellow, Magenta)
- The quick setup and product safety guide
- The printer power cord
- The Brother installation CD
- Now you can proceed with the installation and configuration, open the front tray of the printer.
- Move the paper guides to the edges of the tray. Take a stack of plain paper and place it on the paper tray.
- Once the papers are placed, move the paper guides closer to the paper stack and make sure they are not too tight, which may lead to paper jam while printing.
- Now you have to install the ink cartridges to the printer, and the slot is on the right side of the printer.
- Open the slot by pressing the door to open it, take out the cartridges from the sealed packaging, and gently shake before inserting it in the cartridge area.
- Connect the power cord to the printer and turn it on. to set it up initially to finish selecting the language. (Settings > All settings > Initial Setup > Local language)
- Connect the telephone line cord in the input socket seen at the left end of the printer.
Brother Mfc j995dw Driver
A device driver is a software that is designed to enable communication between the printer and the computer.It allows the machinery to understand the data sent from the device and helps in performing several other actions.The main use of the Brother Printer driver is it acts as a translator that helps in effectively communicating with the technology.
Brother Mfc j995dw Driver Download Mac
Carry out these steps to install the driver for the Brother MFC J995DW setup:
- If you are using the Mac Operating system, to install the driver you have to download the it from the Brother’s official support page.
- Open the default browser in your system, and navigate to the official Brother support page.
- In the search bar given on the page, enter the printer model number, and hit the enter button.
- The printer page will now open, on the left side, you will see a list of tabs like FAQs, downloads, manuals, and troubleshooting.
- Click on the Downloads option, and on the right side of the screen, you will see a window open, click on the Mac operating system and click driver download.
- The Brother printer driver will be downloaded to your Mac system.
Brother Mfc j995dw Wireless Setup
Follow the steps given below to set up your Brother print on a wireless network.
- Connect the power cord to the back end of the printer and the AC power outlet.
- In the control panel of the printer navigate to the following options,
- Menu > All Settings > Network > WLAN > Setup Wizard.
- When you come through the enable LAN or switch to a wireless option, it will enable the wireless network on your printer.
- Once the connection is established, the machine will search for the available networks that are within the range of the printer.
- Select your wireless network form the list, and enter the password of the wireless network when prompted.
- The printer’s LCD will display a Connected message.
- Follow these steps we can execute that Brother MFC J995DW setup.
Brother Mfc j995dw Scanner Setup
- Make sure you have your computer connected properly to the printer and the driver installed on it correctly.
- Open the Brother printer application on your system and check whether your printer is connected.
- Click on the Scan option in the wizard.
- Using the control panel of your printer, you can navigate to the Scan option.
- Once you have done the first step, you can proceed in instating the documents in the auto document feeder, also known as the ADF.
- Make sure the papers are appropriately aligned according to the paper edges in the feeder.
- You can see a layout of the documents to be scanned in the Brother printer wizard. Once you notice the paper is appropriately aligned, click on the scan option.
- The documents will be scanned to your computer, and you can select the folder you want to save the file.
- Using these steps we can execute that Brother MFC J995DW setup.
Brother Mfc j995dw Air Print
- The air print is primarily used for printing from Apple devices such as the Mac or the iOS devices.
- It enables wireless printings of photos, email, webpages, and documents from your iPad, iPhone, and from Mac computer without the need to install the printer driver.
- Make sure your printer and the Mac or iOS devices are connected to the same wireless network.
- Before you start using the Airprint application, make sure to set it in your Mac.
- Click on the Apple icon located at the top left corner of the screen, and click the System Preferences option.
- Click the Printers and scanners option and click the + icon to add a printer to the Mac OS.
- Make sure the printer is connected and then proceed to select your Brother printer from the list.
- Select the Air Print option from the popup menu and click the Add button.
Brother Mfc j995dw Fax Setup
- The first step is to connect one end of the phone cable to the printer, and the other end to the telephone jack.
- From the control panel of your printer, press the Fax button.
- Use the navigation keys in the control panel to select the Initial setup.
- Select the Station ID option from the initial setup and enter the fax member using the number pad.
- If you have the same fax number as your telephone number, you will be prompted to enter the number again.
- By using these steps we can execute that Brother MFC J995DW setup.