Guide for Canon Selphy Cp1300 Setup
- The Canon Selphy CP1300 is a compact printer that arrives in a black and white box.
- Open the printer box and take out the paper tray and the manuals.
- Remove the bubble wrap present around the printer and peel off the sticker.
- Next, insert the ink roll cartridge after unpacking it into the side of the Canon Selphy Cp1300 Setup printer.
- Close the cartridge flap and then load photo papers in the paper tray properly.
- Insert the paper tray into the Canon Selphy printer and connect it to the power supply.
- Turn on the Canon Selphy CP1300 printer using the Power button.
- The initial setup process is now complete.
Canon Selphy Cp1300 Driver Download
- Download the drivers for your Selphy printer from this site.
- Choose the correct OS Version from the Operating System drop-down list.
- Tap the Enter key to display the list of drivers.
- Click the Driver Download button to save the Canon Selphy CP1300 printer driver to your system.
Canon Cp1300 Register to Mac
To register or add your Canon Selphy CP1300 printer to your Mac system, follow the forthcoming procedure.
- Go to System Preferences and select the Printers & Scanners option.
- Tap the + icon to add the Canon Selphy printer.
- Select the Canon Selphy Cp1300 Setup printer from the list of devices identified.
- Click the Add button to add the Canon printer.
- Choose the Canon printer while assigning a print job and then print your document or image.
Canon Selphy Cp1300 Driver For Windows 10
- Click the Driver Download button on this page and specify the OS version as Windows 10 to download the right set of drivers.
- Once you double-click on the driver file, the User Account Control screen will appear in which you have to click the Yes button.
- Tap Next on the Welcome screen and then comply with the License agreement by selecting the Yes option.
- Select the connection method in the next step by highlighting the checkbox near the connection type of your choice.
- Choose your Canon Selphy CP1300 printer from the list and click Next.
- The driver installation process is now complete.
Canon Selphy Cp1300 Driver Unavailable
- If the driver unavailable error occurs, you have to make use of the instructions that are specified here.
- In the search box of the Windows menu, you have to type Update.
- Once the Check for Updates option displays, click on it and then tap the Check for Updates button.
- If there are any updates, it will be downloaded and installed on your computer. The installation process will be indicated using a blue bar.
- Restart your Windows computer once the update has been installed.
- Remove the printer driver that you have installed and install it again to resolve this error.
- To uninstall it, key in devmgmt.msc in the Run dialog box.
- Find your Canon Selphy Cp1300 Setup printer and right-click on it to select the Uninstall Device option.
- Click the Uninstall button in the Uninstall Device window.
- Now, download the Canon printer driver from this site and install it on your computer using the guidelines displayed.
Canon Selphy Cp1300 User Manual
- The user manual of the canon Selphy CP1300 printer can be downloaded from this site.
- Enter the printer model number in the correct textbox and tap the Enter key.
- Tap the CP1300 manual Download button, and the manual will be saved to your system in a few seconds.
Canon Selphy Cp1300 Printing
You can print high-quality photos using the Canon Selphy Cp1300 Setup printer. Make use of the instructions given here to print photos.
Canon Selphy Cp1300 Photo Printing
- Ensure that the Canon Selphy printer and the smartphone are connected to the same wireless network.
- Download the Canon PRINT Inkjet/SELPHY app from the Play Store and install it on your device.
- Launch the app on your device and select the photo that has to be printed.
- Tap the Print option in the next step to initiate the printing process.
Canon Selphy Cp1300 Wifi Setup
- First, connect the computer to the wireless network. To do so, enable the Wi-Fi option and wait till the nearby networks are displayed.
- Select a network of your choice and specify the security key.
- Once you have connected the system to the network, you can proceed to connect the Canon Selphy CP1300 printer to the wireless network.
- From the home screen, select the Wi-Fi Settings option and tap the OK button.
- In the next step, you have to choose the connection method as Via Wi-Fi Network option.
- Choose the Search for an Access Point option and then select a network of your choice for Canon Selphy Cp1300 Setup.
- Key in the password on the next screen and wait till the wireless connection is established.
Canon Selphy Cp1300 Refill
- The Canon Selphy CP1300 printer uses an ink ribbon to print your photos.
- The ink ribbons cannot be reused, so you have to change the ink cassette of the printer.
- Follow the procedure that is stated below to replace the ink cassette.
- Pull open the compartment cover of the ink cassette and place the cassette using the arrow available on it.
- Close the compartment cover and delegate a test print job to ensure that you have installed it properly.
Canon Selphy Cp1300 USB Connection
- The first step of the connection process is to download and install the drivers on your system.
- Enter the OS version and download it from this site. Tap the Driver Download button to save the printer drivers to your system.
- When the User Account Control screen appears, tap the Yes button.
- Next, choose a connection method. Click on the Use with a USB Connection option.
- Attach the USB cable to the Canon Selphy Cp1300 Setup printer and the computer when a prompt is displayed.
- Switch on the Canon Selphy CP1300 printer using the Power button and assign a test print job.
Canon Selphy Cp1300 Mobile Printing
You can assign print jobs from your mobile phone using several mobile printing apps available, and the Canon Selphy CP1300 printer will print it successfully.
Canon Selphy Cp1300 Airprint Setup
- Make sure you have connected the Selphy printer and the Mac or iOS device using a wired or wireless network.
- Download the AirPrint app from the App Store and install it using the prompts displayed on your screen.
- Open the AirPrint app after the installation. Find the photo to be printed and open it.
- Tap the Share icon followed by the Print option from the pop-up menu.
- Modify the print settings and choose the Print option.
Canon Selphy Cp1300 Not Working
- Check if the Canon Selphy Cp1300 Setup printer is connected to a proper power supply.
- Make use of a different electrical outlet to check if the problem is with the Canon printer or the power outlet.
- If you are using a battery to print, check if it has run out of charge. Change the battery is needed.
- Check whether you have installed the printer driver properly on your system.
- When you are assigning a print job, check if you have selected the Selphy CP1300 printer.
- If connected via a wireless network, make sure that there is no interference between the router and the printer.
- Get in touch with the technical experts if the above-stated solutions do not help.