HP DESKJET INK ADVANTAGE 2135 GUIDELINES TO COPY
Copy is the process of taking copies of an original document. There are two methods for HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 2135 How to Copy using scanner glass or Automatic Document Feeder tray. Scroll down on the printer’s control panel to access all settings. The settings may vary based on the printer model. Use the copy settings on the control panel of the printer to change the size of the document. Use the Size option to change the copy size. Choose the Paper type to select plain paper or photo paper for making the copies. Follow the steps below to begin copying the original.
How to Download & Install Driver?
- Use the driver that is compatible with the printer model and version of the operating system.
- Download the driver for Windows or Mac system from our website. Locate the link on this website. Simply click the link to begin the download process.
- The transfer file varies based on the internet connection speed. Depending on your browser, the steps to download the document vary.
- Download the driver free of cost. After downloading, the setup file stores automatically on the system.
- The setup file for a Windows system is .exe format and for Mac and .dmg for windows. Locate the setup file on the Downloads folder.
- Select and double-click on the file to start the installation process. Agree to the terms and conditions. Choose the mode of connection based on printer’s features.
- Install the printer driver based on the instruction mentioned on the screen. View the printer name on the list of available devices.
- For a Mac system, add the printer name by selecting + or Add to the print queue. Go to the Finder menu and select the System Preferences option.
- Click the Printers and Scanners option. Select the Add option to add the device to the print queue. After adding, look for the printer’s name in the print queue.
Solution for HP Deskjet 2135 How to Copy?
- Lift the input tray. Move the paper width guides to the left. Insert plain papers into the input tray with the short edge down and print side upwards.
- Move the stack of paper until it stops. Adjust the paper width guides to the right until it fixes at the paper edge. Pull the output tray and the extender.
- Raise the scanner lid. Load the original with its print side facing down on the right corner of the scanner glass. Close the scanner lid.
- Insert paper in the input tray. Place the original with its print side down on the right corner of the scanner glass.
- Increase the number of copies from the printer by pressing the + sign.
- HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 2135 How to Copy, Select the Start Copy button or the Start Copy Color Button to make a copy. The copy process begins two seconds after pressing the button.
- Most documents are copied in normal quality print mode. Changing the print mode quality is impossible when copying.
- If you wish to make a large copy of a small original, scan the original in the system, resize the image in the scanning software.
- Try to print a copy of the enlarged image. For more detailed information, contact us.
Why HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 2135 Printer Not Copying?
- Do a power reset- Switch on the printer by pressing the Power button. Wait till the printer is idle prior to proceeding.
- Detatch the power cable from the printer’s rear with the printer switched on. Wait for at least 30 seconds. Reconnect the power cord.
- Switch on the printer. Ensure that the original is inserted properly. If the printer is busy proceeding with a print job, it is unable to copy until it is finished.
- Verify the paper and reinsert it. Ensure that the paper is compatible with the printer and is inserted properly.
- Wipe the scanner glass using a clean dampened cloth. For HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 2135 How to Copy and to resolve the issue, contact our technical experts.