Instant HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 2135 Setup
This printer is compact and available in vibrant colors . Place it on a desk or shelf due to its compact design. The printer supports printing, scanning and copying features. It is easy to install and can be HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 2135 Setup within a short span of time. The printer offers a color resolution with professional print quality. It contains a flat bed scanner which scans all kinds of file formats. It handles more pages on the input tray so there is no need for placing the papers frequently. The printer is Energy Star certified as it conserves energy up to 50%.
HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 2135 Manual
The Deskjet 2135 manual is available as a soft copy and hard copy. The hard copy is present in the printer’s shipment box. If you have lost the hard copy, download the manual from our website. The manual contains all the steps and pictorial representations of various connection processes. The User Manual Index contains the topics and its respective page numbers. The steps for downloading the manual is available for Windows and Mac operating systems. Click on the page number to go to that page. The soft copy is available in the PDF format. The downloaded file of the manual is available in the Downloads folder of a Windows system.
HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 2135 Driver
The drivers compatible for HP Deskjet 2135 printer are Full Feature and Basic. Avail all the latest features of the printer and prevent bugs if you are downloading a Full Feature driver. Enjoy the basic functions of the printer if you are HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 2135 Setup the Basic driver. There are two methods to install the driver for the Windows and Mac systems. They are using a software installation CD and downloading the driver from this website. If you have lost the CD, locate the setup file on the Windows system. Select and double-click on it to start the download process. After downloading, install it based on the on-screen prompts.
Easy Unboxing HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 2135 Setup
- Remove the tape on top of the printer to open it. Take the printer and resource materials out of the box.
- The resource materials include a power cable, USB cable, software installation CD, ink cartridges, user manual and warranty card.
- Place all the materials aside and keep the printer on a flat surface. Remove all packing materials surrounding the printer.
- Use the power cable which comes in the printer package for power connection. Attach the power cord’s one end to the HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 2135 Setup printer’s rear and the other to an electrical wall socket.
- Push the Power button on the printer to turn it on. Hold the handle and pull the ink cartridge access door to open it.
- Wait until the carriage aligns to the middle of the printer and is silent. Take the ink cartridge out of the package.
- Touch the black plastic on the ink cartridge. Tear the plastic tape. Handle the ink cartridge by touching only its sides with the nozzles facing the printer.
- Insert the ink cartridges into their slots until it clicks. Angle the new ink cartridge slightly upward and move it into the empty slot.
- Redo the same steps for all cartridges. Close the ink cartridge access door. Lift the input tray, adjust the paper width guides and insert plain paper into it.
- Move the paper width guides to the right until it fixes at the paper edges. Pull the output tray and extender.
- After a while, the printer prints an alignment page. 123.hp.com/setup 2135 the printer driver when the system prompts.
What Ink Cartridge can use on HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 2135 Printer?
The HP Deskjet 2135 printer supports black and tri-color cartridges. The black color cartridge number is HP 664 and for color, the cartridge number is HP 664. There are two kinds of cartridges that are available for the HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 2135 Setup printer. They are standard and XL cartridges. The XL cartridge prints more documents when compared to the standard one. Use authentic cartridges that are compatible with the printer model.
How to Remove Cartridge from HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 2135 Printer?
- A blinking alert light on the printer’s control panel indicates that there is a need for the replacement of ink cartridges.
- Push the Power button of the printer to turn it ON. Pull the output tray and move it inside the printer.
- Hold the handles and pull the ink cartridge access door. Wait till the carriage moves to the center of the printer and is idle.
- While removing the cartridge from the slot, do not turn OFF the printer as it results in obstruction to carriage movement.
- Press the top of the cartridge to release it and pull the cartridge out of its slot. There are steps mentioned above to remove the cartridge.
How to Scan on HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 2135 Printer?
- There are two ways to scan from the printer. Scan either using the printer or the system.
- Place the document on the scanner glass along the engraved guides. Change the settings on the printer’s control panel.
- Click Save to make the necessary changes to the system. Press the Scan button to start the scanning process.
- If the Scan button is unavailable, open the HP Scan Software on your Windows system. Make necessary changes on the Scan settings.
- Choose the destination folder and save the scanned file there. Click Scan to start the scanning process on the HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 2135 Setup printer.