HP Deskjet GT 5820 Setup
The next-gen HP Deskjet GT 5820 Setup printer uses the Thermal inkjet technology. Wireless capability is available so that the user can print from any of their compatible mobile devices. It is a lightweight printer weighing only 4.67 kg. The manual Duplex printing option available with driver support provided along with the package. The revolutionary easy refill ink bottles helps the user to fill ink without any mess. Monitor ink levels directly from the ink tanks. Print up to 8,000 pages in black and 6,000 pages in color.
Canon G3000 vs HP Deskjet GT 5820
- Although both the Canon G3000 and the HP GT 5820 are great portable printers of their kind, there are several advantages and disadvantages in both.
- The Canon G3000 has the Wi-Fi connectivity option whereas the GT 5820 doesn’t.
- The print speed varies hugely with the Canon G3000. As it prints around 5 pages per minute while the GT 5820 prints around 16 pages.
- Wireless printing is available in both the models.
- The G3000 printer weighs around 5.8kg while the GT 5820 weighs around 4.67kg only.
How to Install HP Deskjet GT 5820 Printer Driver?
- The software and drivers download automatically if you connect the printer to the computer via USB in a Windows computer.
- Insert the CD into the CD/DVD drive of your computer and start the installation process. Follow the instructions and complete the HP Deskjet GT 5820 Setup.
- Before the installation, make sure to disconnect the USB cable from the PC and the printer.
- Go to the Downloads folder on your drive and double click on the drivers file to run the setup.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to finish the installation. Finally, agree to the Terms and Conditions and click Finish.
- Now connect the printer and the computer to start printing. If the drivers are not updated properly, the printer may not respond to the user’s commands or malfunction.
The user can manually download the drivers for his\her preferred Windows OS version from our website. Download and save the file.
How to Download HP Deskjet GT 5820 Driver?
- This Deskjet printer can be set up easily by following our instructions provided on this site.First, check if the drivers are loaded. Else, download the driver for your Deskjet GT 5820 printer from our website.
- The full feature driver contains a complete set of drivers and other optional software.
- Press the Driver Download button with a download icon on it to start the process. A prompt will be displayed on the screen asking whether to Run or Save the file.
- Click on save to download the file to your hard drive.All the utility-diagnostic tools and the Software e-Print are included in the package itself.
- After clicking the download button, a prompt will appear on the screen asking whether to Run or Save the file. Click on Save and wait until the download completes. The HP Deskjet GT 5820 Setup can also be done from the software installation CD which is provided to the user while purchasing the printer device. The installation window will automatically appear after inserting the CD.
- Set your preferences and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the setup.
- Do not click the Run button during the download prompt, as it will not save the installation file to your computer.
HP Deskjet GT 5820 Manual
Our website provides a user manual that has all the guidelines required for the user to operate the Deskjet GT 5820 printer. The manual has all the necessary guidelines for the user to setup the printer and troubleshoot the issues as well. There are several maintenance instructions that are mentioned in the manual which are highly useful for the user to operate the device without facing any troubles. It is highly recommended to have a complete look into the manual before using the printer. The basic steps to maintain a printer are to keep it away from heat and dust because the dust particles will accumulate in the inner components of the printer and cause trouble while printing.
HP Deskjet GT 5820 WiFi Connection
- The wireless printer has the ability to connect to a Windows computer through the wireless HP Deskjet GT 5820 Setup feature present in the printer.
- To connect the printer to a Windows system, the user has to know the Network name or the SSID and the Network password.
- The software installation CD comes with the printer package. Insert the CD into the CD/DVD drive and start the installation.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to finish the process. Now connect the printer to the wireless network.
- Touch the Wireless icon on the Home screen of the printer. Select the Setup icon. Open Wireless Settings and then tap Wireless Setup Wizard. Select the name of your network from the list and start printing.
HP Deskjet GT 5820 Wi-Fi Password
- Turn ON the printer. Touch the Wireless icon on the control panel. Choose Settings and open the Wireless Setup Wizard.
- The printer will search for the available networks.
- Select your network. If your desired network is not available, then enter the SSID name to connect it manually.
- Touch the Wireless icon on the printer and select your printer name from the list.
- Enter the network password for authentication. The printer will check and HP Deskjet GT 5820 Setup.
How to Scan on HP Deskjet GT 5820 Printer?
- Check whether the computer has the required software drivers for printer. If not, download them from our website.
- Click on the Driver button with the Download icon on it to start the download. Complete the installation to start scanning documents and saving them to the computer.
- Open the HP application on your desktop. The printer assistant will open.
- The Scan section will be present on the left side of the wizard. Select the Scan to computer option. This will enable the scanning feature.
- Set the preferences and press the Scan button to start the scan and the scanned documents will be saved to the Scan folder on your hard drive.
How to Copy on HP Deskjet GT 5820 Printer?
- Place the document to be copied on the scanner glass of the Deskjet printer and specify the number of copies.
- Touch the Copy button on the 123.hp.com/dj5820 printer’s control panel and enter the number of copies required.
- Tap the Black option if the document is to be printed in Black.
- Press the Color option if you need the document to be printed in color.
- Load the second document when prompted and touch OK. Contact our Toll-free number and our experts will guide you through.
HP Deskjet GT 5820 Mobile Printing
HP Deskjet GT 5820 AirPrint
Apple users can perform printing or scanning through their iPhone, iPad or iPod touch using the AirPrint application. The wireless HP Deskjet GT 5820 Setup can be established only after the Mac system is installed with the software which is provided in the installation CD. These software drivers help the user enjoy the full benefits of the printer. Turn ON the printer and make sure that it is connect to the same wireless network to which your Apple device is connected. Open the application and tap the Share option. Tap on the Print icon. From the Printer Options select the printer model which is being used. After setting the preferences, take a test print or call us if you have any issues with the printer.
- Using the AirPrint application, Apple users can perform printing or scanning through their iPhone, iPad or iPod touch.
- The main feature of AirPrint is that there is no need of downloading or installing any additional driver.
- Before setting up the printer to a wireless connection, make sure the required software and drivers are properly installed on the system.
- The 123.hp.com/dj5820 wireless connection can be established only after the Mac system is installed with the software which is provided in the installation CD.
- These software drivers help the user to enjoy the full benefits of the printer.
- Turn ON the printer and make sure that it is connected to the same wireless network to which your Apple device is connected.
HP Deskjet GT 5820 ePrint
- HP ePrint is a service offered by HP that helps you to print on the HP ePrint enabled printer from anywhere and anytime. Download the HP ePrint application on your android mobile phone. Open the ePrint app and tap on Files or Recent Files.
- Select the document you want to print. Tap Edit on the next preview screen to make any changes to the application. Tap on Done to return to the preview screen and then select Print. The same method applies for HP Deskjet GT 5820 Setup printer printing photos too. Open the ePrint app and tap photos or Recent Photos. Select the photo you want to print from the list and tap Preview.
- Select Edit if you want to make changes and finally click on Print.
How to Solve HP Deskjet GT 5820 Problems?
The HP Deskjet GT 5820 won’t print due to several common printer problems. The device may get stuck while printing if the paper loaded into the stack is damaged or has folded edges. The printing won’t start, if the device is out of paper. Restarting the printer and the computer will refresh the settings. If there is no problem with the printer and computer settings, then check the router to ensure that the connection light is blinking or not. This light indicates that the internet is active. Check the ink levels of the ink cartridges. The printer won’t print if the ink tanks are empty.
Why HP Deskjet GT 5820 Not Printing?
- There can be HP Deskjet GT 5820 Setup printer driver issues if the software drivers are corrupt or not updated.
- If the above solution doesn’t work, download the HP Print and Scan Doctor tool from the manufacturer’s website.
- This application is highly useful to troubleshoot HP printers’ issues.
- Check if the IP address of the printer and the network are the same or not.
- If the addresses differ from each other, then it can be determined that the printer is not properly connected to the network.
- If the above case exists, then assign a manual IP address to the printer and check for the error, Click to Clear Paper Jam Issue.
Why HP Deskjet GT 5820 Printer is Offline?
- The printer will display offline error on a computer if the connection is not properly established between the HP Deskjet GT 5820 printer and the computer from the router.
- There can be issues within the Settings menu in a Windows computer if they are not configured properly.
- Check the router settings to ensure that the internet connection is intact or not. Refer to our website for more information about connection issues in a Windows system.
- This error may occur along with a status message. Also check if the router is turned ON or not.
- To troubleshoot this HP Deskjet GT 5820 Setup printer issue, download the HP Print and Scan Doctor program. Use this program to find solutions for the common offline issues.