Easy 123.hp.com/dj2135 Solutions
The 123.hp.com/dj2135 is absolutely an all-in-one printer. It performs all kinds of printer functions such as printing, scanning, and copying with simple controls. Save your money with HP’s lowest-priced ink cartridges, and also save your space as the device fits in anywhere with the compact size. You can print high-quality photos and documents with the Original HP ink cartridges. This is an ENERGY STAR certified printer that helps to save the energy and conserve resources. Replace the old ink cartridge with the original products through HP Sure Supply, when the ink becomes low. Recycle the used ink cartridges through HP Planet Partners to reduce environmental impact.
HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 2135 Driver
A printer driver is an essential tool for the printer, that helps to communicate with any device. It is installed on the computer or to the smart device, from where you can select the files for printing or scanning. Check the compatibility before you install the driver. It is available in different types based on the printer models. They are Full-Featured Printer Driver, Basic Driver, Plug and Play Driver, and Host-Based Driver.
HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 2135 Manual
The user manual is delivered along with the printer. Take out the manual from the printer’s package and go through the instructions. Have a glance at the safety precautions before you begin operating the printer. It gives you basic instructions for the printer setup like, installing the ink cartridges, loading paper, and a wired or wireless setup. You can refer to the troubleshooting sections in the manual if the printer encounters any issues on hardware or software. Solve the 123.hp.com/dj2135 printer problems on your own by reading the steps provided in the manual in order to save time and energy.
How to Download HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 2135 Driver?
- Turn on the printer and remove the USB cable if it is connected to the computer.
- Connect the computer to the network through a wired or wireless network.
- Open the browser on your computer and go to our website.
- Enter your printer model name in the search bar, and click the Software and Drivers button.
- Check the compatibility of the driver and select the OS of your computer.
- Click the Download button and wait until the driver download completes.
- Go to the Downloads folder and open the downloaded file.
- Unzip the downloaded files to a new folder or save it in your desired location.
- Click the .exe file and wait till the computer runs the program.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the 123.hp.com/dj2135 driver installation. Add your HP printer to the computer and print a document.
How to Install 123.hp.com/dj2135 Printer Driver?
- Turn on your printer and disconnect the USB cable if it is connected to the computer.
- Take the installation CD out of the printer’s package that is shipped along with the printer.
- Insert it into the CD-drive of your computer and wait until it reads the program.
- Obtain an external CD driver when you are using the Mac computer for the driver installation.
- Check whether the driver matches the current version of your computer’s operating system.
- This procedure will not be helpful when the OS of your computer is upgraded to the latest version.
- Click the .exe file on the Windows computer. Select the .dmg file on the Mac computer.
- Select the connection types such as USB, Wired or Wireless on the pop-up window.
- Choose your own preferences on the displayed window.
- Follow the on-screen instructions on the computer to complete the 123.hp.com/dj2135 driver installation.
HP Deskjet 2135 Ink
The HP Deskjet 2135 printer uses two individual ink cartridges. They are HP 664 Black ink cartridge, HP 664XL Black ink cartridge, HP 664 Tri-Color ink cartridge, and HP 664XL Tri-Color ink cartridge. Use the genuine ink cartridge on the printer to increase the lifespan of the device and to give quality prints. Check the ink levels frequently using the HP printer software on your computer. Click the Estimated Ink Levels option in the printer software application. Try to replace the ink cartridge if the ink level becomes low. Order the original HP Ink cartridges from the HP Sure Supply application. Locate the cartridge number inside the cartridge access door.
HP Deskjet 2135 Ink Cartridge
The Original HP ink cartridges can print up to 7.5 ppm in black and 5.5 ppm in color. The monthly duty cycle of this printer is up to 1000 pages for A4 sheets. It prints with the Thermal Inkjet Technology. Grasp the handle on the printer and lower the ink cartridge access door. Take the new ink cartridge out of the package and hold it on either side. Make sure that you don’t touch the ink nozzles. Remove the orange tape and then insert it into the slot, in a slight upward angle. Press until it snaps into place, and then close the cartridge access door.
How to Remove Catridge from HP Deskjet 2135 Printer?
- Press the Power button to turn on the printer if it is turned off. Pull the output tray and grasp the handle.
- Lower the ink cartridge access door to open the cartridge access area. The carriage moves to the center of the printer by itself.
- Wait until the 123.hp.com/dj2135 printer becomes idle and silent before you continue removing the cartridge.
- Press the ink cartridge slightly to get it released from the slot, and pull it in the upward direction.
- Hold the ink cartridge on its sides around the black plastic area, without touching the ink nozzles.
123.hp.com/dj2135 Scanner Driver
The scanner driver is installed on your computer during the printer driver 123.hp.com/setup 2135. Open our website and enter the printer model name. Select your computer operating system from the drop-down menu. Download the full-feature printer driver that includes a scanner driver for scanning purpose. Follow the instructions on the screen to install the software on your computer. Check the option called “IRIS OCR” on the installation prompt screen. Click the “Connect Later” option on the Connection screen to complete the installation process. You can now select the file from the computer for scanning.
How to Scan using HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 2135 Printer?
- Make sure that you have installed the latest version of the 123.hp.com/dj2135 printer driver on your computer.
- The full-feature driver includes the HP Scan application. Search for HP in your Windows computer.
- Click the HP Printer Assistant option and select Scan a Document or Photo to display the HP Scan application.
- Select the file or click the Browse option to locate your desired file to scan. Click the OK button or select the Save button to save your settings.
- Place your document on the scanner glass with the print side down and click the Scan button on the printer if, you want to scan a document directly from the printer.
How to Reset HP Deskjet 2135 Printer?
- Perform the below actions to reset your HP printer. Switch on the printer from the wall outlet, and press the Power button.
- Wait till the printer becomes idle before you continue. Disconnect the power cord at the back side with the printer turned on.
- Remove the power cord from the wall outlet. Wait for at least 60 seconds before you continue to turn on.
- Reconnect one end of the power cord at the back of the printer. Connect the other end of the power cord to the electrical outlet.
- Make sure that you do connect the power cable to an external power source and press the Power button to switch on your 123.hp.com/dj2135 printer.