HP Envy 4513 Setup Guidelines
The HP Envy 4513 Setup can print, scan, and copy the documents with great quality. You can easily print from your mobile devices without any trouble. This affordable printer matches perfectly for your modern technology. It lets you print wirelessly and provides lab-quality photos and documents. It is an all-in-one printer designed with 2.2-inch (5.5 cm) Hi-Res Mono LCD. It supports Hi-Speed USB 2.0 and Wi-Fi 802.11n standard connectivity. It best suits for home usage. This printer also supports a quite mode feature.
HP Envy 4513 Driver
A printer driver is a software that is installed on the Windows or Mac computer. The main purpose of this software is to convert the data to be printed to a form specific for the printer. The drivers of the printer allow applications to perform printing without the need to know the technical information of every printer model. When you are installing the printer driver on your computer, the first thing you need to check is, if it is compatible with the printer as well as the computer.
HP Envy 4513 Manual
The main purpose of the 123.hp.com/envy4513 printer manual is to assist people using a particular system. A printer manual comprises both the written guide and associated image forms. It provides more detailed information about the printer, giving some effective tips on handling the printer without any trouble. The updated manual for the HP Envy 4513 printer is available on this website. Click the link and get it downloaded to your computer.
How to Download Driver?
- Get the driver for your printer from this website at a free cost.
- Click the download link to get the printer driver.
- Select the compatible driver in the driver download page.
- Click on the Download button beside the selected driver and the software begins to download.
- Choose the file format to save the file when prompted.
- Locate the downloaded driver file in the Downloads folder after the download is completed.
- Check the browser’s downloads bar for the driver file, if it is not available on the Downloads folder.
- Open the file after you find it to begin the 123.hp.com/envy4513 driver installation.
How to Install the Driver?
- Go to the Downloads folder in the computer and check if the downloaded driver file is available.
- Look for the driver file in the browser downloads bar if it is unavailable in that folder.
- Double-click on the driver file after you locate it.
- The driver HP Envy 4513 Setup process begins on your computer.
- Follow the instructions that are prompted during the installation.
- Choose the mode of connection for your printer when it prompts.
- Select either USB or Wireless connection according to your desire.
- Follow the other upcoming prompts as they appear and complete the installation.
Guidelines To Connect The Printer Wireless
- Gather the network password and name.
- Power On the printer and computer and connect them to the same wireless network. Turn On the router and move it closer to the printer.
- Check whether the USB or Ethernet cable is connected to the printer.
- Choose the Wireless icon on the control panel of the 123.hp.com/envy4513 printer.
- Check whether the Wireless screen displays.
- Select the Settings icon if the screen displays.
- Choose the Wireless Setup Wizard and follow the on-screen instructions on the control panel screen of your printer.The printer connects to the wireless network after completing all the above instructions.
- Download and install the printer software to complete the whole wireless setup.
How to Find 123.hp.com/envy4513 Ink?
The HP Envy 4513 printer is designed with Inkjet color printing technology. It uses 1 black pigment cartridge and 1 color cartridge (cyan, magenta, yellow). The ink palette supported colors are cyan, magenta, yellow, and pigment black. It is embedded with HP Thermal inkjet technology. It is configured with 336 nozzles (black) and 612 nozzles (color).
HP Envy 4513 Printer Ink
This printer is created with HP Thermal Inkjet. The 123.hp.com/envy4513 printer is configured with 1 pigment black cartridge and 1 color cartridge (cyan, magenta, yellow). It supports pigment black, magenta, yellow, and cyan colors in Ink Palette. It uses 4-ink color for printing the documents. The 336 nozzles (black) and 612 nozzles (color) are configured in this printer.
HP Envy 4513 Ink Replacement
- Open the ink cartridge access door in the HP Envy 4513 printer.
- Remove the ink cartridge which is empty from its slot.
- Place it on the paper and avoid refilling it.
- Take the new ink cartridges out from the package.
- Ensure that the genuine ink cartridges are used for the printer.
- Do not leave it out for a long time. Insert the ink cartridges into their slots.
- Make sure they are correctly inserted.
- Align the ink cartridges after HP Envy 4513 Setup them in their slots.
- Improve the print quality by aligning the ink cartridges.
- Close the door and try to print. If the document gets printed, the ink cartridges are correctly installed.
How to Print on HP Envy 4513 Printer?
- Open the document and edit it to adjust the text font and size.
- Click the File menu and choose the Print option.
- Select Printer Properties, Preferences, or Properties to access advanced print settings.
- The 123.hp.com/envy4513 Printing Preferences window pops up. Adjust the paper and layout settings for your print job.
- For printing documents on both the sides, select the Duplexing option.
- There might be a change in the menu names and available settings based on the printer.
- Change the quality such as the draft, normal, best, or max DPI as you need.
- Select the Color or Black&White option according to your requirement.
- After making the changes, click on the Ok option to confirm the choice made.
- Finally, click on the Print option and the document gets printed.
123.hp.com/envy4513 Printer Reset
If there is an issue with the printer, you need to reset the device. To reset the printer, follow the instructions that are given below.
- Press the Power button on the printer to turn it On.
- After it powers On, try and disconnect one end of the power cord from the wall outlet.
- Disconnect other ends of the power cord from the printer.
- Leave the 123.hp.com/envy4513 printer silent and idle for some time.
- After 60 seconds of time, connect the power cord back to the printer.
- Connect the other end to the wall outlet.
- Check if the printer turns On automatically.
- If it does not turn On, press the Power button to switch it On.
- The printer resets after it turns On.
- Contact us for any further queries.
HP Envy 4513 Troubleshooting
Some of the common issues that occur on the HP Printer are not printing correctly, paper jam error, and print quality issues. The solutions for all these issues are given below. Utilize these instructions to troubleshoot the problems. If you are unable to resolve the issue with these instructions, click the Toll-free number provided on this page.
Why HP Envy 4513 Not Printing?
The 123.hp.com/envy4513 printer might work properly but fails to print the documents. To clear this issue, follow these instructions.
- Check if the genuine ink cartridges are installed in the printer.
- Try to check the ink levels in the printer.
- Remove the ink cartridges and clean them.
- Check the ink cartridge warranty status.
- Replace the problematic ink cartridge.
How to Clear HP Envy 4513 Paper Jam?
When you try to print certain documents, the paper jam error might occur with your printer. To resolve it, try these solutions.
- Locate the jammed media in the printer.
- Confirm that the carriage can move freely.
- Make use of the automated tool to clean the page smears.
- Try to clean the paper feed rollers manually.
- Reset the printer if the error persists.
- If the 123.hp.com/envy4513 printer issue remains unresolved, contact us.