The HP Envy 4526 printer is an all-in-one printer with printing, scanning, copying and faxing features. Use the Automatic Document Feeder tray to print multiple pages at a time. Save money and time using the Automatic Duplex printing option. Scan your document either from the scanner glass or Automatic Document Feeder. Connect the printer to a network with the help of an Ethernet cable or Wireless connection. This Energy Star certified printer which conserves power up to 50%.
How to Setup HP Envy 4526 Printer?
- Tear the tape on top of the printer box to open it.
- Remove the printer out of the box. Discard all packing materials surrounding it.
- Keep the printer on a flat surface for an optimal function.
- Keep all resource materials aside and use the power cable of the printer for the next step.
- Plug one end of the cord to the printer’s rear and the other end to the wall socket.
- Switch on the printer. Take the new cartridges out of the package.
- Tear the protective tape from the top of the cartridge.
- Install the new cartridges into their slots. Insert plain paper into the printer.
- Wait until the 123.hp.com/envy4526 printer prints an alignment page to complete the printer setup process.
HP Envy 4526 Driver
A driver serves as a medium of communication between the printer and the system. The Envy 4526 printer supports all types of drivers. The full feature and basic driver are compatible with the printer. Use the full feature driver to avail all the latest features of the printer. The basic driver supports the basic functions of the printer.
HP Envy 4526 Manual
Get the HP Envy 4526 manual in a soft and hard copy. Find the hard copy of the manual in the printer’s shipping box. If the manual is unavailable, download it from our website. Find the link on the website. The manual file is available in the PDF format. Use the user manual index to locate the topics in the page.
How do I Download HP Envy 4526 Driver?
- Download the driver from our website. See the link on the website.
- Click on it to begin the driver download.
- Before downloading, check if the 123.hp.com/envy4526 driver is compatible with the printer model and the operating system.
- This setup file format and size varies based on the operating system.
- If the file is in the zip format, extract the files and save it on the system.
- The setup file is .exe for a Windows system.
- The setup file is .dmg format for a Mac system.
How do I Install HP Envy 4526 Driver?
- After downloading, click the Run option to start the installation process.
- If the Open option displays, click on it to open the folder and locate the setup file.
- If the Save option gets displayed, click on it to save the file to a folder and install it later.
- Click the Setup file twice to begin the installation process.
- Do not click the Recommended option as it starts installing unwanted applications.
- Agree to the Terms and conditions. Choose the mode of connection as Wired or Wireless. Select Finish to complete the process.
Instant HP Envy 4526 Wireless Setup
- Wireless connection is the most secure mode of connecting the 123.hp.com/envy4526 printer to a wireless network.
- There are various methods to connect the printer to a network.
- The printer supports the Wireless Setup Wizard, auto wireless Connect, Wi-Fi Direct and WPS.
- Choose any one of the methods to establish the connection.
- Using the Wireless Setup Wizard requires the network name and password for the connection.
- Use of Wi-Fi Direct does not require any network name and password.
- Press the PUSH button for the WPS connection to connect the printer to a network.
- The Auto Wireless HP Envy 4526 Setup method supports only certain printer models.
- Check if your printer supports this method. If so, you do not have to type the credentials.
HP Envy 4526 Ink Cartridge
Ink cartridge is necessary to print from the printer. There are various types of ink cartridges that are compatible with the printer. Some of them include Standard ink cartridges, XL ink cartridges. Using original ink cartridges reduces the print quality issues. Most cartridges are designed with fraud protection. Use the cartridges that are compatible with the printer model. If the 123.hp.com/envy4526 printer supports Instant Ink, enroll the printer name to avail ink cartridges at your doorstep.
How to Change Ink on HP Envy 4526?
- Open the ink cartridge access door. Wait till the carriage moves to the replacement position. Press on top of the cartridge to remove it from the slot.
- Take the new ink cartridge out of the package. Remove the protective tape on top of it.Handle the ink cartridge with utmost care to avoid cartridge issues.
- Do not touch the copper and electrical contacts of the cartridge to avoid ink system failure. Move the cartridge into the slot with the nozzles facing the printer.
- Wait until the cartridge fixes into its slot. Redo the same procedure for installing other cartridges too.
- Insert cartridges with the color label on the cartridge matches with that on the slot.
- Close the door for a secure installation of the cartridge.
How to Print on HP Envy 4526?
Printing is the most important function of the printer. The method on how to print using the 123.hp.com/envy4526 printer is mentioned below.
- Load plain sheets of paper into the input tray.
- Inset it with the print side facing downwards. Open the document you wish to print.
- Click the File menu. Choose the Print option from the drop-down menu.
- Move to the Print settings on the Print option. Select the Layout or Preferences option based on the application.
- Increase the number of copies based on your requirement. View the Print Preview if necessary.
- Click the Print option to start the printing process.
HP Envy 4526 Printer How to Scan?
An additional feature of the HP Printer is scanning. Use the steps below to start the scanning process.
- Clean the scanner glass and place the document on it.
- Ensure that the document is placed along the graved lines of the glass.
- Do not insert photos into the ADF tray as it may damage the printer.
- Push the Scan button on the 123.hp.com/envy4526 printer’s control panel.
- Wait till the scan completes it stores automatically to the system.
- If the button is unavailable, open the Scan software to begin the scan process.
- Make necessary changes to the scan settings and click the Scan icon.
HP Envy 4526 Hard Reset to Factory Defaults
A hard reset carried restores to factory settings. To do that, make use of the steps provided below.
- Check if the printer is turned on.
- Unplug the power cables and other cables connected to the system and the printer.
- Remove all the additional devices connected to the printer.
- After a while, replug one end of the power cable to the printer’s rear and the other end to the wall socket.
- If the printer does not power on automatically, press the Power button to power it on.
- After a while, the printer prompts to set the language/ region on the display of the printer’s control panel.
- Set the country/region based on the preferences. Utilize the up and down arrows to set the date/time on the 123.hp.com/envy4526 printer.
- After a hard reset, try to print from the printer.
Solve HP Envy 4526 Troubleshooting Issue
All electronic devices encounter various kinds of issue. Likewise, the printer faces different problems starting from connection to hardware failure. Certain solutions need to be done manually to resolve the issue. If the issue persists, call our technical support team to fix it. If it is a hardware failure, it is necessary to service the printer. The main problems encountered by the printer are mentioned below with their solution.
Why HP Envy 4526 Printer is Offline?
An offline message indicates an improper communication between the printer and the system.
- Set the printer to the online mode if it is offline.
- Set the default printer name as the currently used one.
- Verify the Ethernet cable connection between the printer and the system.
- For a Wireless HP Envy 4526 Setup, check for a stable wireless light on the printer.
- Update the printer driver and firmware to resolve the printer offline issue.
Clear HP Envy 4526 Paper Jam
If the paper gets stuck inside the printer, use the solutions given below to resolve the issue.
- Remove the jammed paper located inside of the printer.
- Discard the jammed paper that obstructs movement of the carriage.
- Do not insert curled or jammed paper into the printer.
- Do not overfill the paper tray as it may lead to a paper jam.
- Clean the paper pick up rollers using a moist cloth.
- For more information about 123.hp.com/envy4526 issues, contact us.