Avail HP Envy 4525 Setup
The HP Envy 4525 all in one printer is versatile to all printing requirements. It prints extra dense and crisp documents with an optical resolution of 1200 dpi. Exceptional scan and copy features of the printer extends up to 6.8 ppm for color and 9.5ppm for b/w. Count on the remarkable color printing needs. You just have to spend a very reasonable price per page compared as compared to other printers. Scan to E-mail, HP Auto Wireless Connect, double-sided printing, AirPrint set-up are a few special features exhibited by the printer. Being quite affordable, the standard media capacity of the printer extends up to 100 printing sheets. The drop-on-demand Thermal inkjet printing supports envelopes, plain papers, cards, photo papers and multiple media types. Experience the revolutionary, innovative design of the printer.
How to Setup HP Envy 4525 Printer?
- The unboxing process of a setup marks the beginning of the printer setup. Unwrap the covers and gently place the printer accessories such as power cable, cords, ink cartridges, USB cable, Ethernet cord and other disassembled components on a sturdy surface.
- Hold the printer on both sides and place it on a nearby table.Remove the insulation tapes carefully.
- Connect the power cord & switch on the printer. Set your preferences if prompted.
- HP Envy 4525 Setup the full feature printer driver. It ensures good-quality printing, scanning, copying and faxing.Load printing sheets into the main paper input tray. Insert the paper tray back into position.
- The printer is embedded with the Thermal inkjet technology which supports a 4-ink palate.
- Unwrap the covers of the ink cartridge and remove the orange-tape. Install them carefully into the ink slots. Make sure that you never touch the copper-colored area of the cartridge with bare fingers to avoid clogs and ink failures.Start printing.
HP Envy 4525 Driver
The printer driver maintains a proper communication between the printer and its peripheral devices. Connect the power cable’s one end to the rear of the printer. Connect the other end to a wall outlet. 123.hp.com/setup 4525 to a computer. Switch on both the devices. Ensure that a proper network connection is maintained. Get the make and model number of your printer to check the compatibility of driver software. Download the printer software either with the HP Envy 4525 Setup CD. Make sure that you select the most compatible printer driver according to your operating system.
HP Envy 4525 Manual
Download the user manual from the link 123.hp.com/envy4525. You can also find the user manual in the printer box. It provides simple instructions to set-up, install, troubleshoot and fix the issues of the printer. This technical guide has all the detailed information about your printer set-up. A huge panel of printer experts have carefully scripted this document to help you familiarize with the printer set-up. The manual contains a set of written instructions with associated images. Simplified diagrams and detailed screenshots make it easier to understand the printer set-up. The edition notice, title page, disclaimers, preface, trademarks, front and back covers, license agreements, safety notices, appendixes, glossary, and index are included in the manual. It will be available for both the Windows and Mac operating system.
How to Download HP Envy 4525 Driver?
- Switch on the printer and connect it to your computer.
- Get the make and model number of your printer to check the compatibility of the software.
- Download the printer software.
- Download the software on the computer for your printer.
- Extract and save the .exe file from the computer’s Downloads location.
- As an alternative, you can also HP Envy 4525 Setup the printer software from the installation CD that comes in the printer box.
- Slide it into the CD drive of the computer.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to download and extract the file from the computer’s Downloads location.
- Complete the software 123.hp.com/setup 4525 without interruption.
- Error-free and best quality prints are assured when the system has a compatible printer software installed.
How to Install HP Envy 4525 Driver?
After downloading the printer software, you need to install it. Go with the steps that are given below to complete the driver installation.
- Click on the printer software that is downloaded in the computer’s Downloads location.
- Move the cursor and double-click on the downloaded file.
- A dialogue box will pop up on the computer screen.
- Choose the option Run, Save or Cancel.
- If you click the Run option, the file will be installed on the computer.
- Click the Save option to complete the driver download.
- Select the Cancel tab to cancel the print job.
- The full feature software HP Envy 4525 Setup will result in the smooth performance of your printer.
How to Connect HP Envy 4525 Printer to Wireless?
- Unwrap the printer from its box. Ensure that the wireless 802.11b/g/n network includes a WPS-enabled network router or a nearby access point.
- There are 2 methods to initiate a wireless 123.hp.com/setup 4525. It includes either a WPS push button method or the WPS router method.
- Firstly, begin with the WPS push button. Locate the WPS button on the printer’s control panel.Long press the WPS button on the network router for 3 seconds. Wait till the network light stays stable and stops blinking.
- Secondly, connect the wireless network using a PIN method.
- Switch on the computer.Press the Wireless and Information icons simultaneously to print the network configuration page.
- Open the computer’s configuration utility software. Enter the WPS PIN. Wait for a few seconds to establish a wireless network HP Envy 4525 Setup.
HP Envy 4525 Ink Cartridge
Ink cartridges play a vital role in maintaining prints with excellent quality, durability, and reliability. The HP Envy 4525 printer supports HP 63 Black and HP 63 Tri-color cartridges. These ink cartridges undergo different tests before the manufacturer releases them in the market. It is suggested to purchase original quality cartridges from the HP SureSupply freeware. A timely replacement of the ink cartridge is necessary to avoid ink clogs, messy prints, and blemishes on the scan copies. The compatibility of cartridges ensures good-quality prints. To gather more information about compatible ink cartridges, go ahead and download the user guide from the 123.hp.com/envy4525 website.
How to Change Ink on HP Envy 4525 Printer?
The printer functions properly if you timely replace or refill the ink cartridges. The basic instructions given below, will guide you to change the ink on the HP Envy 4525 printer.
- Switch on the HP Envy 4528 printer setup.
- Purchase original quality ink cartridges from the HP SureSupply freeware.
- Shake them mildly to ensure an even flow of ink.
- Open the cartridge access door.
- Press and push the old cartridges inward and unlock them.
- Gently take them out of its ink slots.
- Make sure that you do not touch the nozzles to avoid ink clogs.
- Tear the covers of the newly purchased cartridges. Insert them into the ink slot.
- To HP Envy 4525 Setup the other cartridges, repeat the above steps.
- Close the ink cartridge access door. Align both the cartridges to ensure high-quality prints.
How to Print on HP Envy 4525 Printer?
It is interesting to understand the essential printing features of your printer. The step-by-step guidelines given below will help you print with ease.
- Switch on the HP Envy 4525 printer and connect it to your personal computer.
- Move the paper guides against the edges of the printing sheets and load sufficient quality papers into the main paper input tray.
- Open the printer software and select the Print option. Hover your mouse and double-click on your printer from the list of available printers.
- Select the options Layout, Portrait or Landscape orientation.
- Choose either of the options Edit, Crop, or Change to make changes to your document before printing.
- Check the box Duplex print to enable the printing on both sides option.
- Confirm the changes and select the Print option.
How to Scan on HP Envy 4525 Printer?
The Scan feature exhibited by the HP Envy 4525 Setup printer ensures a dense, and crisp scanned copy of your original documents or photos. Follow the set of instructions presented below to understand how to scan using your printer.
- Long press the Power button on the printer to switch it on.
- Connect the printer to your laptop or personal workstation.
- Maintain a proper wireless network 123.hp.com/setup 4525.
- Lift the scanner glass and a load your favorite photo or document to scan.
- Lower the lid till it reclines on the loaded paper.
- Edit the document and make the necessary changes.
- Confirm your choice and tap the Scan button on the printer’s control panel.
- Download and install the HP Scan software.
- Open the software and select the Scan option to scan your documents quickly. If the issue persists, run the HP Print and Scan Doctor tool to diagnose the problem.
Hard Reset HP Envy 4525 to Factory Defaults
A hard factory reset of your printer will fix most of the primary issues. It restores the HP Envy 4525 Setup between the printer and the wireless network. The set of instructions given below will help in restoring the factory defaults of your printer.
- Unplug one end of the power cable from the rear of the printer and disconnect the other end from the wall outlet.
- Switch off the HP Envy 4525 printer. Wait until the printer becomes silent and the cartridge access door moves to the center.
- Turn off your computer or personal workstation.
- Disable the USB cable or reset the network connection of the printer.
- Turn off the wireless router to reset the connection.
- Wait for 20 seconds and turn on the router. Wait till you see an indication in the LED light and switch on the computer.
- Turn on the printer.
- Connect it to your computer.
- Tap the Wireless button on the control panel of the HP Envy 4525 Setup printer.
- The printer automatically reconnects to the available network.
HP Envy 4525 Troubleshooting
Rather than going to a nearby printer shop to replace your printer, follow the basic troubleshooting steps given on this website. The printer throws multiple errors such as paper jam issues, cartridge installation errors, and more. As a basic requirement, download and 123.hp.com/setup 4525 the printer driver on your computer.
Why HP Envy 4525 Printer is Offline?
It can be quite frustrating, if your printer goes offline after each hours. Go through the steps given below to rectify the issue.
- Turn on the HP Printer.
- Keep an eye on the wireless network. Avoid loose cables if you are connecting your system with a wired connection.
- Switch off the printer for 30 seconds. Also, perform a hard reset of the wireless network router to re-establish the connection.
- Wait for 20 seconds and switch on the HP Envy 4525 Setup printer.
- Clear all the existing print jobs in the queue.
- Download the HP Print and Scan Doctor tool to diagnose the issues with printing.
How to Clear HP Envy 4525 Paper Jam?
Paper jam issues with the HP Envy 4525 printer is common. It can be quite frustrating at one point in time. The steps given below will aid you to fix these issues.
- To begin with, make sure that the printer is kept on a flat surface.
- Check for torn pieces of paper on the sides of the printer roller. Carefully remove all the obstructions from the printer’s surface.
- Open the ink cartridge access door and clean the paper rollers.
- Check if dust, paper fiber, and other paper debris should be removed from the rollers.
- Reconnect the printer to the power source and try to initiate a print. If the issue persists, reset the print environment.
- Service the HP Envy 4525 Setup printer if required.