123.hp.com/setup envy 5030 Printer
The HP Envy 5030 printer is a versatile printer that is capable of performing tasks at a great speed. It is enabled with dynamic security. It prints documents with high-quality. Your cost remains the same either you print documents or photos in color or Black&White. It supports automatic two-sided printing through which you can speed up any multipage print jobs. It is designed with an HP Thermal Inkjet print technology and is embedded with 5.5 cm (2.2 in) Hi-Res Monochrome LCD screen.
How to Setup HP Envy 5030 Printer?
- Take the printer out and remove the packing materials from the inside of it.
- Place the printer in a suitable room where the temperature and humidity level matches the device.
- Take the power cord from the box and connect it to a wall outlet and the printer.
- Locate the Power button on the printer and press it to turn On the device.
- Set the language, Date/Time, and Country/Region on the control panel of the printer.
- Save the changes after settings the preferences.
- Pull the paper tray and place the compatible media into it.
- Check if the paper is curled or torn.
- Take the ink cartridges out from the box and install them into their slots.
- Check if they are correctly inserted and close the 123.hp.com/setup envy 5030 cartridge access door.
HP Envy 5030 Driver
The driver is essentially important for the printer to perform the user assigned tasks efficiently. The printer needs a compatible driver. If you have installed a corrupted or incompatible driver for your printer by mistake, it will create serious technical issues. To protect your printer from these type of problems, it is better if you get the printer driver from this website. Here the available printer driver is an updated and compatible one.
HP Envy 5030 Manual
The user guide that shipped with the HP Envy 5030 contains all the basic information about the printer. You can refer to the instructions in the manual to HP Envy 5030 Setup. If the manual is unavailable, get the soft copy of the updated user guide from this site. Click on the manual download link and download it from here.
Free HP Envy 5030 Driver Download for Windows
If you want an updated 123.hp.com/setup envy 5030 printer driver for your Windows 10 computer, follow the instructions that are given below.
- Click the download link available below on this page.
- The driver begins downloading to your computer.
- It displays specific prompts on the screen.
- Follow all the prompts accordingly.
- If it asks how to save the file on your Windows 10 computer, choose the format.
- Select the .exe format since you are using a Windows 10 PC.
- The downloaded file saves in the Downloads folder or browser’s downloads bar.
- Open the downloaded file to start the installation. For Guidance, contact us our technical experts.
Free HP Envy 5030 Driver Download for Mac
You can get the latest HP Envy 5030 printer driver for your Mac computer from this website. Utilize these instructions to download the driver.
- To download the HP Envy 5030 driver, click the download link provided below.
- The printer driver starts downloading on the Mac computer.
- It displays certain prompts on the screen during the 123.hp.com/setup envy 5030 printer driver download.
- Go with the instructions as they are guided.
- During the process, it will ask how to save the file.
- Since it is a Mac computer, choose the .dmg file.
- The downloaded file saves in the Downloads folder.
- Go to the Downloads folder and open the downloaded file.
How to Install HP Envy 5030 Driver?
After downloading the HP Envy 5030 printer driver, follow the instructions below to install it on your Windows or Mac computer.
- Search for the downloaded file in the Downloads folder on your computer. If the downloaded file is not available, search for it in the browser’s downloads bar.
- Double-click the file after you locate it to install it on your computer. The HP Envy 5030 driver installation starts on the computer.
- Go with the on-screen instructions as they are directed. During the HP Envy 5030 driver installation, it will prompt for the mode of connection.
- Select the desired connection type you want to establish for your 123.hp.com/setup envy 5030 printer. Locate the downloaded file in the Downloads folder on your computer.
- If the downloaded file is not available, search for it in the browser’s downloads bar. Double-click the file after you locate it to install it on your computer.
- The HP Envy 5030 driver installation starts on the computer. Go with the prompts on the screen after selecting the mode of connection.
- Finally, the driver installation completes on the computer. If you need any help in HP Envy 5030 Setup the printer driver, call the Toll-Free number given on this page.
What Ink Does HP Envy 5030 Use?
The HP Envy 5030 printer uses HP 304 instant ink tank. You can save up to 70 % on ink with this, and it moreover, it never runs out of ink. You can get it easily whenever required for replacement. The cost is the same even if you print in color or black&white, for documents and photos.
HP Envy 5030 Ink Cartridges
The ink cartridges for the 123.hp.com/setup envy 5030 printer will be shipped along with the printer. You can find them in the printer’s box. If they are not available, you can contact the manufacturer. If they go low or empty anytime, replace them only with the genuine ink cartridges. Utilize the instructions on this site to replace the same.
HP Envy 5030 Ink Cartridge Replacement
- Open the ink cartridge access door and locate the empty ink cartridge inside it.
- Pull the empty ink cartridge out and place it in a safe place.
- Open the package and remove the ink cartridges from the of inside it.
- Rock the ink cartridges back and forth.
- Doing this will distribute the ink on both sides of the cartridge.
- Next, hold the ink cartridge and place them in their slots accurately.
- Confirm that they are correctly fixed into their slots.
- If they are not fixed properly, remove and fix them again.
- After replacing the ink cartridge, close the cartridge access door.
- If any error message appears on the screen, open the door and close it properly.
Easy HP ENVY 5030 Wireless Setup
- Prepare the printer for installation before starting the wireless setup process.
- Do the following things to prepare the 123.hp.com/setup envy 5030 printer for installation.
- Collect the network name & password, and connect the computer to your wireless network.Turn On the router and place it close to the printer.
- Check whether your printer is connected to the same wireless network to which the computer is connected.
- Disconnect the printer’s USB or Ethernet cables from the computer.
- Connect the printer to your desired network with the Wireless Setup Wizard.
- Tap the Wireless icon on the printer’s control panel.
- Select the Setup icon and choose Wireless Setup Wizard.
- Choose your network name and click on Ok. Again tap Ok to go to the home screen.
HP Envy 5030 AirPrint Setup
To set up AirPrint on HP Envy 5030 printer, check the printing requirements and set up the wireless connection.
- Check whether the Apple iOS device runs iOS 4.2 or later version.
- See if your HP Envy 5030 printer supports AirPrint feature.
- Ensure that the 123.hp.com/setup envy 5030 printer is established on a connection.
- Set up the wireless connection to your printer and Apple iOS device.
- To establish a wireless connection, disconnect the USB or Ethernet cable.
- Select the Setup, Network, or Wireless menu and select Wireless Setup Wizard on the control panel.Follow the on-screen instructions to connect the printer to your network.The wireless connection is established, and you can print from the Apple iOS device.
123.hp.com/setup envy 5030 How to Print?
To print photos with your HP Envy 5030 printer on the Windows computer, follow the instructions that are given below.
- Place the media into the paper tray in your HP Envy 5030 Setup printer.
- Before you print the photo, edit it to improve colors and brightness.
- Right-click the photo and choose the Open With -> Windows Photo Viewer or Paint.
- Tap Print or click on the File or the menu icon. Choose the Print option.
- The Print or Print Pictures window opens.
- Open the printer’s Document Properties window to adjust print settings.
- Click the Ok option and tap on the Print button.
- Once the photo is printed, remove the photo paper from the tray.
HP Envy 5030 How to Scan?
To know how to scan documents on the 123.hp.com/setup envy 5030 printer, follow the instructions that are given below in simple stepwise format.
- Download the best printer driver from this site and install it on the Windows computer.Place the document or photo on the scanner glass to scan it.
- If your printer is designed with an ADF, do not load the photos on it.
- Go to Windows and search for HP. Select your printer model name to open HP Printer Assistant. Choose Scan a Document or Photo to open the HP Scan.
- Choose the shortcut based on the file type.
- Change the available settings as you require.
- Finally, click the Scan option and the document gets scanned.
HP Envy 5030 How to Scan on Mac?
If you need to scan documents on your Mac computer with the HP Envy 5030 printer, follow these instructions.
- Look for the Scan button on the printer.
- If it is not available, search the Mac for a scan, and click HP Easy Scan.
- The app opens, choose the printer name from the Scanner drop-down menu.
- Select the scan job type from the Presets menu.
- Click the Scan option and select the thumbnail version of the scanned item.
- Click on Edit to adjust colors, straighten the scan, or crop the size.
- Choose the Send option in the bottom right corner of the window.
- Select Folder, click the Where menu and tap on Save.
HP Envy 5030 Troubleshooting
Though the 123.hp.com/setup envy 5030 printer performs well, there might be certain issues with it. Some of the common issues are network installation problems, cartridge problems, the printer won’t print properly, and scanner related problems. Follow the instructions that are given on this site to troubleshoot all the above issues. For any help, click the Toll-Free number for any assistance.
Solve HP Envy 5030 Network Installation Problems
If you are experiencing network installation problems with your HP Envy 5030 printer, try the solutions that are given below.
- Confirm that the printer is turned On, online, and ready to print.
- Try to check the status of your network HP Envy 5030 Setup.
- Ensure the Wireless network is enabled on your printer setting.
- Try to print the Network Configuration List.
- Check if the settings such as IP address settings are correct for your network.
- The issue might be the cause of a mismatched or duplicate IP address.
- Verify that the IP address is correctly loaded into the print server.
- Make sure that no other nodes on the network have the same IP address.
Fix 123.hp.com/setup envy 5030 Printer Cartridge Problem
If there is an ink cartridge issue with your HP Printer, try the solutions that are given below in simple format.
- Try updating the printer firmware and check if the issue is resolved.
- Proceed to the next solution if the error persists.
- Check whether the ink cartridges in the printer are compatible.
- If they are compatible, then check if the ink cartridges are installed correctly.
- Try to clean the electrical contacts to troubleshoot the issue.
- If the issue still exists, reset the HP Envy 5030 printer.
- Also, clean the ink cartridge contacts again to see if the issue is resolved.
- If the error persists, HP Envy 5030 Setup a new ink cartridge.
Why HP ENVY 5030 Printer Won’t Print?
If the HP Envy 5030 printer doesn’t print anything, then try the solutions that are provided below in a stepwise manner.
- Reset the printer after it is turned On. Unplug the power cord from the printer and wall outlet.
- Wait for some time and replug the power cord back to the printer and wall outlet.
- Turn On the 123.hp.com/setup envy 5030 printer and check if the issue is resolved on your device.
- Check the printer’s connection and network name.
- Ensure the Wireless icon is enabled on the control panel of your printer.
- Reconfigure the security software as it might prevent the printer from accessing the computer.
- Uninstall the printer driver. Download the latest driver for your device.
- Check if any of the ink cartridges in the printer is low or empty and replace it.
How to Solve HP Envy 5030 Scanner Problems?
If you are facing scanning issues with your HP Envy 5030 printer, try the instructions that are given below on this website.
- Confirm that this issue is not related to printing.
- Restart all the devices and check the driver scan settings.
- Check the network and connection status of your printer.
- See if the network is working properly.
- Check whether the printer is ready for scanning.
- If the 123.hp.com/setup envy 5030 printer is ready, run the HP Print and Scan Doctor tool.
- Check if the issue is troubleshooted after using this tool.
- Uninstall and reinstall the printer software to resolve this issue.
Why HP Envy 5030 Says Instant Ink Cartridges are Not Installed?
If the instant ink cartridges are installed in the HP Envy 5030 printer, but the device is showing they are not installed, then try these solutions.
- Remove the installed instant ink cartridges from their slots.
- Reinsert them in their slots again and check if the error message disappears.
- If the error message persists, check for the cartridges installed are compatible are to the printer.
- If they are compatible, try to reset the printer.
- Turn On the printer and remove the power cord from the printer and wall outlet.
- Reconnect the power cord back to the printer after some time.
- The printer powers On automatically. If not, turn it On.
- If the 123.hp.com/setup envy 5030 printer issue persists, contact us.