Easy 123.hp.com/setup 5055
The all-new HP Envy 5055 printer is considered one of the best printer models in its range. The Envy 5055 printer offers more than its price. Perform print, scan and copy operations wirelessly from any compatible device through the inbuilt Wi-Fi connectivity feature present in it. The user can download the applications from the Internet and can perform printing operations without staying near the machine. With the Google Cloud feature in this device, schedule your print jobs from anywhere on the globe.
How to Setup HP Envy 5055 Printer?
- Remove the HP printer from of the box.
- Remove the two supporting polystyrene sheets.
- Place the printer on a flat surface.
- Do not attach the USB cable to the computer without setting up the printer.
- Refer our manual for detailed info about the product.
- Connect one end of the power cable to the rear end of the printer and connect the other end to an electrical outlet.
- Turn ON the printer and the computer. Turn ON the router and make sure you have an active Internet connection.
- Connect the USB cable when prompted, during the 123.hp.com/setup 5055.
- Navigate through the options displayed on the control panel and set your preferred settings on it.
- Load paper by pulling out the paper tray.
HP Envy 5055 Driver
Our website provides the download link for the user to download the driver. He/she can download the files according to their operating system. The drivers are used to establish a connection between the printer and the computer through a USB cable. Follow the steps below to download the driver according to your OS. You can find the driver file available for download on our website. Press the Driver button with a download icon on it to start the process.
HP Envy 5055 Manual
The user manual for the HP Envy 5055 printer contains the necessary instructions required to set it up. Refer to the user manual which is provided along with the printer when purchasing it. You can also refer to the soft copy of the manual that is available on our website. If you are 123.hp.com/setup 5055 the printer for the first time, then go through the user manual completely before starting the set-up. Call us if you face any issue while setting up the product.
HP Envy 5055 Driver Download
- Click on the Download button with a download icon on it to start the download process.
- Press the Run or Save button in the next dialog box that appears.
- Click on Run to directly start the installation without saving the driver file.
- Click Save to download the file to your local hard drive.
- After downloading, go to the Downloads folder where you will find the installation file.
- Double-click on the downloaded file to start the installation.
- Proceed with the instructions on the screen to complete the process.
- Update the driver regularly to avoid any issues.
HP Envy 5055 Driver Download for Mac
- Load the software driver disk on to your computer.
- Use an external USB CD drive if you do not have an inbuilt one.
- The 123.hp.com/setup 5055 CD will be provided along with the printer when purchasing it.
- Proceed with the instructions and finish the process.
- Disconnect the USB cable before starting the setup.
- Get the latest set of driver required for your Mac OS version from the Internet.
- Download and save the file. Run the installation from the downloaded folder.
- Click Finish and hence agreeing to the Terms and Conditions.
How to 123.hp.com/setup 5055 Printer Driver?
- Insert the software installation CD into your computer.
- Go with the instructions and finish the process with the help of the instructions displayed on the screen.
- Remember to disconnect the USB cable from the printer and computer.
- Download the latest drivers required for your device from our website.
- Run the installation from the downloaded folder on your local drive.
- Go by the on-screen instructions to finish the installation.
- Agree to the terms and conditions and click Finish.
- Print a test page if necessary.
- Update the driver frequently to prevent any future issues.
HP Envy 5055 Wireless Setup
- Insert the CD into the CD/DVD drive and start the installation 123.hp.com/setup 5055.
- Go by the on-screen instructions to finish the process. Now connect the printer to a wireless network.
- Touch the Wireless icon on the Home screen of the printer.
- Touch the Setup icon.
- Open Wireless Settings and tap Wireless Setup Wizard.
- Select the name of your network from the list.
- Enter the Network password and tap on Continue.
- Enter your network name manually if the device doesn’t find your network by tapping on Enter your Network Manually.
- Contact us if you have issues regarding the wireless setup.
HP Envy 5055 Ink Cartridge Replacement
The ink cartridges are found inside the printer. Replace these cartridges only with the genuine HP ink cartridges.
- Use of high-quality genuine ink gives great quality images.
- Installing an HP ink cartridge into your printer can be done seamlessly. Turn on your machine.
- Raise the scanner component to access the cartridge access door.
- The carriage will start to move and becomes idle.
- Choose the empty cartridge that needs to be replaced. Push the cartridge downward and take it out.
- Now take the new cartridge out for 123.hp.com/setup 5055.
- Insert the ink cartridge in a straight manner. Ensure that the front end gets in first.
- You can hear a click sound if it has perfectly fit into the replacement area.
- Close the panel after successfully installing the new ink cartridge.
- Print an Alignment page to check the quality.
How to Print from HP Envy 5055?
Printing can be done in both the wired and wireless modes. Follow these instructions to print from your device.
- Open the document you want to print. Click on the File menu.
- Select the Print option from the list of options.
- Press the Ctrl and P keys on the keyboard simultaneously. This is a shortcut to open the printer page.
- Choose the printer in the next window.
- You can assign the number of copies or adjust the paper size in the next window.
- Finally, click on the Print button.
- Wait till the device performs the print.
- The above procedure can be used to print photos too.
How to Scan from HP Envy 5055?
Follow the steps below to perform scanning from your HP Envy 5055 printer.
- Use the Scan to Computer feature to scan documents to your PC(if enabled).
- You can perform scanning from this window.
- Another method of scanning is by using the HP application.
- On the search button enter HP. The 123.hp.com/setup 5055 printer application displays.
- Click the application. Click on the Scan menu.
- Choose the document type you want it to be saved. Enter the location to store the scanned file.
- Finally, click on the Scan button to start the process.
- Do not close the application or press any other button during the scan.
HP Envy 5055 Factory Reset
A reset is done on the HP Envy 5055 printer if it is found to be totally unresponsive.
- If the user cannot solve an issue that has been troubling him\her frequently, then obviously the last thing he\she should do is to reset the 123.hp.com/envy5055 printer.
- To perform a reset, turn on the printer by pressing the Power button.
- Disconnect the power cord from the printer with the power turned ON.
- Remove the power cord from the wall outlet too.
- Wait for a few seconds.
- Re-connect the power plug back into the outlet.
- Reconnect the power cord to the printer’s rear.
- If the printer does not turn ON automatically, then press the Power button.
- Read our user manual for more detailed info.
- Else, call our customer care executive to get better support.
HP Envy 5055 Troubleshooting
The user can refer to this page to solve their printer-related issues. It is common for the printer to cause problems with the passage of time. The most common problems are network 123.hp.com/setup 5055 issues, scanning or printing issues, ink cartridge errors, power cord or USB cable issues and other minor hardware problems. We offer troubleshooting solutions to the users through an online chat system through which the users can raise their queries and our support team will answer. Our website also has a toll-free number through which the user can call us and speak to our experts to solve his/her printer-related issues.
Why HP Envy 5055 Not 123.hp.com/setup 5055 to Wireless?
- The offline problems or connection issues occur if the printer is not properly connected to the network.
- Check whether both the printer and the device are connected to the same network.
- Print a Wireless Network Test report to check if it is connected.
- A corrupt driver can be the issue sometimes.
- The printer may display offline errors if the driver is not updated.
- You can download their latest version from our website.
- Else, update it through the Windows Update feature in your system.
- The best solution is to use HP Print and Scan Doctor.
Why HP Envy 5055 Printer Not Printing?
The printing issues commonly pop up in the 123.hp.com/setup 5055 printer. Follow these troubleshooting steps to solve them.
- Check if the ink cartridges have sufficient ink.
- Check if the drivers are updated. If they are corrupt, uninstall them and reinstall the latest ones.
- If the above solution doesn’t work, download the HP Print and Scan Doctor tool from the manufacturer website.
- This application is highly useful in troubleshooting the HP printer issues.
- Verify if the IP address of the printer and the network are the same.
- If not, then the printer isn’t connected to the correct network.
HP Envy 5055 Produces Annoying Pop Ups
The HP Envy 5055 printer produces annoying pop ups or notifications whenever a print job is scheduled.
- If you are using a Windows computer, you can disable the selected notifications.
- Go to the Settings that gets displayed when the cursor is moved to the right pane.
- Select Settings and click on System.
- Click Notifications and Actions.
- Under the Notifications tab, enable the option Get notifications from apps and other senders.
- Navigate through the list of apps and turn OFF each application.
- If the above steps do not work, uninstall the program from your Windows computer.
- You can perform the action from the Programs and Features menu.
Why HP Envy 5055 Driver Not Installing?
The HP Envy 5055 printer will display this error if the drivers are corrupt or missing. This can also happen in an updated computer.
- If you are updating the driver by 123.hp.com/setup 5055 the latest ones, then the system may not accept it.
- The solution to this problem is to try uninstalling the drivers from the root level and then re-installing them.
- Enter the Programs and Features window and select the HP printer from the list.
- Uninstall it by right-clicking on the printer name and deleting the HP printer from the Devices and Printers window.
- Remove the HP printer drivers by using the Run command.
- Download the updated drivers from our website and install them.
- After installation, open the HP printer application and try printing.
- If the above method doesn’t work, call our toll-free number and we will assist you.
HP Envy 5055 Waiting for Ink Choice
The use of wrong ink cartridges might show the error ‘Waiting for ink choice’ on the screen.
- Check whether you have enrolled in the Instant Ink service.
- Use of the Instant Ink cartridges is recommended for the HP Envy 5055 printers.
- If you have not subscribed to the Instant Ink service, use the 123.hp.com/setup 5055 cartridges.
- The subscription will start only after you sign up to the Ink service.
- After installing the Instant Ink cartridges, the service will start.
- Use the retail cartridges until they get depleted and then replace them with the Instant Ink cartridges. If the retail cartridges do not work on your printer, call our toll-free number and we will assist you.
- The printer has to be taken to an authorized service center if the above steps fail to work.
HP Envy 5055 Printer Set Up Stuck
The set-up process may get stuck at times due to various reasons.
- Installing an outdated driver might cause lags in the set-up.
- Use of the wrong ink cartridges may cause trouble while configuring the printer.
- Use the cartridges that came along with the printer package.
- Use of any third-party cartridges can cause printer malfunctioning or other issues.
- Check if the cardboard sheets present inside the printer are removed since they might cause a carriage jam if not removed.
- While 123.hp.com/setup 5055 to a network wirelessly, make sure to connect it to the network to which the computer is connected.
- Contact us for more information on the set-up process.
Why HP Envy 5055 Printer Not Displaying Scanning Options?
It is common for the user to encounter scanning issues with the 123.hp.com/envy5055 printer if it is not maintained properly.
- Verify if the power cord is connected to a proper power supply or not.
- If the printer is running in wireless mode, check if the network range is good.
- Since poor network leads to signal disconnecting issues.
- If none of the above methods work, uninstall the driver software and re-install the latest one.
Fix HP Envy 5055 Printer Offline Issue
This error mostly occurs due to connectivity issues in the wireless mode.
- Check the printer driver settings.
- Search Windows for Devices and Printers, and select it from the list.
- Click on your 123.hp.com/setup 5055 printer.
- Double-click Set Preferences and check the paper information.
- See if the correct paper is featured in the window.
- Click on OK or Apply to confirm the settings.
- Uninstall the whole printer software from your computer and reinstall the latest one.
- You can download it from our website.
Why HP Envy 5055 Scan Not Working?
The HP Printer scanning issues can occur due to problems with the scanner component or use of corrupt software.
- Check if the scanning software you are using is corrupt.
- You can download the latest software from our website.
- Try resetting the printer.
- The scanner error mostly occurs if the printer is not maintained properly.
- Check if the USB cable is connected to the computer properly.
- Follow the above if done from a computer.
- For smartphone users, verify your network 123.hp.com/setup 5055 with the router. Contact us to get a good solution for this issue