HP ENVY 5534 SETUP
HP Envy 5534 printer supports printing, scanning, faxing and other features. Use the mobile printing solution to print from your mobile device. Save the paper cost and time using the Automatic Duplex printing option. The printer is available at a nominal price with all is best features. This Energy Star certified printer conserves power up to 50%.follow below steps for Hp Envy 5534 Setup
How to Setup HP Envy 5534 Printer?
- Take the printer out of the box. Discard all packing materials surrounding it.
- Place the printer on a sturdy surface for optimal functioning.
- Use the power cable of the printer for power connection.
- Insert one end of the cord to the printer’s rear and the other end to the wall socket.
- Turn on the printer. Pull the input tray and adjust the paper width guides.
- Insert plain papers into the tray and adjust the guides for proper alignment.
- Remove the ink cartridges from the packaging.
- Insert the ink cartridges into their slots until they fix into place.
- After HP Envy 5534 Setup them, the printer prints an alignment page.
HP Envy 5534 Driver
A driver acts as a mode of communication between the printer and the system. It should be compatible with the printer model and version of the operating system. There are two different types of drivers available for this printer- full feature driver and basic driver. Get all the latest features of the printer using the full feature driver. You can use only the basic functions of the printer if you install the basic driver.
HP Envy 5534 Manual
The HP Envy 5534 printer manual is available as a hard and soft copy. Get the hard copy of the manual from the printer’s shipment box. If the manual is not present, click the link to start the download process. The manual is available in the PDF format. The steps for the connection and HP Envy 5534 Setup process is presented in a pictorial representation.
How to Download HP Envy 5534 Driver?
- Download the driver from our website. Click the link to begin the process.
- The setup file for Windows and Mac systems vary.
- Do not turn off the system while the download is in process.
- The transfer file varies based on the internet speed.
- If the file size is in the zip format, extract the files into a folder.
- The setup file for a Windows system should be in the .exe format.
- The setup file for a Mac system should be in the .dmg format.
How to Install HP Envy 5534 Driver?
- After downloading, install the 123.hp.com/envy5534 driver on the system.
- Find the setup file on the Downloads folder.
- Select and double-click the setup file to begin the installation process.
- Choose the connection type based on the printer’s features.
- Click the Custom option to avoid downloading unnecessary applications.
- Install the driver based on the instructions mentioned on the screen.
- View the printer name on the list of available devices.
- Click the + sign to add the printer to the print queue.
Easy Wireless HP Envy 5534 Setup
- Wireless Connection is a secure mode of connection for connecting to the network. Keep the network name and password ready to HP Envy 5534 Setup to the network.
- Turn on the printer, system and the router.
- Connect the system to the wireless network with internet access.
- Connect the printer and the system to the same wireless network.
- Disconnect the USB cable from the printer’s rear if prompted.
- Use the Wireless Setup Wizard to connect the 123.hp.com/envy5534 printer to the network.
- Select the Wireless Setup Wizard option under Settings on the printer’s control panel.
- Wait till the available network list displays on the screen.
- Select the network name. Type the password to establish the connection.
HP Envy 5534 Ink Cartridge
Ink cartridge is a requirement of the printer for the printing process. The printer contains two cartridges- black and tri-color cartridge. The cartridge number is visible on top of the label. Refer to the user manual for cartridge number. The number varies based on the country/region. It should be compatible and authentic with the printer model for obtaining quality printouts.
How to Change Ink on HP Envy 5534 Printer?
- Open the paper tray and handle the door. Drag it towards you to extend the tray.
- Extend the paper width guides to their farthest positions.
- Insert a stack of plain paper into the tray with the short edge facing the HP Envy 5534 Setup printer.
- Move the stack until its fixes into place. Raise the scanner lid.
- Open the cartridge access door. Slide the carriage to the cartridge access area.
- Wait until the carriage is inactive prior to proceeding. Elevate the lid on the cartridge slot.
- Push the lid back until it stops. Move the cartridge to remove it from the slot.
- Take the new ink cartridge from the packaging. Remove the plastic tape and insert it into the slot.
HP Envy 5534 How to Print?
It is very easy to print from the HP Envy 5534 printer. Use the steps below to complete the process.
- Edit the document or photo you intend to print.
- Open the application for accessing the document. Select the File menu.
- Choose the Print option to access Print settings.
- Select the Print Properties or Preferences icon based on the print settings.
- Wait till the Document Properties displays. Adjust the paper settings for the HP Envy 5534 Setup printer print job.
- Menu names and settings vary based on the printer model.
- Click the Print option to start the printing process.
- Get the output sheets on the output tray.
Scan HP Envy 5534 Setup
An additional feature of HP Envy 5534 printer is scanning. Make use of the steps below to start the scanning.
- Turn on the printer and the system.
- Use the scanner glass to place the document or photo on it.
- Make use of the indicators of the 123.hp.com/envy5534 printer for proper alignment.
- Select the system name from the list of available devices.
- Press the Scan button to start the scanning process.
- After scanning, the file stores automatically to the destination folder.
- If the scan button is unavailable, open the HP Scan software to start the process.
- Make the necessary changes to the scan settings and click Scan.
HP Envy 5534 Troubleshooting
Printers are one of the most essential devices for home as well as office use. You may face issues with the device frequently. The main issues are HP Envy 5534 Setup printer not found, paper jam and poor print quality. All the issues can be resolved with the help of the steps given below. If the HP Printer issue persists, contact us.
How to Solve HP Envy 5534 Printer Offline Issue?
Make use of the solutions below to resolve the printer offline issue.
- Set the printer as the default one.
- Right-click on the printer name and unmark the Use Printer Offline option.
- Check the Wired or Wireless connection if the printer is offline.
- It is suggested to connect the printer to a different network.
- Uninstall and reinstall the printer driver and software.
- Update the printer driver and firmware.
How to Clear HP Envy 5534 Printer Paper Jam?
Check for the jammed paper on the printer. Fix the issue using the steps given below.
- Remove the jammed paper located inside the printer.
- Use a light to check for jammed paper.
- Remove any foreign objects that block the carriage movement.
- Use a clean and damp cloth to wipe the paper pick rollers.
- Remove the jammed paper using both hands.
- Resetting the HP Envy 5534 Setup printer may the last solution to resolve the paper jam issue.
Why HP Envy 5534 isn’t Connecting with USB?
If you are unable to view the printer name after connecting to USB, here are the steps to resolve the issue.
- Verify if the USB cable is connected correctly.
- Do not connect multiple devices to the USB hub or docking station.
- A damaged USB cable may lead to the issue.
- Try connecting using a different USB cable.
- Do not turn off the 123.hp.com/envy5534 printer while connecting.
- Check whether the USB port is working properly.
HP Envy 5534 Not Connecting to the Internet?
Are you unable to connect the printer to an internet? Use the steps provided below to resolve the issue.
- Switch on the printer. Wait till the printer is inactive.
- Unplug the power cable with the printer switched on.
- After a while, replug the power cable to the printer.
- Switch on the printer if it does not automatically turn on.
- Wait till the printer goes through the warm-up period.
- The printer lights may flash, and the carriage may move.
- After the warm-up period completes, start the printing process and HP Envy 5534 Setup it to the network.