HP ENVY PHOTO 7155 SETUP PRINTER SOLUTION
HP Envy Photo 7155 Setup is an all-in-one printer customized especially for seamless home-printing solutions. This printer has a scanning and copying facility along with a spectacular photo printing features. The printer can be used wirelessly. Its WiFi connectivity feature that allows printing without any messy wires. It supports printing directly from all primary storage devices like SD Cards. The dedicated paper tray automatically detects paper sizes. One of the versatile printers that will be the smart techie at your home with its stunning looks and features.
HP Envy Photo 7155 Vs HP Envy Photo 6255
|HP Envy Photo 7155||HP Envy Photo 6255|
|All in one printer||All in one printer|
|Large capacitive color graphics touchscreen control panel.||Capacitive Monochrome touchscreen control panel.|
|Dedicated Memory Card and Storage device slot.||No memory card slot|
|No automatic document feeder facility.||No automatic document feeder facility.|
|HP ePrint, AirPrint, HP Direct Print compatible.||HP ePrint, AirPrint, HP Direct Print compatible.|
HP Envy Photo 7155 Driver
The Printer comes with complete software and drivers along with the package in an HP Envy Photo 7155 Setup CD. If the CD is missing or if it shows an error, you can download the HP Envy Photo All-in-one Series Printer Full Software and Driver for your Windows computer and HP Easy Start for your Mac computer. A dedicated offline troubleshooting tool the HP Print and Scan Doctor is available exclusively for the Windows operating system, which can also be downloaded from our website. Upon downloading, Run and Install the respective software and driver on your computer by following the onscreen instructions.
HP Envy Photo 7155 Manual
The HP Envy Photo 7155 features a complete user guide that is available on our website for download. The printer also features a Setup poster which enables you to 123.hp.com/setup 7155 by its pictorial demonstrations quickly. A Getting Started Guide is also there for initial and basic setup procedure for your printer from our website. These manuals demonstrate every operation and its setup. Also, refer to our website for clear-cut instructions and demonstration of various HP Envy Photo 7155 Setup and troubleshooting procedures for your printer.
HP Envy 7155 Ink
The HP Envy Photo 7155 is equipped with a dynamic security system which detects Genuine HP Ink Cartridges. It is strongly advised to use only a Genuine HP Ink Cartridges with Hp Original Electronic Circuitry. The printer may not work or will stop working when a modified or Non-HP cartridges are used. The HP 64 Black and HP 64 Color cartridges are compatible with the printer. Both cartridges are available in small, and XL sizes at various e-commerce sites and retail outlets. Ensure to use genuine ink cartridges to avoid malfunctions.
HP Envy Photo 7155 Setup
How to Setup HP Envy Photo 7155 Printer?
The following procedure explains the basic set up process for your HP Envy Photo 7155.
- Unpack the printer from its transit package by removing the tapes and packaging materials.
- Remove all the safety tapes on the outer side of the 123.hp.com/setup 7155 printer and also remove the safety components from the scanner glass by lifting it.
- Gently open the inner compartment and remove all the packaging materials. For the betterment of the environment, recycle the packaging materials.
- Place the HP Envy Photo 7155 Setup printer on a flat and convenient surface in the vicinity to your computer or network access point.
- Take out the power cord provided along with your printer and connect it on the slot at the back. Connect the other end to your wall socket.
- Set your preferences, country, and region by operating the touchscreen on the printer.
- Now remove the HP Ink Cartridges from its package and peel off the protective tape.
- Lift the scanner compartment and wait until the cartridge holder stops and comes to a stable position.
- Insert the Ink Cartridges into their respective slots and ensure proper installation by pushing it up using your thumb.
- Close the compartment and connect your computer to the printer using any one of the connectivity options to carry with the software and driver installation.
How to Install HP Envy Photo 7155 Driver?
- The following steps demonstrate the driver installation procedure.
- Insert the Software and Driver HP Envy Photo 7155 Setup CD provided along with your printer into your computer’s drive.
- Run the .exe (for windows) or .dmg (for Mac) application from the CD.
- If you don’t have a CD or if the software is outdated, download the HP Envy Photo All-in-one Series Printer Full Software and Drive or the HP Easy Start package for your respective operating system.
- Make sure to download the correct file and open it from the downloads folder.
- Run the application and follow the onscreen instructions to navigate through the installer.
- Select your language, region, and country on the screen and follow with the further instructions.
- Agree to the Terms and Conditions and click on Next.
- The installer will now configure your system along with your printer and prompt you upon completion.
- Now end the installation process by clicking on the Finish Option in the setup dialog box.
- Print a test page and ensure complete HP Envy Photo 7155 Setup.
How Do I Scan on HP Envy Photo 7155 Printer?
- Make sure the drivers and software required for scanning are installed on your computer. If not download the package and install them on your computer.
- Ensure the connection between your 123.hp.com/setup 7155 printer and the computer. Place the document to be scanned on the scanner glass.
- Now use the touchscreen provided on your printer to navigate to the Scan option.
- Choose the scan preferences and continue to touch OK on the touchscreen control panel. The document now gets scanned and will be sent to your default scan folder on your computer.
- If you are required to do more functions with the scanning option, open HP Print Assistant or the HP Easy Scan and perform the scanning operation from it.
Where to Find the Wizard on HP Envy Photo 7155?
- Switch on your HP Printer and go to the touchscreen control panel.
- Now choose Wireless icon from the control panel and select Settings.
- Now touch the Network setup option from the list and then touch Wireless Settings option.
- Now tap on the Wireless Network Wizard from the list. This opens the wizard on your HP Envy Photo 7155 Setup printer control panel.
- Choose your network from the list or enter your network name by following the instructions to add your network. Click on OK to finish the setup after selection of the network.
HP Envy Photo 7155 Troubleshooting
Troubleshooting the 123.hp.com/setup 7155 printer is an easy task with its user-friendly features and applications. For your Windows Computer use the HP Print and Scan Doctor application for diagnosing and troubleshooting various problems and error codes encountered by your printer. This application is handy in solving the issues without an internet connection in a jiffy. If the issue is not resolved using this application or if you have a Mac operating system you can use the instructions provided on our website for troubleshooting these and error codes.
HP Envy Photo 7155 Problem with Black Ink Cartridge
This error occurs due to various reasons. Ensure that you use a Genuine HP 64 Black Ink Cartridge to avoid such issues. Check if there is any print smudge on your paper. If so, ensure proper paper type and settings on your printer. Open the scanner compartment and check if the cartridge is properly inserted into the cartridge holder. Check for estimated ink levels and replace the cartridge if empty. Run the Automatic Cartridge Cleaning tool from Printer Maintenance using the control panel and examine the output test page for correction. Align the Ink cartridges correctly using the Align option from the Printer maintenance tab. Clean the area around the ink nozzles. These steps should solve your problem, if not take your HP Envy Photo 7155 Setup printer to an authorized HP service center for support.