Epson Artisan 1430 Setup
The Epson Artisan 1430 printer supports printing function with a maximum print resolution of 5760 * 1440 dpi. This printer is compatible with USB and Wi-Fi connectivity. Before performing a hardware setup of the Epson Artisan 1430 printer, refer to the Start Here manual that is provided when you are purchasing it. The other accessories included in the printer box are ink cartridges, power cable, and installation CD. To Start the Epson Artisan 1430 Setup,unpack the printer. Power up the printer using the power cable. Place the blue and color (cyan, magenta, and yellow) ink cartridges in the cartridges holder. Lift the paper support and load enough plain paper into it. Make sure to move the paper guides to fit the paper correctly in the paper tray. Ensure that the printable or glossy side of the paper must face down in the Epson Artisan 1430 printer’s paper tray. Download and install the printer driver on your computer. Carry out the instructions that display on the screen to complete the Epson Artisan 1430 printer driver installation on the computer. While installing, choose either the Wireless or Direct USB Connection option. If promoted, establish a connection between the computer and your Epson Artisan 1430 printer according to the specified connection type.
Epson Artisan 1430 Driver
The Drivers and Utilities Combo Package file is the manufacturer recommended driver. This contains all the features and functions of the Epson Artisan 1430 printer. The printer driver can be downloaded either from our website or the manufacturer website. Click the Driver Download given below to download the Epson Artisan 1430 printer driver on your computer. To download the printer driver from the manufacturer website, click the Download tab on the Epson Artisan 1430 web page. When you click the Download button beside the driver’s name, the printer driver will be saved in the computer’s Downloads folder as .exe (Windows computer) or .dmg (Mac computer) file.
Epson Artisan 1430 Mac Driver
Follow any one of the methods provided here to download the Epson Artisan 1430 printer driver on your Mac computer.
- The Driver Download button is available on our web page.
- Once you click this button, the Epson Artisan 1430 printer driver will be downloaded on your Mac computer.
- The downloaded .dmg file is saved in the Downloads folder.
- Launch the default web browser on your Mac computer. Visit the official Epson web page.
- Type the Epson Artisan 1430 printer in the Search by Product Name field and click the Search button.
- After clicking the Downloads tab, choose the correct OPS from the Operating System drop-down menu.
- Click the Download button next to the Drivers and Utilities Combo Package and Printer Driver file.
- The downloaded printer driver is saved as .dmg file in the Mac computer’s Downloads folder.
The guidelines to install the Epson Artisan 1430 printer are given here.
Installing the Epson printer driver
- Double-click the Epson Artisan 1430 printer driver to begin the installation process on the Mac computer.
- As soon as you see the Welcome to the Epson Software Installer window on the screen, select the Continue option.
- Select the radio button beside the Wireless Connection or Direct USB Connection option and click the Continue button.
- If prompted, establish a connection between the Epson Artisan 1430 printer and the Mac computer.
- Continue with the on-screen guidelines to complete the installation process on the Mac computer.
Epson Artisan 1430 Manual
- Start Here
- User’s Guide
- Notices and Warranty
- Safety Data Sheets
- The Start Here manual contains initial Epson Artisan 1430 printer’s hardware setup.
- The User’s Guide manual provides information related to the specifications and functions of the printer.
- To download a soft copy of the Epson Artisan 1430 printer manual, visit the official Epson website.
- Once you click the Manuals and Warranty tab, you will see the manuals list.
- Click the PDF link next to the User’s Guide manual. When you click the Download icon, the User Guide manual of the Epson Artisan printer will be saved in the Downloads folder.
- If required, click the Print icon and get a hard copy of the Epson Artisan 1430 printer manual.
- Alternatively, the soft copy of the printer manual can be downloaded from this web page by clicking the Manual Download button.
Epson Artisan 1430 Wifi Setting
The standard interfaces for the Epson Artisan 1430 printer are USB and Wi-Fi. After connecting the printer to Wi-Fi, you can perform the printing function from your device that you have connected to the Epson Artisan 1430 printer.
Epson Artisan 1430 Mac Wi-Fi Setting
The steps to connect the Epson Artisan 1430 printer to Wi-Fi are mentioned on this web page.
- Go to the Epson official website, find the Epson Artisan 1430 printer and navigate to the Downloads section.
- Once you have chosen the correct OS from the Operating System drop-down list, the available printer drivers for the Epson Artisan 1430 will be displayed on the screen.
- Select the recommended printer driver and click the Download button.
- After downloading the Epson Artisan 1430 printer driver on your Mac computer, find the installer and double-click its icon to begin the installation process.
- Now, the installer wizard will appear on the screen. Once you click the Continue button, proceed with the on-screen steps.
- When the Select Your Connection dialog window appears on the screen, select the radio button next to the Wireless Connection option and click the Continue button.
- Perform the rest of the instructions that appear on the screen to finish the installation process of the Epson Artisan 1430 printer driver on the Mac computer.
Epson Artisan 1430 Lights Flashing
The flashing Power LED indicates that the Epson Artisan 1430 printer is busy.
- If the Paper/Cancel LED is flashing, carry out the troubleshooting steps given below to resolve the problem.
- Ensure that the output tray of the Epson Artisan 1430 printer is kept open while performing the printing function.
- Try to remove the jammed paper in the paper tray.
- To fix the paper jam problem on the Epson Artisan 1430 printer, cancel the current print job and turn off the printer.
- After opening the printer cover, pull the jammed paper out of the printer using both your hands.
- Also, clear all the torn pieces of paper in the paper tray of the Epson Artisan 1430 printer.
- Once you close the printer cover, power up the printer by pressing the Power button.
- The Ink LED flashes when the ink cartridge is low.
- Check the status of all the ink cartridges and try to find out which cartridges are low on ink.
- Go to your Windows computer and open the Epson Status Monitor dialog window.
- Now, you can see the ink level of all the ink cartridges.
- Replace the cartridge that is low on ink as per the guidelines given here.
- Ensure that the Epson Artisan 1430 printer is Powered up. Also, check if the Power LED stays lit.
- Once you launch the printer cover, lift the cartridge cover and take out the cartridge from the cartridge holder.
- Unpack the new ink cartridge and then insert it in the cartridge holder of the Epson Artisan 1430 printer.
- Press the Ink button on the front panel of the printer and wait until the printer charges the ink.
- Note: The time taken to charge the ink is approximately 2 minutes.
- Now, the Power LED will be lit. This indicates that the Epson Artisan 1430 printer finishes the ink charging process.
Power and Paper/Cancel LED:
- If both the Power and Paper/Cancel LED flashes alternately, the Epson Artisan 1430 printer’s ink pad is reaching the end of its service life.
- Try to replace the ink pads of the printer.
- Click the Call button mentioned below to contact our technical experts. They will help you sort out the LED flashing problem on the Epson Artisan 1430 printer.
Epson Artisan 1430 Won’t Connect to Wifi
Here are the solutions to resolve the ‘Epson Artisan 1430 printer cannot connect to Wi-Fi’ problem.
- Check if the network settings are correct by printing a network status sheet on the Epson Artisan 1430 printer.
- First, turn off your wireless router. After some time, power up the wireless router.
- Check if the problem has been resolved. If not, continue with the following steps.
- Keep the wireless router close to the Epson Artisan 1430 printer.
- Avoid any interference objects such as microwave oven nearer to the wireless router.
- This might be the cause for the ‘printer cannot connect to Wi-Fi’ problem.
- Finally, reset the wireless router and reconfigure the network settings correctly.
- If the need arises, you can get help from our technical experts by clicking the Call button available on our website.