- Epson Ecotank L1800 Printer
INSTRUCTIONS FOR EPSON ECOTANK L1800 SETUP
Epson EcoTank L1800 is an affordable, single-functional inkjet printer that is designed to deliver high-quality photo printouts. This printer offers better print quality at a maximum print resolution of up to 5700 * 1440 dpi. It is supports operating systems such as Windows and Mac. Like any other single-functional printer, this one is also easy to set up and use. If you haven’t unpacked and set up your Epson EcoTank L1800 printer, then scroll down this page to know how to perform Epson Ecotank L1800 Setup in detail.
UNBOXING AND BASIC SETUP
Step 1: Opening the product box and unpacking the printer
- Open your Epson printer box.
- Check whether the following components are included in the box: a power cord, user guide, setup CD (Windows only), and five ink bottles.
- Now, take all the components out of the box.
- Remove all the packing materials from the printer.
- Make sure that the printer is unpacked and go to the next step of the setup.
Step 2: Filling the ink tanks
- Pull out the ink tank unit.
- Open the tank covers.
- Get the ink bottles and unpack them.
- Now, fill all the tanks with the corresponding ink types.
- After filling the tanks, close them and hook the tank unit into the Epson Ecotank L1800 Setup.
Step 3: Turning on the printer
- Connect your Epson printer to an electrical outlet and turn it on by pressing the Power button.
- Before performing the next step of the setup, make sure that the Power light has stopped flashing.
- Now, start ink charging.
- To do so, locate the ink button on the printer’s control panel and hold it down for 3 seconds.
- As soon as you do it, the power light will flash for a while and then becomes stable.
Step 4: Loading paper
- Open your printer’s paper support and output tray.
- Get a stack of desired paper type and align the width guides of the support.
- Load paper in the tray of Epson Ecotank L1800 Setup.
- Make sure that the paper in the tray is loaded properly and the width guides are aligned properly.
- Similarly, make sure that the paper is not overloaded in the tray.
Step 5: Installing the printer software
- On your computer, open the Epson printer driver file.
- When prompted, connect your printer to the computer using the USB cable.
- Install the printer driver to complete the installation.
- Once the driver is installed, print a test document from your computer.
- If the printer prints the test document successfully, it means the Epson EcoTank L1800 setup is done correctly.
EPSON ECOTANK L1800 DRIVER
You can easily download the Epson Ecotank L1800 Setup driver by clicking the Driver Download button provided on this page.
EPSON ECOTANK L1800 DRIVER FOR WINDOWS
To download the Epson printer driver for Windows from the official support page of Epson, follow the below instructions.
- On the Epson printer’s official support page, select your printer model correctly.
- From the drop-down menu, choose your OS type.
- Now, from the list of drivers and software, select the one that you wish to install.
- Click on the Download button beside the selected software or driver.
- Once the driver or software file is downloaded, begin the software installation on your computer.
EPSON ECOTANK L1800 DRIVER FOR MAC
Printer Driver and Epson Web Installer are the two software that are recommended for the Epson Ecotank L1800 Setup driver for Mac. To download the software or driver for Mac, click on the Driver Download or Driver Download for Mac button provided on this page.
EPSON ECOTANK L1800 MANUAL DOWNLOAD
Click the Manual Download button provided on this page to download the soft copy of your Epson EcoTank L1800 printer’s user guide.
EPSON ECOTANK L1800 SCAN SETUP
As said in the introduction, Epson EcoTank L1800 is a single-functional printer. This printer only supports the print operation.
EPSON ECOTANK L1800 SCAN TO COMPUTER
The Epson EcoTank L1800 printer only supports the print operation.
EPSON ECOTANK L1800 MOBILE PRINTING SETUP
Even if this Epson Ecotank L1800 Setup is a single-functional photo printer, it doesn’t support Mobile printing.
EPSON ECOTANK L1800 WIRELESS SETUP
USB connectivity is the only standard interface that is supported by this printer. So, you cannot access this printer over Wi-Fi.
EPSON ECOTANK L1800 AIRPRINT SETUP
The AirPrint feature is not supported by this printer. You can perform the print operation from your Mac computer only using the Epson printer driver. So, make sure that the relevant printer driver is installed on your Mac computer.
EPSON ECOTANK L1800 TROUBLESHOOT
The below section covers some of the common issues that are dealt with on the Epson EcoTank L1800 printer. We’ve also provided the troubleshooting steps for these issues.
EPSON ECOTANK L1800 NOT PRINTING
- Initially, you have to make sure that all lights on your Epson Ecotank L1800 Setup are on.
- If you find only the printer’s power light to be on, then check whether the USB cable is connected securely. Unplug and reconnect the cable if it is not connected properly.
- Make sure that you’re not using the USB hub for the connectivity.
- Check if your Mac or Windows OS meets the system requirements of the printer. If not, try to perform the print operation from the computer that meets the requirements.
- Make sure that the correct printer driver is installed on your computer.
- If the document that you wish to print is large, then check whether your computer has enough memory to perform it.
- Make sure that the recommended paper size is loaded in the paper support.
- Check whether any paper or packing material is jammed inside the printer. If yes, remove it.
- Reconfigure the print settings if you have configured them incorrectly.
- Restart the Epson Ecotank L1800 Setup and your computer.
EPSON ECOTANK L1800 WON’T CONNECT TO WIFI
The Epson EcoTank L1800 printer only supports the USB interface.
EPSON ECOTANK L1800 PAPER JAM
To remove jammed paper from the inside of your Epson printer, follow the below instructions.
- Open your printer top cover.
- Now, look for the paper that is stuck inside the printer.
- Gently remove the jammed paper.
- Close the top cover.
- While removing the jammed paper from the rear tray, make sure it is removed carefully.
- Similarly, if the paper is jammed in the output tray, remove it as well.
- After removing all the jammed paper, reload the paper in the Epson Ecotank L1800 Setup and print a test document.