INSTRUCTIONS FOR EPSON ECOTANK L805 SETUP
Epson EcoTank L805 is a single-function printer that can print your documents at a blazing speed. If you want to know the Epson Ecotank L805 Setup process, continue to read the following sections.
UNBOXING AND BASIC SETUP
- Unpack the product box and take out all the components you received.
- Your package includes the Epson EcoTank L805 printer, ink bottles, power cord, installation disc, and a setup manual.
- Remove all the protective coverings and packing tapes from the printer and its components.
- Take out the installation disc given along with your printer and insert it into your computer’s CD drive.
- Run the setup file and install the printer driver on your computer by following the on-screen instructions.
- You can also get the printer driver from Epson’s official support page.
- Take out the ink bottles given along with your printer and remove their caps.
- Open the Epson Ecotank L805 Setup front cover and open the cap of the ink tanks.
- Align the ink bottle with the ink tank’s inlet and once you have filled ink, take out the ink bottle gently and close the ink tank with its cap.
- Fill all the ink tanks in the same manner and make sure to pour ink according to the color indications.
Connect The Power Cord
- Take out the power cord given along with your printer.
- Connect it to the rear port of the printer and an electrical socket.
- Turn on the printer by pressing the Power button.
- Open the paper support and pull out its extension; slide the paper guides on the paper feed towards the edges in Epson Ecotank L805 Setup.
- Take a stack of paper, fan, and align the sheets neatly.
- Load the paper into the paper feed with the print side facing up and slide the paper guides against the paper.
Epson Ecotank L805 Driver
A printer driver is an essential software for printing documents from your computer. It transfers the data from the computer in a format that a printer can understand. The driver also ensures smooth communication between a printer and a computer. For your Epson EcoTank L805 printer, you can install the printer driver on your computer using the included installation disk. If your computer doesn’t have a CD drive, you can download it from the official support page of Epson.
Epson Ecotank L805 Driver For Windows
- On your computer, go to the official support page of Epson from your default browser.
- Enter your printer model in the search field and when it shows you a list of products, choose Epson Ecotank L805 Setup.
- When it takes you to the printer’s support page, click on the Downloads button.
- Your OS will be automatically detected on the Downloads page; you can also change it according to your preferences.
- Choose the OS as Windows from the drop-down and click on the GO button.
- It will show you a list of drivers compatible with the chosen OS; choose the driver you need and click on the Download button next to it.
- It will direct you to the license agreement page; read all the terms and conditions and click on the Accept button.
- Then, the driver will start to download in the background, and once the download gets completed, you can install it on your computer.
Epson Ecotank L805 Driver For Mac
- Visit the official support page of Epson from your default browser.
- Enter Epson Ecotank L805 Setup in the search field and choose your printer model from the search results.
- On the printer’s support page, click on the Downloads button.
- Your OS will be automatically detected on the Downloads page, and it will show you a list of drivers compatible with the detected OS.
- You can also change the OS manually according to your preferences; choose the OS as Mac from the drop-down and click on the GO button.
- Choose the most appropriate driver for your Mac computer and click on the Download button next to it.
- Agree to the license agreement, and then the driver will start to download in the background.
Epson Ecotank L805 Manual Download
- On your computer, go to the official support page of Epson from your default browser.
- In the search field, enter Epson EcoTank L805 and press Enter.
- From the list of products, choose your printer model, and it will take you to the product support page.
- Click on the Manuals and Warranty tab, and it will show you a list of manuals for your Epson Ecotank L805 Setup.
- Choose the preferred manual and click on the PDF link next to it.
- The chosen manual will be opened in a new tab; if you want to save it on your computer, click on the Download icon at the top-right corner, and choose the destination on your computer.
- Once the download gets completed, you can access the manual at the saved destination.
Epson Ecotank L805 Scan Setup
Epson EcoTank L805 is a single-function printer. You cannot set up the printer for scanning.
Epson Ecotank L805 Scan to Computer
Epson EcoTank L805 doesn’t support scanning.
Epson Ecotank L805 Mobile Printing Setup
- Through Epson Connect, you can set up your mobile to print the documents wirelessly.
- Download the Epson iPrint mobile application from the Internet and install it on your smartphone.
- Launch the application, choose your preferred image/document, and start printing wirelessly in Epson Ecotank L805 Setup.
Epson Ecotank L805 wireless setup
- Before going ahead with the wireless setup of your Epson EcoTank L805 printer, make sure that you know the SSID and password of your router. Make sure that you haven’t connected your computer and printer using a USB cable yet.
- Insert the installation disc into your computer’s CD drive and run the setup file. You can also get the printer driver from the official support page of Epson; refer to the driver download section and download the printer driver on your computer.
- When the installation begins, choose your preferred language, and click on the Next button.
- When the License Agreement window appears, read the terms and conditions, and click on the Agree button.
- When the Software Selection window appears, click on the Install button.
- When the Select Your Connection window appears, choose the Wireless connection option and click on the Next button for Epson Ecotank L805 Setup.
- When the Select Setup Option window appears, choose the Set up printer for the first time option and click on the Next button.
- When the Wi-Fi Auto Connect window appears, choose the Yes (recommended) option and click on the Next button.
- If your printer cannot connect to your network automatically, choose your preferred wireless network setup method.
- Connect the USB cable when prompted and follow the on-screen step-by-step instructions.
- When the Wi-Fi Network Name (SSID) screen appears, choose your router’s network SSID and click on the Next button. On the next screen, enter your router’s network password.
- Disconnect the USB cable when prompted and complete the installation by following the on-screen prompts.
- Now, you can print a test page. If the test page is successfully printed, it means that the wireless setup is successful.
Epson Ecotank L805 AirPrint Setup
The Epson Ecotank L805 Setup is not compatible with AirPrint, and so, you cannot go ahead with the AirPrint setup.
Epson Ecotank L805 Troubleshoot
Epson Ecotank L805 Not Printing
- If your Epson Ecotank L805 printer cannot print, check whether the power cord and the electrical socket work fine. If you find any issues, fix them first and then check whether your printer can print now.
- Power-cycle your printer. Turn off your printer and unplug the power cord. Let it be idle for a minute. Then, connect the power cord to the printer and an electrical socket and check whether your printer can print now.
- Make sure the ink tank has sufficient ink. You can check the level from the printer driver on your computer. Check whether the nozzle is clogged; you can fix the issue by cleaning the print heads.
- Uninstall the printer driver from your computer and reinstall it. Then, check whether you can print now. If it doesn’t work, update the software to the latest version. You can get the updated Epson Ecotank L805 Setup driver from the official support page of Epson.
Epson Ecotank L805 won’t connect to Wi-Fi
- If you cannot connect your Epson EcoTank L805 printer to the Wi-Fi connection, check whether you have entered the correct password of your router’s network.
- If you have changed the password of your router’s network, make sure to update the same on your printer.
- Ensure that you have connected your Epson printer to the same wireless network to which you have connected your computer.
- Keep your printer near the router and check whether your printer can connect to the wireless network.
- Cancel all the print jobs in the print queue.
- Power-cycle your printer. Turn it off for a minute and let it be undisturbed. Turn on your printer and then check whether it can connect to the Wi-Fi network.
- If the printer driver is outdated, your printer may not perform as it should. So, update the printer driver and check whether your printer can connect to your router’s network. You can get the updated version of your Epson Ecotank L805 Setup driver from the official support page of Epson.
Epson Ecotank L805 Paper Jam
- If you find any jammed paper in the rear paper feed, open the printer cover and remove the jammed paper carefully. Ensure not to touch the white flat cable, translucent part, or the ink tubes inside the printer. If you touch them, it may lead to some printer issues and malfunctioning. Once you have removed all the paper, close the printer cover.
- If you find the jammed paper from the tray, remove them carefully.
- If you want to prevent paper jams, always load the paper only after fanning and aligning the sheets neatly. Do not load any curled or damp paper, and also make sure not to load the paper more than the indicated limit. When you follow all these factors, you can prevent paper jams to some extent in Epson Ecotank L805 Setup.