- Epson Et 14000 Setup
INSTRUCTIONS FOR EPSON ET 14000 SETUP
Epson ET-14000 is an all-in-one laser printer that can print, copy, scan, and fax. This printer can print 15 pages per minute and supports duplex printing so that it can meet the requirements of your office needs. If you wish to know the complete procedure for setting up the Epson ET 14000 printer, continue to read the following sections.
UNBOXING AND BASIC SETUP
- Unpack the product box and take out all the items you received.
- Your package contains the Epson ET-14000 printer, installation disk, ink bottles, warranty card, quick setup guide, and a power cord.
- Remove all the protective coverings from the printer and its components.
Fill the ink tanks
- Open the ink tank cover unit and remove the ink tank’s cap.
- Now, take the supplied ink bottle and open its cap.
- Align the ink bottle with the ink tank and fill it.
- Repeat the same procedure for all the ink tanks.
- Make sure to fill the ink tanks according to the color indications.
- Once you have filled all the ink tanks, close the ink tank cap.
Power on the printer
- Take out the supplied power cord and connect it to your printer and an electrical outlet.
- Turn on your Epson ET-14000 printer by pressing the Power button and choose your basic preferences like the desired language, country, date, and time.
- Now, your printer will start to charge the ink. Once the charging process gets completed, you can go ahead and load the paper.
Load the paper
- Extend the paper cassette and slide the paper guides to the extreme ends.
- Take a paper stack and fan the sheets neatly.
- Align the edges and load the stack into the paper cassette with the print side facing down.
- Adjust the guides against the paper and insert the paper cassette into the printer.
- Choose your print settings on the printer control panel.
- Take the installation disk you received along with your printer and insert it into your computer’s CD drive.
- If your computer doesn’t have a CD drive, you can get the software from the official site of Epson. Once downloaded, run the setup file and go ahead with the instructions.
- When prompted, connect your printer and computer via a USB cable and start printing.
Epson ET 14000 Driver
A printer driver establishes communication between a printer and a computer. It interprets the computer’s language into a format a printer can understand. For your Epson ET-14000 printer, you can get the printer driver from the official website of Epson. The following sections can guide you through the whole process of downloading a printer driver from Epson’s official site.
EPSON ET 14000 DRIVER FOR WINDOWS
- Visit the official support page of Epson from a browser you prefer.
- In the search field, type Epson ET-14000 and press Enter.
- Choose your printer model from the search results.
- On the product support page, click Downloads.
- Click the drop-down menu next to the Operating System field and select the Operating System as Windows.
- When it shows you a list of compatible drivers, choose the one you prefer and click the Download button next to it.
- Once the downloading process gets concluded, you can locate the driver file within your browser or in the Downloads folder.
EPSON ET 14000 DRIVER FOR MAC
- Visit the official support page of Epson from your default browser.
- In the search field, type Epson ET-14000 and press Enter.
- From the list of printers, choose your printer model.
- When it takes you to the product support page, click Downloads.
- Choose your OS as Mac from the drop-down menu.
- When it shows you a list of compatible drivers, choose the one you prefer and click on it.
- Now, the driver will start to download in the background, and once the downloading process gets completed, you can access it in the Downloads folder.
EPSON ET 14000 MANUAL DOWNLOAD
- From your browser, visit the official support page of Epson.
- Enter Epson ET-14000 in the search field and press Enter.
- On the Search Results page, choose your printer model.
- On the product support page, click Manuals and Warranty.
- When it shows you a list of manuals, select the one you prefer and click the PDF link next to it.
- Now, the chosen manual will be opened in a new tab of your browser.
- If you prefer, you can save it on your computer.
EPSON ET 14000 SCAN SETUP
The Epson ET-14000 printer doesn’t support scanning features.
EPSON ET 14000 SCAN TO COMPUTER
You cannot scan from your Epson ET-14000 printer.
EPSON ET 14000 MOBILE PRINTING SETUP
The Epson ET-14000 printer does not support mobile connectivity.
EPSON ET 14000 WIRELESS SETUP
The Epson ET-14000 printer doesn’t support wireless connectivity. Thus, you cannot go ahead with the wireless setup. If you want to connect it to your computer via a USB cable, follow the instructions below.
- Download the printer driver from Epson’s official site.
- Once downloaded, locate the file in the Downloads folder and run the setup file.
- When the User Account Control dialog box pops up, click Yes.
- When the License agreement page appears, accept the terms and conditions.
- When prompted, connect your printer and computer via a USB cable.
- Follow the instructions and establish the connection.
EPSON ET 14000 AIRPRINT SETUP
The Epson ET-14000 printer doesn’t support AirPrint.
EPSON ET 14000 TROUBLESHOOT
Troubleshooting solutions can help you solve the existing issue without any external assistance. In this section, we have given you the best solutions for common problems that can occur on a printer.
EPSON ET 14000 NOT PRINTING
- If your Epson ET-14000 printer is not printing anything, try out the troubleshooting methods given below.
- Make sure that your Epson ET-14000 printer is turned on, and all the cables are connected correctly. If you have connected your printer and computer via a USB cable, check whether the USB cable and USB port on your computer and the printer are working fine.
- A printer driver is responsible for smooth communication between your printer and computer. When there is a communication breakdown between them, your printer may fail to print the documents you send from your computer. Thus, update the printer driver to the latest version and check whether the issue is resolved. You can get the updated version from the official support page of Epson.
- Power cycle your printer. Turn off your printer, unplug the power cord from the electrical socket, and leave your printer disconnected for 30 seconds. Then, plug the power cord between the printer and the electrical outlet, and turn on your printer.
EPSON ET 14000 WON’T CONNECT TO WI-FI
- The Epson ET-14000 printer doesn’t support wireless connectivity. So, you cannot connect it to your Wi-Fi network.
EPSON ET 14000 PAPER JAM
- If you see a message on your printer control panel stating that the paper is jammed inside the printer, follow the steps mentioned below to fix it.
- When there is a paper jam inside the printer, open the printer cover and remove all the jammed and torn paper. Make sure not to touch the white flat cable and ink tubes you find inside the printer.
- Once you have taken out all the jammed paper, close the printer cover.
- If you find any jammed paper near the rear paper feed, take it out carefully.
- In the same manner, remove all the jammed paper inside the output tray.
- Now, reload a paper stack and resume the printing process.
- If you want to prevent paper jams, always load paper only after fanning the sheets neatly. Make sure not to load the sheets beyond the indicated limit. Do not load damp, curled, or wrinkled sheets into the paper tray. When you take all these measures, you can prevent paper jams to some extent.