- Home »
- Epson Printer Models »
- EPSON ET 2500
EPSON ET 2500 SETUP – GUIDELINES
Epson ET 2500 SETUP is a multifunctional printer with refillable ink tanks. If supports wireless printing and so you can print wirelessly from any wireless device connected to the same network as the printer. If you are configure Epson ET 2500 setup printer for the first time, follow the quick steps given below.
- You have to unpack the printer first and then take out the printer supplies.
- Remove the protective tapes and covers from the printer.
- Open the ink tank unit cover and remove the cyan ink tank cap.
- Unpack the cyan ink bottle and fill the ink tank container.
- Do not force the ink into the ink tank.
- Repeat the same procedure to fill the rest of the ink tanks.
- Once the ink tanks are filled, close the ink tank unit cover.
- Next, connect your printer to an electrical outlet using the supplied power cord.
- Raise the printer’s control panel and press the Powerbutton to turn on the printer.
- Press the Stop button and hold it for at least 3 seconds. Doing so will start the ink charging process.
- Once ink charging has been completed, the power light will stop flashing.
- Load a stack of legal plain paper in the paper feeder, adjust the edge guide according to the size of the paper, and then flip the feeder guard back.
- Pull out the paper output tray and extend the paper stopper.
- Finally, install the printer software on your computer using the supplied CD-ROM and verify the printer functionality.
PRINTER DRIVER DOWNLOAD
- You can download the Epson ET 2500 setup printer driver by clicking the Driver Download button available on this page.
- Besides, you can download it from the official Epson site. If you wish, visit the official site and enter your printer’s model number in the search field.
- From the search result, select your printer’s model number.
- Click the Downloads tab, then select your OS from the Operating System drop-down menu.
- Click the Download button beside Drivers and Utilities Combo Package Installer.
- Once the driver package has been downloaded, open the Downloads folder on your computer to run the installer.
PRINTER MANUAL DOWNLOAD
- You can download the printer’s manual by clicking the Manual Download button available on this page.
- Besides, you can download it from the official Epson site. If you wish, visit the official site, enter your printer’s model number in the search field, then press the Enter key.
- From the search result, select your printer’s model number.
- Click the Manuals and Warranty tab and select the PDF link next to User’s Guide to download the manual.
PRINTER DRIVER MAC – STEPS
- On your Mac, download the printer driver from the official Epson site.
- Open the downloaded file to begin the driver installation.
- Agree to the EULA and choose any one of the following options as your connection type.
- Wireless connection
- Direct USB connection
- Based on your choice, establish the connection between the printer and computer by following the on-screen prompts.
- Once you have completed the driver installation, print a test page remotely from your Mac.
EPSON ET 2500 CONNECT TO WIFI
Wireless connection using a temporary USB cable:
- Before starting, prepare your Wi-Fi router and make sure you have a standard USB cable.
- Do not connect your printer to your computer. If connected, unplug the USB cable.
- Connect your computer to the local wireless network.
- Insert the CD-ROM that came with your printer into your computer’s CD drive.
- If you don’t have a CD drive, download the printer driver from the official Epson ET 2500 setup site and launch it to run the installation wizard.
- Agree to the EULA and choose the Wireless connection option as your connection type.
- Select the Set up printer for the first-time option and click Next.
- If the Wi-Fi Auto Connect screen appears, select No and click Next to continue.
- Select the Using temporary USB cable connection option and click Next.
- Connect your printer to the computer using the USB cable.
- When the computer detects your printer, a confirmation message will be displayed.
- To verify the wireless connection, click the Print Test Page button.
HOW TO SCAN ON EPSON ET 2500
Using the printer’s control panel:
- Turn on your printer and then place your original document on the scanner glass.
- Connect your printer and computer using a standard USB cable.
- Ensure that you have installed the Epson ET 2500 setup printer software on your computer.
- Navigate to the printer’s control panel, press the B&W copy and Color copy buttons simultaneously.
- Now, your document will be scanned and saved as a PDF file on the connected computer.
- Alternatively, you can use the Epson Scan software to scan your original documents.
EPSON ET 2500 AIRPRINT SETUP
The Epson ET 2500 printer does not support the AirPrint feature. Instead of using the AirPrint feature to print remotely from your iPhone, you can use the Epson iPrint app.
- You can download the Epson iPrint app from the App Store.
- Connect your iPhone and printer to the same wireless network.
- Open the webpage you wish to print and tap the Upload icon.
- Select the Epson iPrint option and tap the Print button.
- If you cannot see the Epson iPrint option, tap the Upload icon and select More. Under Activities, toggle on the Epson iPrint button.
- Tap the Settings icon to change the paper size, paper quality, and other print settings.
- Finally, tap the Print button to start printing from your iPhone.
EPSON ET 2500 PROBLEMS
- Is your Epson ET 2500 setup printer malfunctioning frequently? Then fix the issue with the help of simple troubleshooting steps given here.
- Some of the common problems that could occur in your Epson printer are paper jams, offline printer, wireless connection problems, scanner issues, and print quality problems.
- For remote assistance, contact our technical support team by clicking the Call button available on this page.
EPSON ET 2500 WON’T CONNECT TO WIFI
- First, you have to check the Wi-Fi status on your printer’s LCD.
- If your printer has lost the Wi-Fi connection, check the Wi-Fi LED light. If it is turned off, restart your printer and Wi-Fi router.
- Next, reconnect your printer to the wireless network and check if the problem has been resolved.
- Place the printer close to your router to avoid network issues.
- If the problem remains unsolved, contact our technical support team.