Epson Et 2550 Setup – Desc & Steps
Epson ET 2550 setup – All-in-One wireless color printer that supports the Mobile Printing feature. The Black ink cartridge prints up to 4000 pages, whereas the color ink cartridge prints up to 6500 pages. To perform the initial setup of the Epson ET 2550 printer, carry out the simple guidelines mentioned here.
- First, check if the following components are available inside the box.
- Ink tanks (cyan, magenta, yellow, and black)
- Setup CD
- Power cord
- Take all the protective materials from the outside of the Epson ET 2550 printer.
- Lift-open the scanner cover and remove all protective materials from it.
- Close the Epson ET 2550 printer’s scanner cover and then raise the ink tank cover.
- Unpack the new cyan ink tank bottle. Open the cap of the cyan ink tank that is present in the ink tank holder.
- Fill the cyan ink tank bottle. Perform the same to fill the rest of the yellow, magenta, and cyan ink tank bottles.
- Make sure to close the ink tank cover of the Epson ET 2550 printer properly.
- Use the power cord to establish a connection between the printer and an electrical outlet.
- Raise the control panel of the printer, find the Power button, and hold it.
- This will power up the Epson ET 2550 printer.
- Check if any new message displays on the LCD panel of the printer. If so, hold the OK button for approximately three seconds.
- Charge the ink by pressing the Ink icon on the printer’s control panel.
- This will take up to a maximum of 20 minutes.
- Once done with charging the ink, flip the feeder guard forward and pull the paper support.
- Move the edge guides and place a paper with its print or glossy side facing up in the rear feed slot.
- Make sure to adjust the edge guides to fit the paper correctly.
- Flip the feeder guard back, pull out the printer’s output tray, and lift the paper stopper.
- The Epson ET 2550 printer prompts a message on the control panel to set the paper settings.
- Use the setup CD to install the printer software on your computer.
- If the computer does not support the setup CD, download the printer software from the manufacturer website.
- While installing the printer software, choose your connection type and establish a connection between the printer and the computer.
- After finishing the Epson ET 2550 printer software installation, restart the computer.
Epson Et 2550 Setup Driver Download – Desc
The driver for the Epson EcoTank ET 2550 printer can be downloaded in two ways. The manufacturer recommends installing the Drivers and Utilities Combo Package for the printer.
After you click the Download button next to this file on the official Epson web page, the downloaded file will be saved in the Downloads folder. Alternatively, click the Driver Download button given on this page to download the Epson ET 2550 printer driver.
Epson Et 2550 Driver Mac – Steps
- The recommended driver file for Mac computer is the Drivers and Utilities Combo Package Installer.
- To download it, go to the default web browser on the Mac computer and visit the official Epson website.
- Find the Epson ET 2550 printer, click the Downloads tab, and choose the macOS X from the Operating System drop-down menu.
- Click the Download button beside the recommended driver file. This will download the Epson ET 2550 printer driver on the Mac computer.
- Make sure to install the printer software as per the on-screen guidelines.
Epson Et 2550 Manual Download – Steps
- Click the Manual Download link given on this web page to download a soft copy of the Epson ET 2550 printer manual.
- Alternatively, launch a web browser on your computer and visit the manufacturer website.
- Search for the Epson ET 2550 printer, navigate to the Manual and Warranty section, and click the PDF link next to the manual.
- The soft copy of the printer manual will be saved in the Downloads folder.
- If necessary, get a hard copy of the Epson ET 2550 printer manual by clicking the Print icon.
Epson Et 2550 Setup To Connect Wifi – Steps
To know how to connect the Epson ET 2550 printer to Wi-Fi, proceed with the step-by-step instructions given below.
- Make sure to install the most recent version of the Epson ET 2550 printer software on your computer.
- Go to the printer’s control panel and press the Home button.
- Select the Wi-Fi Setup option followed by the Wi-Fi Setup Wizard option, and press the OK button on the control panel of the Epson ET 2550 printer.
- When you see the available wireless network on the LCD panel, select the SSID or network name of your wireless router and press the OK button.
- Type the network key or password of the wireless router correctly and press the OK button.
- If needed, press the Start icon on the printer’s control panel to print a network setup report.
- If not, press the Stop icon followed by the Home button.
- Check if the Wi-Fi icon on the Epson ET 2550 printer’s control panel stays lit.
- This indicates that the printer is connected successfully to the wireless network.
Epson Et 2550 Double Sided Printing – Steps
The steps to perform the double-sided printing function on the Epson ET 2550 printer are mentioned here.
- Load enough plain paper with their print side facing up in the sheet feeder of the Epson ET 2550 printer.
- Ensure that you have installed the most recent version of the printer software on your computer.
- Go to the computer and open the printer software.
- Choose either the Manual (Long-edge binding) or Manual (Short-edge binding) option from the 2-Sided Printing drop-down menu.
- Once you click the Settings button, the 2-Sided Printing Settings dialog window will appear on the screen.
- Go to the Binding Edge section and select the radio button next to any one of the following options:
- Left Long-edge, Top Short-edge, Right Long-edge
- Select the OK option in the 2-Sided Printing Settings window.
- This will return you to the Main tab of the Epson ET 2550 printer software.
- Select the Print option to start the double-sided printing operation.
- Perform the instructions if prompted on the screen to finish the double-sided printing function on the Epson Et 2550 printer.
Epson Ecotank Et 2550 Airprint – Steps
The instructions to perform AirPrint on the Epson EcoTank ET 2550 printer are provided below.
- Your iOS device should have its latest software version.
- Both the iOS device and the Epson EcoTank ET 2550 printer must be connected to the same wireless network.
- Open the photo on the iOS device and tap the Share icon followed by the Print option.
- Now, the Printer Options screen will open.
- After you tap the Select Printer option, select the Epson ET 2550 printer.
- Once you tap the Print option, the Epson ET 2550 printer will print the selected photo.
Epson Et 2550 Troubleshooting – Desc
Make sure to maintain the Epson ET 2550 printer properly to avoid any complex problems. The important thing you have to make sure is the printer software must not be outdated.
- Loading paper or performing the printer functions should be as per the instructions.
- If needed, you can get help from our technical experts by clicking the Call button available on this web page.
- They will provide assistance in resolving all the problems related to the Epson ET 2550 setup for the printer.