INSTRUCTIONS FOR EPSON ET 3710 SETUP
The setup procedure for Epson ET 3710 is quite simple and easy. It includes unpacking, filling the ink tanks, loading the paper, connecting the power cord, and installing software. In this article, you’ll be provided precise information about the Epson ET 3710 Setup procedure.
UNBOXING AND BASIC SETUP
At first, let us start with the unpacking process.
- Open the printer packaging box.
- Check all the components present in it.
- Slowly, take out the packaging materials from it one by one along with the Epson ET 3710 printer. Keep your printer aside.
- Later, remove all the protective materials from the inside and outside of your printer.
- Now, let us start filling the ink tanks.
Filling the ink tanks:
As your Epson ET 3710 printer comes with super-sized ink tanks, it is easy to pour the inks into it.
- Open the scanner unit.
- Open the ink tank cover located on the left side of your Epson printer.
- Now, open any one of the ink tank caps.
- Unwrap the new ink bottle package.
- Remove the ink bottle cap and insert it into the filling port of Epson ET 3710 Setup.
- Wait until the ink tanks fill and repeat the same for the other ink bottles.
- Now, close the ink tank caps and the ink tank cover.
- Close the scanner unit.
Connecting the power cord:
- Connect one end of the power cord to the back of your Epson printer and the other end to an electrical outlet.
- Press the Power button of your printer. The printer turns on immediately.
- Now, you can make the necessary settings on your printer control panel.
- When you see an initialization message on your printer control panel, press the OK button to start the ink charging process.
Loading the paper:
After the completion of the ink charging process, you can start to load the paper in the paper cassette of your Epson ET 3710 Setup.
- Pull the paper cassette completely out of your Epson printer.
- Slide the edge guides and insert the paper. Ensure that you do not overload the cassette.
- Now, pull out the output tray and start to make the necessary paper settings on your printer control panel.
The hardware setup is now complete. Let us move on to the software installation to complete the setup procedure. You can download the software package from the official Brother website.
Installation of the software:
- On your computer, visit the official Epson website.
- Enter the product name and then click Search. On the downloads page, you can select the required software and then click Download.
- Find and double-click the downloaded file to begin the installation process.
- Try to complete the on-screen instructions and complete Epson ET 3710 Setup.
EPSON ET 3710 DRIVER
Downloading and installing the printer driver on your computer is compulsory to access the printer from your device. The steps to download and install the printer driver for Windows and Mac are discussed below.
EPSON ET 3710 DRIVER FOR WINDOWS
Downloading the Epson ET 3710 printer driver for Windows is quite easy. It is done with very simple steps.
- After completing the hardware setup for your Epson printer, you can download the software and driver package from the official Epson website.
- On the Epson home page, enter the product name in the search bar and then click Search. You’ll be directed to the downloads page.
- You can now select your Windows operating system version.
- Now, click the Download button.
- Run the downloaded driver setup file and install it on your computer.
EPSON ET 3710 DRIVER FOR MAC
To download the Epson ET 3710 setup driver for Mac, perform these simple steps.
- On your Mac computer, open a web browser.
- Visit the official Epson website.
- On the home page, enter the product name as Epson ET 3710 in the search bar.
- Click Search. It directs you to the downloads page.
- You can now select the operating system as Mac.
- Click the blue Download button next to the recommended printer driver.
EPSON ET 3710 MANUAL DOWNLOAD
The Epson manufacturer provides you with the online user manual. You can also download the manual if needed. Here’s how to download it.
- On your computer, open a web browser.
- Visit the official Epson website.
- On the Epson home page, type the product name in the search bar and then click Search.
- You’ll be directed to the downloads page for Epson ET 3710 Setup.
- Click the Manuals and Warranty tab.
- Click the PDF link next to the user guide.
- Click Download.
EPSON ET 3710 SCAN SETUP
The scan setup doesn’t require many steps. You can easily make the necessary settings before the scanning process.
If you are scanning through the printer control panel, make the required settings.
The available settings are:
- Color mode
- File format
- Scan area
Depending upon the Scan to options that you select, the settings may vary. You can change the default scan settings for Epson ET 3710 Setup by following the steps given below.
Changing default scan settings using Event Manager program:
- On your Windows computer, navigate to Event Manager.
- Now, click Make Job Settings.
- From the Edit Job Settings drop-down box, you can select the scan job settings that you want to change.
- Now, make the required changes and then click OK.
When you wish to scan over a network, you can use WSD. Here’s how to set up WSD before scanning.
Note: Ensure that you’ve installed the software package on your Windows computer. Check whether your Epson ET 3710 printer and computer are connected to the same network.
- On your computer, navigate to My Computer.
- Click Network.
- On the Network screen, you can right-click your printer and then select Install.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
- When you see a message as Ready to use on the installation screen, click Close.
The scan setup is now complete for Epson ET 3710 Setup. You can now start the scanning process.
EPSON ET 3710 SCAN TO COMPUTER
Scan to a computer using the printer’s control panel:
- On your product’s scanner glass, place the documents.
- Now, select Scan.
- You’ll find some of the options appearing on the screen.
- Select Computer.
- You’ll be asked to select the connection option through which the computer is connected.
- Select the computer that is connected to the printer.
- Finally, choose Save.
The scanning process starts now.
EPSON ET 3710 MOBILE PRINTING SETUP
You can use Epson Connect services to set up mobile printing or use the Mopria Print service.
Mobile printing setup using Epson iPrint mobile app for Android:
The setup includes the activation of the Epson Connect service. Your Epson ET 3710 Setup control panel does it.
- On your printer control panel, navigate to General Settings by clicking Settings.
- From the General Settings, you need to select the web service settings option.
- After selecting it, click the Epson Connect Services option.
- Click the blue Register button and continue with the on-screen instructions.
- Now, let us proceed with the iPrint setup procedure.
- Note: Ensure that you’ve connected your printer over a wireless network.
- On your Android mobile, install the Epson iPrint app from the Google Play Store.
- Now, start connecting your mobile to the same wireless network.
- Open the downloaded Epson app and then select your Epson ET 3710 Setup.
- You can now start printing your documents from the Epson iPrint mobile app.
EPSON ET 3710 WIRELESS SETUP
The wireless setup can be done using the product’s control panel. Here’s how to do it.
- On your printer control panel, select the wireless icon and press OK.
- Navigate to Start setup by selecting the Wi-Fi (recommended) option.
- Now, select Wi-Fi Setup Wizard and then select the plus symbol.
- Enter the wireless network name and network key and press OK.
- Finally, click the Start Setup screen to save the settings.
If the setup is successful, you might see the Wi-Fi icon on your Epson ET 3710 Setup LCD screen.
Here, you’ll be learning the wireless setup using Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS). You can use a WPS-enabled wireless router to configure network settings using WPS.
Using WPS Push Button Setup method:
- On your product’s control panel, select the Wi-Fi icon and then press OK.
- Navigate to the Start Setup option by selecting Wi-Fi (recommended).
- Now, select WPS Push Button Setup (WPS).
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
- If the setup is successful, you might see the Wi-Fi icon on your printer’s LCD screen.
The wireless setup is now complete.
EPSON ET 3710 AIRPRINT SETUP
As your Epson ET 3710 Setup supports Apple’s technology—AirPrint—you can print wirelessly from your Mac, iPhone, or iPad without the installation of the printer software. Let us now learn the AirPrint setup procedure in detail.
Note: Ensure that you’ve connected your Epson ET 3710 printer and your device to the same Wi-Fi network.
AirPrint setup for iPhone:
- At first, load the required paper on your printer’s paper cassette.
- Now, set up your Epson printer for wireless printing.
- Connect your iPhone to the same wireless network that your printer is connected to.
- Now, open the app that you’ve decided to print from.
- Tap the share icon and then select the Print symbol.
- You can now tap Select Printer and choose your Epson ET 3710 printer.
- You can now choose the number of pages that you want to print.
You can now start the printing process on Epson ET 3710 Setup.
EPSON ET 3710 TROUBLESHOOT
Troubleshooting involves the process of eliminating the hardware or software problems caused by your Epson printer. If your printer is not working properly or producing poor quality outputs, check this page as we provide you detailed solutions for your printer problem.
EPSON ET 3710 NOT PRINTING
If your Epson printer is not printing, you can follow the steps given below.
- Verify the printer driver settings
- Try to restart your Epson ET 3710 printer
- Try to check whether the Device manager recognizes your printer
- Verify whether the interface cables are securely connected
- Uninstall and reinstall the printer driver Here’s how to uninstall and reinstall the Epson ET 3710 Setup driver. Note: Ensure that you’ve turned off your printer and disconnected the power cables.
- On your Windows computer, select the Settings option.
- Navigate to Apps and features and then click on it.
- Now, select your Epson printer software and then click Uninstall.
Later, restart your computer and try to re-install the printer driver by downloading the software package from the official Epson website.
Now, try checking the printer status and change the settings.
Checking the printer status:
- On your computer, you can navigate to the Devices and Printers section.
- Find and right-click your Epson ET 3710 Setup icon.
- Select See what’s printing.
- At the top left corner, select the Printer menu.
- From the drop-down menu, deselect the Use Printer Offline option.
EPSON ET 3710 WONT CONNECT TO WIFI
If you cannot connect your printer to Wi-Fi, ensure that you check the following steps given below.
- Try to restart your wireless router if you’ve connected your printer through a WPS-enabled router.
- Ensure that your network name and password are correct.
- Try to reset your Epson printer’s network settings.
- Try to print a network connection report and check what causes the problem.
- Ensure that your Epson ET 3710 Setup and computer are using the same wireless network.
- Ensure that the printer software is installed properly. If not, try to install it again.
EPSON ET 3710 PAPER JAM
It is important to remove any remaining paper from your Epson ET 3710 printer to avoid the paper jam issue. Here‘s how to clear the paper jam issue.
Clearing the jammed paper in the paper cassette:
- Pull out the paper cassette from your Epson printer.
- Take out the jammed paper. Later, reload the paper. Do not exceed the paper limit.
- Place the paper cassette into your printer.
Now, you’ve successfully cleared the paper jam issue in Epson ET 3710 Setup.