- Home »
- Epson ET 3750 Printer
INSTRUCTIONS FOR Epson ET 3750 SETUP
As Epson produces the ET 3750 three-in-one printer with wireless connectivity, the setup procedure is quite simple. It includes unpacking, filling the ink tanks, connecting the power cord, loading the paper, and software installation. Let us now learn more about the printer setup process in detail by following the information provided in this article.
UNBOXING AND BASIC SETUP
At first, let us start with the unpacking process.
- Open the product packaging box.
- Check all the components present in it.
- Slowly take out the packaging materials from it one by one. Keep your Epson ET 3750 printer aside.
- Remove all the protective tapes from the inside and outside of your printer.
Now, proceed with the next step.
As Epson ink is equivalent to 30 sets of ink cartridges, you can print up to 14,000 pages, and it is easy to fill.
- Open the scanner unit and the ink tank cover located on the right side of your printer.
- Open the ink tank cap.
- Unwrap the new ink bottle package.
- Remove the ink bottle cap and insert the bottle into the filling port.
- Wait until the ink tank fills.
- Repeat the procedure for the other ink bottles.
- Now, close the ink tank cap and the ink tank cover.
- Close the scanner unit.
Connecting the power cord:
- Now, connect one end of the interface cable to the back of your printer and the other end to an electrical outlet.
- Press the Power button of your Epson printer. The Epson ET 3750 printer turns on immediately.
- Set the language, date, and time on your printer operation panel.
- When you see a confirmation message on the LCD screen, select Done to start the ink charging process.
Loading the paper:
After the completion of the ink charging process, start loading the paper into the paper cassette of your printer.
Pull out the paper cassette from your Epson printer. Slide the paper guides and load the paper. Make sure that you do not overload the paper. Now, pull out the output tray and perform the necessary paper settings on your printer operation panel.
The hardware setup is now complete. Let us now move on to the software installation process.
Installation of the software:
You can download the software package from the manufacturer’s website. As the Epson ET 3750 printer comes with the CD-ROM, you can insert it into your computer’s CD/DVD drive. If you are downloading the printer driver, do it from the official site, run the software package, and follow the on-screen instructions.
EPSON ET 3750 DRIVER
The Epson printer driver converts the data in any application software to communicate with the printer. The Epson ET 3750 printer’s communication is enabled either through USB or the wireless connection.
EPSON ET 3750 DRIVER FOR WINDOWS
You can download the Epson printer driver for Windows by the steps given below. Make sure that you have completed the hardware setup of your Epson printer.
- Using your Windows computer’s web browser, go to the official Epson website.
- On the Epson home page, enter the product name as Epson ET 3750 in the search bar and then click Search.
- It directs you to the Downloads page.
- Now, start selecting your operating system as Windows.
- Click the Download button next to the appropriate driver.
EPSON ET 3750 DRIVER FOR MAC
The following instructions help you to download the printer driver for your Mac computer.
- On your Mac computer, open a web browser.
- Navigate to the official Epson page.
- On the Epson home page, enter the product name in the search bar and then click Search.
- It directs you to the Downloads page.
- Now, start selecting your operating system as Mac.
- Continue with the on-screen instructions and choose an appropriate driver for your Mac.
- Click the Download button next to the driver.
EPSON ET 3750 MANUAL DOWNLOAD
As the Epson manufacturer provides you with the online user manual, you can download it for any additional information. Here’s how to download it.
- Using your computer’s web browser, navigate to the manufacturer’s website.
- Enter the product name in the search bar and then click Search.
- On the Downloads page, click the Manuals and Warranty tab.
- You can now click the PDF link next to the user guide and then click Download.
EPSON ET 3750 SCAN SETUP
Whenever you use the printer control panel for scanning, follow the steps given below. If not, skip to the WSD setup procedure.
Before you begin the scan setup, make sure that you’ve installed the printer software package.
After placing the original on the scanner glass, select your Scan to option. There are two options available.
For example, if you are selecting the Computer option, you can change the scan settings using Event Manager.
Changing default scan settings using the Event Manager program:
- On your Windows computer, navigate to Event Manager.
- Now, click Make Job Settings.
- From the Edit Job Settings drop-down box, you can select the scan job settings that you want to change.
- Make the necessary changes and then click OK.
If you wish to set up WSD, follow the instructions given below.
Note: The WSD port can be set only for your Windows 7 or Vista system. The port is automatically set for Windows 10 users.
Before you begin,
- Ensure that you’ve installed the software package onto your Windows computer.
- Check whether your product and computer are connected to the same network.
- On your computer, navigate to My Computer.
- Click Network. The Network screen opens now.
- On this screen, you can right-click your printer and then select Install.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
When you see the message, Ready to use on the installation screen, click Close.
The scan setup is now complete.
EPSON ET 3750 SCAN TO COMPUTER
Scan to a computer using the printer’s control panel:
- On your product’s scanner glass, place your originals.
- Now, select Scan.
- You’ll find some of the options appearing on the screen.
- Select Computer.
- You’ll be asked to select the connection option through which the computer is connected.
- Select the computer that is connected by any one of the available options.
- Finally, click Save. You can also customize the scan settings using Event Manager.
The scanning process starts now.
EPSON ET 3750 MOBILE PRINTING SETUP
You can use Epson Connect services to set up mobile printing or use Google Cloud Print.
Getting started with mobile printing using the Epson iPrint mobile app for Android:
The mobile printing setup includes the activation of the Epson Connect solutions.
Activating the Epson Connect services:
- On your printer control panel, navigate to General Settings by clicking Settings.
- From General Settings, you need to select the Web Service Settings option.
- After selecting it, click the Epson Connect Services option.
- Click the blue Register button and perform the on-screen instructions.
Now, let us proceed with the iPrint setup procedure.
Note: Ensure that you’ve connected your printer over a wireless network.
- On your Android mobile, install the Epson iPrint app from the Google Play Store.
- Now, start connecting your mobile to the same wireless network (to which your printer is connected).
- Open the downloaded Epson app and then select your Epson ET 3750 printer.
- You can now start printing your documents from the Epson iPrint mobile app. You can also use the Epson Print Enabler to print your documents wirelessly from your Android mobile.
EPSON ET 3750 WIRELESS SETUP
The wireless setup can be done using the product’s control panel. Here’s how to do it.
- On your printer control panel, select the Wireless icon and press OK.
- Navigate to Start setup by selecting the Wi-Fi (recommended) option.
- Now, select Wi-Fi Setup Wizard.
- Enter the wireless network name and network key and press OK.
- Finally, click the Start Setup option to save the settings.
If the wireless setup is successful, you will see the Wi-Fi signal strength on your printer’s LCD screen.
Here, you’ll be learning the wireless setup using Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS). You can use the WPS-enabled wireless router to configure the network settings using WPS.
Using WPS Push Button Setup method:
- On your product’s control panel, select the Wi-Fi icon and then press OK.
- Navigate to the Start Setup option by selecting Wi-Fi (recommended).
- Now, select WPS Push Button Setup (WPS).
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
- If the wireless setup is successful, you will see the Wi-Fi signal strength on your printer’s LCD screen.
The wireless setup is now complete.
EPSON ET 3750 AIRPRINT SETUP
Using AirPrint technology, you can print wirelessly from your Mac, iPhone, or iPad without installating the printer software. Let us now learn the AirPrint setup procedure in detail.
Note: Ensure that you’ve connected your Epson ET 3750 printer and your device to the same Wi-Fi network. AirPrint only works with a wired network or Wi-Fi connection.
AirPrint setup procedure for iPhone:
At first, load the paper into your printer’s paper cassette.
- Now, set up your Epson printer for wireless printing.
- Start connecting your iPhone to the same wireless network that your printer is connected to.
- Now, open the app that you’ve decided to print from.
- Tap the Share icon and then choose the Print symbol.
- You can now tap Select Printer and choose your Epson printer.
- You can now choose the number of pages that you want to print.
You can now start the printing process.
EPSON ET 3750 TROUBLESHOOT
If your Epson ET 3750 printer is not working properly or producing poor quality outputs, check this page as we provide you with a detailed solution for your printer problem. You can troubleshoot the problems caused by your printer easily by following these solutions.
EPSON ET 3750 NOT PRINTING
If your Epson printer is not printing, you can uninstall and reinstall the printer driver. Here’s how to uninstall and reinstall the printer driver.
Note: Ensure that you have turned off your Epson ET 3750 printer and disconnected the power cable.
- On your Windows computer, select the Settings option.
- Navigate to Apps and features and then click on it.
- Now, select your Epson printer software and then click Uninstall.
- Later, restart your computer and re-install the printer driver by downloading the software package from the official Epson website.
- You can check the printer status to resolve the problem.
Checking the printer status:
- On your computer, you can navigate to Control Panel.
- Select Hardware and Sound and then click Devices and Printers.
- Find and right-click your Epson ET 3750 printer icon.
- Select See what’s printing.
- At the top-left corner, select the Printer menu.
- From the drop-down menu, deselect the Use Printer Offline option.
EPSON ET 3750 WON’T CONNECT TO WIFI
If your printer is not connecting to Wi-Fi, you can follow the instructions given below.
- Ensure that your Epson ET 3750 printer and computer are using the same wireless network.
- Ensure that your printer software is installed properly. If not, you need to install it again.
- Restart your wireless router if you’ve connected your Epson printer through a WPS- enabled router.
- Ensure that your network name and password are correct.
- If nothing works, try to reset your Epson printer’s network settings.
EPSON ET 3750 PAPER JAM
It is important to remove any remaining papers from your Epson printer to avoid paper jam.
Here’s how to clear the paper jam issue.
Clearing the jammed papers from the paper cassette:
Pull out the paper cassette from your Epson printer. Take out the jammed papers. Later, reload the paper. Do not exceed the paper limit. Place the paper cassette back into your printer.
Now, you’ve successfully cleared the paper jam issue.