- Epson ET 3760 Printer
INSTRUCTIONS FOR EPSON ET 3760 SETUP
Epson ET 3760 is an all-in-one printer that offers cartridge-free printing with the use of affordable ink tanks. The ink bottles are quite unique and are more than enough to print 7,500 pages for black print and 6,000 pages for color print. Epson ET 3760 setup is powered by PrecisionCore technology.
What’s In The Box?
- The Epson ET 3760 printer
- Ink bottles
- Power cord
- Documentation sheets
- Take the Epson printer from the carton and keep it on a flat surface.
- Remove the protective tapes from the printer body.
- Remove the scanning unit of the printer and discard the protective material present inside.
- Fill the ink tanks now.
- Open the ink tank cover of the printer and open the cap for the black ink tank.
- Remove the black ink bottle from the carton and remove the cap.
- Gently invert the black ink bottle into the ink tank. The filling will stop once the ink reaches the indicator level.
- Repeat the last couple of steps for other ink tanks and complete the ink tank setup.
- Close the ink tank cover and the scanning unit.
- Connect the power cord.
- Raise the control panel and press the Power button.
- Use the navigation buttons and select the language, press the OK button.
- The printer will now charge the ink.
- Pull the paper tray from the bottom of the printer. Move the edge guides to the corner inside the tray of Epson Et 3760 Setup.
- Place an Epson-supported stack in the paper tray with the printable side facing down. Adjust the edge guides to the edges of the stack and close the paper tray.
- Pull the paper output tray located right below the control panel.
- Connect a telephone cord to the phone wall jack, connect the other end of the telephone cord to the LINE port.
- Select the Proceed button on the screen to complete the fax setup.
- Download the printer driver from this page.
- Run the driver setup file and complete the installation.
- Open the printer driver and follow the on-screen commands.
- When the connection screen opens, you can choose the type of connection you want to have for the printer.
Epson Et 3760 Driver
You can download and install the Epson ET 3760 printer driver on your computer from this page or from the official Epson page. With the driver downloaded/installed to your computer, you can easily perform task with just a click away.
Epson Et 3760 Driver For Windows
- Just click the Driver Download button on this page.
- Once you click, the download will begin immediately.
- Another way to download the driver is to get it from the official Epson page.
- Open the Epson ET 3760 Setup, support page.
- Click the Downloads tab.
- Select the Operating System drop-down list; select your OS and click GO.
- Click the Recommended For You section.
- Click the Download button for Drivers and Utilities Combo Package Installer.
Epson Et 3760 Driver For Mac
- Click the Driver Download button.
- The driver for Mac will be downloaded immediately.
- Otherwise, open the official support page for the Epson ET 3760 printer.
- Click the Downloads tab.
- Click the Operating System drop-down list and select the Mac option; click GO.
- As soon as the page opens, click the Recommended For You section and click the Download button.
Epson Et 3760 Manual Download
There are two ways to download the manual for the Epson ET 3760 printer.
- Click the Download button for the manual on this very page.
- The manual will be downloaded immediately.
- Here’s another way.
- Open the Epson ET 3760 support page.
- Click the Manuals and Warranty tab.
- Click the PDF button for the User Manual.
- The manual will open.
- Click the Download icon and download the manual for Epson Et 3760 Setup.
Epson Et 3760 Copy Setup
- Place the document on the scanner glass.
- Press the Home button if necessary.
- Select the Copy option.
- Select the B&W option or the Color option.
- Tap the Advanced Settings tab and make changes if necessary.
- Touch the Copy option.
Epson Et 3760 Scan Setup
- The scan setup usually revolves around placing the documents on the printer. There are two ways to scan.
- Scan using Scanner Glass: Place the documents on the scanner glass. The print side should face down.
- Scan using Auto Document Feeder: Place the documents in the Auto document feeder.
- Now, you can access the menu in the control panel and scan your document to your computer from Epson Et 3760 Setup.
Epson Et 3760 Scan To Computer
- Keep the document you want to scan on the scanner glass.
- Select the Scan option.
- The printer display will show the Scan to section.
- Select the Computer option.
- Select the Save as PDF option on the display.
- Touch the Save button.
Epson Et 3760 Scan To Cloud
- Make sure the Epson ET 3760 printer is connected to the network.
- Open the Epson connect page and sign in to your account.
- Now select the Epson printer.
- Choose the Scan to Cloud option and then select Destination List.
- Select Add and follow the on-screen commands to form a destination list.
- The Epson ET 3760 printer is now ready to use the scan to cloud function.
Epson Et 3760 Wireless Setup
- Press the Home button.
- Tap the Wireless icon and press the OK button.
- You will find two options, Wi-Fi (Recommended) and Wi-Fi Direct.
- Select the Wi-Fi (Recommended) option.
- Choose the Start Setup option.
- Select the Push Button Setup (WPS) option.
- Press the WPS button on the router.
- Follow the commands on the screen and complete the WPS setup on Epson Et 3760 Setup.
Epson Et 3760 Airprint
- For AirPrint, you need to have the iOS device connected to the same network as the Epson printer.
- On your iOS device, select the document you want to print.
- Tap the Share icon.
- Select Print.
- Choose the Epson ET 3760 printer.
- If you want more copies, tap the + icon.
- Tap the Print icon on the top right corner of the iOS screen.
Epson Et 3760 Troubleshooting
The Epson ET 3760 printer has its fair share of issues, and you might face some over a period of use. Here are some printer issues you might face and the steps to tackle them.
Epson Et 3760 Won’t Connect To Wireless
- Make sure the Epson ET 3760 printer is within the proximity range of the router.
- Check if the router is working properly.
- If the problem persists, you can reboot the router.
- Remove the power cord from the router and wait for 2-5 minutes.
- Connect the power cord and let it boot up.
- Now you can try to connect the Epson ET 3760 Setup to the wireless network.
Epson Et 3760 Not Printing
- Make sure the Epson printer is connected to the power source and turned on.
- If the printer is connected using a USB interface, check the cable if it’s properly attached to the computer and the printer.
- Check and see that the printer is not offline or idle for a long time.
- Make sure you are using a proper printer driver to make sure you can remove the printer driver and reinstall it.
- Delete the pending print jobs from the queue.
- Ensure there are no paper jam errors in the printer.
Epson Et 3760 Printing Blank Pages
- Make sure you have the right paper settings for the printer.
- If you see a blank page printing, you can skip printing the blank page from the printer software using the Skip Blank Page setting.
- Look if you have selected the Epson ET 3760 Setup in the printing program.
- Check the ink level in the printer and refill the ink if necessary.
Epson Et 3760 Paper Jam
Paper jam inside the printer:
- If the printer has a paper jam, it will be denoted by an error on the screen.
- Open the printer and look for the jammed paper.
- Clear the paper jams carefully using both hands.
- Do not damage the jammed paper further. Also, clear the fragments of paper present inside.
Epson Et 3760 Offline
DELETE PRINT JOBS
- Open Control Panel.
- Select the Printers & Scanners option.
- Select the Epson printer from the printer list.
- Click the Open queue button.
- Delete the pending print jobs in the list.
- Click on Apple icon > System Preferences.
- Click on the Printers & Scanners option.
- Do a double-click on the printer.
- Click the pending print jobs and click on the X button to close.
- Restart the printer and the computer.
- On a Windows computer, deselect the Use Printer Offline option.
- Set the Epson printer the default printer on your computer.
- Reinstall the printer driver and see if the offline issue is fixed.
- Now, we have seen the basic troubleshoots for Epson Et 3760 Setup.