- Home »
- Epson ET 4700
Epson ET 4700 Setup
Epson ET 4700 is an All-in-One supertank printer that can print, copy, scan, and fax all a variety of documents. This printer comes with a color LCD panel, an Auto Document Feeder (ADF), and also supports Auto Reduction and Enlargement, Wi-Fi Direct, and mobile printing. Carry out these below-mentioned steps on the Epson ET 4700 Setup.
- Unpack the Epson ET 4700 printer and take out the printer supplies.
- Remove the protective tapes and packing materials from the printer.
- Open the ink tank cover and unpack the ink bottles.
- Fill up the ink tanks one by one.
- Do not attempt to squeeze the ink bottles to force the ink into the ink tanks.
- When the ink tank is full, close the tank cover.
- Connect the Epson printer to an electrical outlet using the supplied power cord.
- Lift the control panel until it locks into a position and press the Power button to turn on the printer.
- Configure the basic printer settings and press the Start button to begin the ink charging process.
- Wait until ink charging is completed.
- Press the OK button and adjust the print quality.
- Load the plain paper into the paper input tray and adjust them by sliding the edge guides.
- Configure the paper settings using the printer’s control panel.
- If you wish to use the fax function, connect the telephone line cord to the printer and configure the necessary fax settings.
- Next, install the printer software on your Windows computer with the help of the Epson ET 4700 setup CD that comes along with the printer.
- For mobile printing, download and install the Epson iPrint app from the Google Play Store app.
Epson Et 4700 Driver Download
Carry out these steps to download and install the Epson printer driver on your Windows computer:
- The Epson ET 4700 printer driver is responsible for the communication between the computer and the printer.
- You can download it by clicking the Driver Download button available on this page.
- Otherwise, download it from the official Epson site.
- Once you are on the official Epson site, enter Epson ET 4700 in the search panel and select your printer model from the search result.
- Click the Downloads tab and select your OS from the Operating System drop-down menu.
- Click the Downloads button located near the Drivers and Utilities Combo Package Installer link.
- Specify a location on your computer to save the downloaded installer file.
- Click on Save and wait until the download is completed.
- After downloading the file, navigate to the download location and begin the driver installation process.
- Use this procedures to configure the Epson ET 4700 setup.
Epson Et 4700 Driver Mac
Carry out these steps to download and install the Epson ET 4700 printer driver on your Mac:
- First, make sure that you have logged in to your Mac with administrator rights.
- Check whether you have a stable Internet connection.
- Open the default browser on your Mac and navigate to the official Epson site.
- Enter your printer’s model number in the search panel and hit the Enter key.
- Click the Downloads tab and select macOS in the Operating System drop-down menu.
- Under the Recommended For You section, click the Download button to start downloading the printer driver.
- After completing the download, navigate to the Downloads folder and give a double-click on the installer file to run the driver setup file.
- If prompted, enter your Mac computer’s administration password in the required field.
- In the driver setup wizard window, agree to the EULA and select your desired software to install.
- Wait until the software and utility installation is completed.
- On the Select your Connection screen, choose one among the wireless, Direct USB, or Wired network connection options as your connection type.
- Establish the connection between the Epson printer and the computer with the help of the on-screen prompts.
- Once you have established the connection between them, click the Print Test Page button.
- Now, your printer prints a test page by receiving the command from the computer remotely.
- Follow these steps to configure the Epson ET 4700 setup.
Epson Et 4700 Manual Download
- The Epson ET 4700 printer manual is an essential material that gives information regarding the printer function, setup, specification, and troubleshooting.
- You can download the Epson printer manual by clicking the Manual Download button available on this page.
- Also, it can be downloaded directly from the official Epson site.
- Once you are on the official Epson site, enter your printer’s model number in the search panel.
- From the search result, select your printer and click the Manuals and Warranty tab.
- Click the User’s Guide link next to the User’s Guide option.
- As the manual is launched in a new tab, click the Download icon available at the top of the window.
- Wait until the manual is downloaded on your computer.
- Using these steps, you can download the Start Here sheet, Safety Datasheet, Notices & Warranty sheet from the official Epson site.
- Perform these steps to configure the Epson ET 4700 setup.
Epson Et 4700 Scanner Setup
- The Epson ET 4700 printer’s scan settings are set to default when you scan from your printer for the first time.
- If you wish to change the default scan settings, open the Event Manager utility on your Windows computer.
- Check whether you have installed a compatible printer driver on your computer.
- To access the Epson Event Manager utility, click the Windows icon at the bottom-left corner of the screen.
- Select the Epson software from the pop-up menu and click Event Manager.
- In the Event Manager window, select your printer name from the Scanner drop-down menu.
- Click on Make Job Settings and select your desired scan settings from the Edit Job Settings menu.
- After changing the necessary settings, click the OK button and close the Event Manager window.
- Power up your printer and load the original document in the ADF.
- Proceed these steps to configure the Epson ET 4700 setup.
- Go to the printer’s control panel and press the ADF button.
- Ensure that you have connected the printer and the computer using either the wired or wireless connection.
- On the color LCD panel, select the Scan option and press the OK button.
- Use the navigation keys to select the scan options.
- You can select one among the To Computer (JPEG), To Computer (Email), To Computer (Custom), or To Computer (WSD) options as your scan type.
- After selecting the scan option, choose the destination to save the scanned document.
- You can select your computer’s name if you have connected the printer and the computer wirelessly.
- Otherwise, select the USB connection option.
- To start scanning the original document, press the Start button.
- Using these steps to configure the Epson ET 4700 setup.
Epson Et 4700 Duplex Printing
Carry out these steps to perform a duplex printing on the Epson ET 4700 printer:
- First, turn on your Epson ET 4700 printer and the computer.
- Connect them using a standard USB cable.
- Load some plain paper into the printer’s paper input tray.
- On your Windows computer, open the document you wish to print.
- Click the File tab and select the Print option from the drop-down menu.
- Alternatively, press the Ctrl + P keys together to open the Print dialog box.
- In the Print dialog box, click on the Properties button.
- In the Printing Preferences window, click the Main tab and enable 2-sided printing.
- Adjust the necessary print settings and click OK.
- Go back to the Print dialog box and click the Print button to start printing the first side of the sheet.
- Once the first side is printed, load the paper back into the input tray.
- You can also refer to the user’s guide to load the double-sided paper into the paper input tray.
- Follow the on-screen prompts on your computer to print the other side.
- Since the Epson ET 4700 printer does not support the automatic duplex printing, you have to set up the paper manually.
- By following these steps to configure the Epson ET 4700 setup.
Epson Et 4700 Airprint
- AirPrint is a printing feature available for iOS devices.
- Using the AirPrint feature, you can print remotely from an iOS device to the Epson printer without installing the printer software.
- To print a document using the AirPrint feature, you have to connect the printer and the iOS device to the same wireless network.
- Make sure that you have turned the printer on and loaded the plain paper into the paper input tray.
- After connecting the device to the wireless network, open the document or webpage you wish to print.
- Select the Print option from the selected document’s screen.
- Select the Share or Upload option and choose your printer name from the displayed list.
- Select your desired print settings and enter the number of copies you wish to print.
- After verifying the print settings, tap the Print button to start printing the document.
If you having any further queries regarding the Epson ET 4700 setup. Click the call button available on the screen.