- Home »
- Setup: Epson ET-4760
Epson ET 4760 Setup
Epson ET 4760 setup is an All-in-One wireless printer that can print, copy, scan, and fax all your documents. It comes with an Auto Document Feeder (ADF), Auto duplex printing, 150-sheet paper tray, touchscreen display, and mobile printing capabilities.
- Firstly, you need to unpack the Epson ET 4760 printer and then take out the printer supplies such as power cord, ink bottles, setup CD, and user guide.
- Remove the protective tapes and covers from the printer and recycle them.
- Open the ink tank cover and lift the cap of the black ink container.
- Unpack the black ink bottle, open its cap, and place the ink bottle upside down over the ink filling port of the ink tank.
- Wait until the ink is filled automatically.
- Avoid squeezing the ink bottle to force the ink into the ink tank.
- Repeat the same procedure to fill other ink containers.
- Close the ink tank cover and printer’s top cover.
- Connect the Epson printer to an electrical outlet using the printer’s power cord.
- After raising the control panel, press the Power button to turn on the printer.
- Configure the basic printer settings such as language, time, date, and region using the navigation keys.
- Follow these steps we can proceed the Epson ET 4760 setup.
- Press OK and continue with ink charging.
- Reset the ink levels and set up the print quality.
- Next, pull out the paper cassette and load some plain papers with proper edge-guide adjustments.
- Push the paper cassette into the printer after loading the papers and pull out the output tray.
- Configure the paper settings and connect the telephone line cord for fax, if necessary.
- Install the printer software on your computer using the setup CD.
- Make sure not to connect the printer to the computer before installing the printer driver.
- Choose wired, wireless, or USB connection as your connection type during the driver setup.
- To print remotely from your devices to the Epson printer, install the Epson Connect utility and register the Epson product.
- You can print using the AirPrint feature if you want to print from iOS devices.
- For Android devices, download and install the Epson iPrint app from Google Play Store.
Epson ET 4760 Driver Download
- You can download the printer driver for the Epson ET 4760 printer by merely clicking the Driver Download button available on this page.
- Otherwise, you can download it from the official Epson site.
- On visiting the official Epson site, type your printer model number in the search box, and choose your printer from the search result.
- Click the Downloads tab and select your desired OS from the Operating System drop-down menu.
- Click the Download button near the Drivers and Utilities Combo Package Installer file.
- It includes Printer Driver, Scanner Driver and Epson Scan 2 Utility, Epson Event Manager, Epson FAX Utility, Epson Scan OCR Component, and Epson Software Updater.
- After downloading the file, navigate to the Downloads folder and give a double-click on the installer file to begin the driver installation process.
- Use the following steps we can proceed the Epson ET 4760 setup.
Epson ET 4760 Driver Mac
Carry out these steps to download and install the printer driver on your Mac:
- Turn on your Epson printer and prepare the printer for driver installation.
- Connect your Mac to a network.
- If your Mac supports optical drives, insert the setup CD into the CD drive and start installing the printer driver.
- Otherwise, download the printer driver from the official Epson site.
- On the Epson support page, choose macOS from the Operating System drop-down menu.
- Click the Download button near the Drivers and Utilities Combo Package Installer file to download the Epson printer driver.
- It includes Printer Driver, Scanner Driver & Epson Scan 2 Utility, Epson Event Manager, Epson FAX Utility, Epson Scan 2 OCR Component, and Epson Software Updater.
- After downloading the driver package, give a double-click on the installer file to create a disk image on your Mac desktop.
- Give a double-click on the crated disk image and click Start Setup Here to begin the driver installation process.
- Follow the on-screen prompts to get through the driver installation process.
- Choose wired, wireless, or USB connection as your connection type.
- Finally, verify the setup by printing a test page remotely from your Mac computer to the printer.
Epson ET 4760 Manual
- A manual is a booklet with information regarding the printer setup, specification, function, and troubleshooting.
- The Epson ET 4760 printer manual is supplied along with the product during the first-time purchase.
- If you wish to download it, click the Manual Download button available on this site.
- Otherwise, download it from the official Epson site.
- On the official website, type your printer model number in the search panel and click the Epson ET 4760 printer from the search result.
- Click the Manuals and Warranty tab and choose your desired manual from the displayed list.
- Click the PDF link to open the manual.
- Click the Download icon to download the printer manual to your computer.
- Perform these steps we can proceed the Epson ET 4760 setup.
Epson ET 4760 Wireless Setup
- Before executing the wireless setup, turn on the printer, Wi-Fi router, and PC.
- Make a note of the network credentials of the Wi-Fi router to use them in the future.
- Connect your PC to the wireless network and ensure that the Internet connection is stable.
- Insert the setup CD into the CD/DVD drive of the computer.
- If you have downloaded the printer driver, use it to run the driver setup instead of the setup CD.
- On the Setup Wizard screen, choose your desired software and click the Install button.
- On the “Select Your Connection” screen, click the Wireless connection radio button and click Next.
- If the Wi-Fi Auto Connect screen appears during the driver installation, click the No button to configure the wireless settings manually.
- On the “Select a Wireless Network Setup Method” screen, click the Using control panel radio button.
- Next, go to the Epson printer’s control panel and tap the Home button.
- Choose Wi-Fi (Recommended) and then tap the Start Setup button.
- Select the Wi-Fi Setup Wizard option and tap your Wi-Fi network name from the displayed list.
- Enter your Network Key and tap the OK button.
- Now, wait until the printer gets connected to the wireless network.
- Next, click the Finish button on the Setup Wizard screen.
Epson ET 4760 Airprint
- AirPrint is a unique printing feature developed by Apple manufacturers for iOS devices.
- To print using the AirPrint feature, you need to turn on the printer first and then connect it to a wireless network.
- Load some plain papers in the paper cassette and make sure that you have completed the basic printer settings.
- Next, connect your iOS device to the same wireless network.
- Open the webpage, document, or image you wish to print from your iOS device.
- Tap the Share or Upload icon and choose your printer from the displayed list.
- Tap the Print option to start printing the selected document remotely from the iOS device on the Epson ET 4760 printer.
- Using these steps we can proceed the Epson ET 4760 setup.
Epson ET 4760 Scan To Computer
Carry out these steps to scan a document and send a copy to the connected computer:
- Turn on your printer and place the original document on the scanner glass.
- On your printer’s control panel, select the Scan icon and then tap the Computer button.
- If prompted, tap the OK button and choose the Select a computer option.
- Choose your connection type or computer from the displayed list.
- Choose your mode to send the scanned copy and tap Save.
- Now, the scanned copy will be sent to the connected PC.
Epson ET 4760 Scan To Email
Carry out these steps to scan a document and send to an email using the Epson ET 4760 printer:
- Turn on your Epson ET 4760 printer and check whether you have completed the basic printer settings.
- Make sure that you have connected the printer with the computer and installed the Epson software.
- Place the original document on the printer’s scanner glass.
- On the printer’s control panel, tap the Scan icon and select the Computer button.
- Tap the Select a computer option and choose your computer from the displayed list if you have connected the computer over a wireless network.
- Otherwise, choose the USB connection option and select Save as PDF.
- Next, select the Attach to email option, and tap Save to start scanning the original document.
- Now, the scanned copy will be attached to your composed email.
Epson ET 4760 Duplex Scanning
If you wish to scan a double-sided document, you can perform a duplex scanning from the Epson ET 4760 setup printer using the steps mentioned below.
- Power up the printer and verify whether you have connected it to your computer.
- Load the original document on the printer.
- Make sure that you have installed the Epson Scan 2 software on your computer.
- Open the Epson Scan 2 software and choose your printer name from the Scanner drop-down menu.
- Select your desired scan setting from the Scan Settings pull-down menu.
- Select the document source, document size, image type, and resolution from the scanning software.
- Check the “Add or edit pages after scanning” checkbox.
- If you wish to preview your image, click the Preview button.
- Next, click the Scan button to start scanning the document from the printer to the computer.
- After scanning the first side of the original, your scan software will prompt you to select the next side.
- Change the other side of the document if you have placed it on the scanner glass.
- Now, the duplex scanning has been executed successfully using the Epson Scan 2 software.
- By utilizing these steps we can execute the Epson ET 4760 setup.