- Home »
- Epson Printer Setup
Epson ET 7750 Setup
ET 7750 is an All-in-One wireless printer that prints using Inkjet technology. The printer can be connected to your device(s) via a wireless network, direct USB, or wired network. It is a budget printer that includes up to two years of ink in the box. Carry out the steps that are given below for Epson ET 7750 setup settings.
Step 1: Unpacking the printer
- Take out the Epson printer from the cartoon.
- Remove the packing materials from the printer, which includes tapes and protective films.
- Raise the scanner unit and remove the tapes and other materials used while transporting.
- The printer accessories included in the printer package are:
- Power cord
- Ink bottles
- Installation disc
Step 2: Filling ink tanks
- Open the printer’s cover and remove the cap of the ink tank that you are going to fill.
- Hold the ink bottle straight and turn the cap in the anti-clockwise direction to remove the cap.
- Insert the ink bottle that you are going to fill upside down into the ink tank.
- Do not squeeze the ink bottle as the ink will flow and stop automatically when the ink tank is full.
- Close the ink tank with its cap.
- Repeat the same procedure to fill the other ink tanks.
- Check the color code label on the ink tanks and fill in the inks correctly.
- Close the ink tank cover and printer’s top cover. And complete the Epson ET 7750 setup in ink container.
Step 3: Connecting Power Cord and initial connections.
- Connect the power cord to the rear side of the Epson printer.
- Fix the other end of the power cord into an AC outlet.
- Raise the control panel of the Epson printer to a convenient angle.
- Tap the Power button on the printer to turn it on.
- Now, select the language on the printer by using the navigation buttons on the control panel. Then, tap OK.
- Choose your region from the displayed list.
- Set the correct date and time. Then, touch the OK button.
Step 4: Ink charging process
- Tap OK when prompted to view the Start Here sheet.
- Now, press and hold the OK button on the control panel for about three seconds.
- When the ink confirmation message displays on the LCD, select Done.
- Do not turn off the printer while the ink charging process takes place.
- A confirmation message on the LCD will be displayed after the ink charging process is complete. Then, press the OK button.
- You can fill the ink tanks fully if needed.
- Close the ink tank cap and printer cover.
Step 5: Loading Paper
- Once the ink charging process is complete, you can load paper into the printer.
- Pull out the paper input tray and slide the paper guides to the ends of the tray.
- Fan a stack of paper that you are going to load and tap them on a flat surface to avoid paper jams.
- Now, load the paper stack into the input tray.
- Make sure to insert the paper with the print side face down.
- Also, load paper only below the maximum paper mark.
- Slide the paper guides to the edges of the paper such that they do not fold the paper.
- Now, insert the input paper tray back to the printer and pull out the paper output tray.
- You can set the paper settings or get the Epson ET 7750 setup guide and preferences on the control panel of the Epson printer.
- Make sure that the size of the paper you have loaded matches with the paper size you have set.
Step 6: Installing the printer software
- Once you have made the hardware connections, install the printer software on your computer.
- Choose the type of connection when prompted.
- You can print directly from any iOS device by connecting the printer and your device to the same Wi-Fi network.
Epson ET 7750 Driver Download
- You can download the printer driver from our site just by clicking the Driver Download button on this page.
- Otherwise, go to the official Epson website from your web browser.
- Navigate to the Support page and choose Printers.
- Type the model number of the printer and hit the Enter key.
- Click the Downloads tab on the printer’s page.
- Choose your operating system and version from the drop-down list.
- Select the required driver and click on the Download button.
Epson ET 7750 Driver Mac
Proceed with the steps that are given below to install the driver for the Epson printer.
- Download the printer software of the Epson printer from the official Epson website.
- Double-click on the installer or .exe file to begin the installation.
- When prompted for confirmation to install the driver, click Continue.
- Select Continue when the Install Epson Printer Driver window appears on the screen.
- Choose a location to install the printer software.
- When prompted for admin credentials of the Mac device, enter it.
- Click on the Install button and wait until the software installation is complete.
- Choose a connection type and complete the installation by following Epson ET 7750 setup instructions on the screen.
Epson Et 7750 Manual Download
- You can click on the Manual Download button on this page to download a PDF copy of the Epson ET 77450 printer manual.
- Otherwise, go to the official Epson website to download the Epson ET 7750 setup manual.
- Navigate to the Support tab once the Epson printer support page opens and choose your region.
- Click the Printers icon and select All-in-Ones. Then, choose your printer from Product Category.
- Navigate to the Manuals and Warranty tab and click the PDF link next to User’s Guide.
- Click on the Download icon on the page to download the manual.
Epson Et 7750 Wireless Setup
Set up the Epson printer wirelessly by following the steps that are given below.
- Make sure to configure your wireless router before starting the wireless setup. Keep it turned on.
- Insert the installation disc into the CD drive of your computer and continue to install the software by following the on-screen instructions.
- Choose the Wireless Connection in the Printer Epson ET 7750 setup window and click Next.
- Select the ‘Set up printer for the first time’ option and click Next.
- When the Wi-Fi Auto Connect window appears, click Yes and select Next.
- If the installer fails to auto-connect, select the ‘Using control panel’ option.
- Go to the Wi-Fi Setup menu on the printer control panel using the navigation buttons.
- Select the Wi-Fi (Recommended) option and select OK. Then, choose the Wi-Fi Setup Wizard.
- Choose your wireless network name and enter the password correctly. Then, press OK.
- Complete the software installation by following the on-screen instructions.
- Print the network configuration sheet to check the settings.
Epson Et 7750 Airprint
If you have an iOS device such as an iPhone, you can print easily using AirPrint without having to install the printer driver. Consider the steps that are given below to perform AirPrint.
- First, connect your printer to a wireless network.
- Start the Wi-Fi Setup Wizard on your printer and connect to your network by entering the correct network credentials.
- Now, connect your iOS device to the same wireless network. To do so, open the Settings app and select Wi-Fi.
- Choose your network from the displayed list and get connected to the network.
- Once you have connected the printer and device to the same network, you can now AirPrint from your iOS device.
- Open the webpage, photo, or document that you want to print. Select the Share icon and touch Print.
- If your printer is not automatically detected, select your printer from the displayed list. Then, tap the Print option to print the document.
Epson Et 7750 Scanning
- First, open the printer cover and place the document or photo that you want to scan on the scanner glass.
- Place the printed side of the document on the scanner glass by following the arrow mark.
- Make sure to install the scanning software for the Epson ET 7750 setup on your computer.
- Also, keep your computer turned on and connected to the printer.
- Now, from the control panel of the printer, select the Scan option. Then, press OK.
- Choose a scan option from the displayed list.
- If you are scanning to a computer, select the Computer icon.
- Choose either PDF or JPEG according to your file.
- Now, press the Start button to begin the scan.
- Once the scanning process is complete, the scanned document or photo will be saved to your computer.
Epson Et 7750 Troubleshooting
If there are any issues with the printer, you can check the printer screen for any errors. In most cases, the error will be resolved by following the on-screen instructions.
- If you are facing paper jam issues, remove the paper tray from the printer and align the paper stack before loading them.
- Check for any jammed paper inside the Epson printer and remove it using both hands. If you find any bits of paper, remove them as well.
- Restart your printer and check if the printer works normally.
- If you are facing connection issues, check whether the interface cables are properly connected. Replace them if they are defective.
- If there are any network connection issues, make sure that your network is working fine and restart the router.
- If the printer doesn’t print anything, check whether the printer is offline and resolve it. Contact us for Epson ET 7750 setup.