INSTRUCTIONS FOR EPSON ET L3110 SETUP
The Epson L3110 printer is a multifunction ink tank machine. The Epson printer is engineered in a perfect way to bring down costs and help in boosting productivity at your home or office. The printer is more known for its high yield of 7,500 and 4,500 for color and black prints. In this article, you’ll be provided precise information about the Epson ET L3110 Setup procedure.
UNBOXING AND BASIC SETUP
CONTENTS IN THE BOX:
- The Epson EcoTank L3110 printer
- Ink bottles
- Power cord
- Installation CD
- User and Installation manuals
- Place the installation CD into the CD/DVD drive of your computer.
- Wait for the computer to run the installer.
- Follow the prompts on the screen and wait for further instructions.
- When the screen prompts you to make the connection, take the USB cable and connect it between the printer and the computer.
- Complete the software setup.
- Open the Epson ET L3110 Setup packaging box.
- Check all the components present in it.
- Slowly, take out the packaging materials from it one by one along with the Epson ET 3710 printer. Keep your printer aside.
- Later, remove all the protective materials from the inside and outside of your printer.
- Now, let us start filling the ink tanks.
Since the printer comes with the installation CD, the setup is quite easy.
- Unpack the Epson printer from the carton and keep it on a flat surface.
- Ensure to keep the printer close to your computer.
- Remove the protective tapes surrounding the Epson ET L3110 Setup body and discard them.
- Open the ink tank cover on the right side of the printer to fill the ink.
- Unpack the ink bottle from the cover and unscrew the cap.
- Invert the bottle into the ink tank nozzle. Let it fill until it reaches the indicator.
- Screw the ink bottle cap and keep it aside (Perform the same set of steps for the other ink tanks; the colors in order are Black, Yellow, Magenta, and Cyan).
- Connect the power cord to the printer and the main power source and press the Power button to turn the printer on.
- Flip the paper feeder cover at the back of the printer and move the paper guide in its direction.
- Place a paper stack into the paper input tray and adjust the paper guide.
- Pull the paper output tray from the bottom of the Epson ET L3110 Setup.
EPSON ET L3110 DRIVER
- If you wish to use the Epson EcoTank L3110 printer from your computer, you need to download the Epson printer driver.
- Click the Driver Download button on this page.
- The Epson printer driver will be downloaded to your computer immediately.
- You can also download the driver from the Epson support page.
EPSON ET L3110 DRIVER FOR WINDOWS
- On this page, click the Driver Download button for Windows.
- The very next minute, the driver will be downloaded to your Windows computer.
- Here is one more method to download the Epson ET L3110 Setup driver for your computer. It’s from the Epson support page.
- Open the official support page for the Epson EcoTank L3110 printer.
- Click the Downloads tab.
- Select the Operating System drop-down list and select Windows.
- Click the Recommended For You section and click the Download button for the driver.
EPSON ET L3110 DRIVER FOR MAC
- You can download the driver for the printer from this page.
- Click the Driver Download button for Mac. The download will be initiated the very next second.
- If you wish to download the driver for Mac from the Epson support page, you can do so.
- Open the Epson EcoTank L3110 printer support page.
- Click the Downloads tab.
- Select the Operating System drop-down list and click the Mac option.
- Expand the Recommended For You option and click the Download button for the Epson ET L3110 Setup driver.
EPSON ET L3110 MANUAL DOWNLOAD
- On this very page, locate and click the Manual Download button. The user manual will be downloaded the very next second.
- You can also download the manual from the official Epson support page.
- In your browser, open the support page for the Epson EcoTank L3110 printer.
- Click the Manuals and Warranty tab.
- Click the PDF icon for the User Manual option.
- Click the Download icon.
EPSON ET L3110 SCAN SETUP
There are two places to scan on the Epson ET L3110 printer. They are the scanner glass and the Auto Document Feeder. When it comes to scanner glass, you need to place the documents with the print side facing down. When it’s the Auto Document Feeder, you need to place the documents into the ADF with the print side facing up. To scan a document to your computer, the Epson ET L3110 Setup and computer should be connected. Also, the scanner software should be installed on the connected computer.
EPSON ET L3110 SCAN TO COMPUTER
- Open the document cover of the Epson EcoTank L3110 printer.
- Place the original document on the scanner glass and close the document cover.
- Open the Epson Scan utility on your computer.
- Select the Mode drop-down list and choose Document Mode.
- If you wish to make more changes, do it and save the changes.
- Click the Scan button to start scanning.
EPSON ET L3110 WIRELESS SETUP
The Epson EcoTank L3110 printer does not support the wireless interface. However, the printer can be connected to the computer through the USB 2.0 interface.
EPSON ET L3110 AIRPRINT SETUP
Since the Epson printer does not support a wireless connection, there is no way for the Epson ET L3110 Setup to have an AirPrint setup.
EPSON ET L3110 TROUBLESHOOT
Like any other printer, over a period of use, the Epson ET L3110 printer might go through some problems. However, these problems are solvable with some simple troubleshooting steps. In this article, we have mentioned some of the common errors/problems you might face while operating the Epson ET L3110 printer.
EPSON ET L3110 NOT PRINTING
If your Epson printer is offline, then it might not print. The best solution to solve the Epson ET L3110 printer offline is to delete the print jobs in the queue. Here are the steps to delete pending print jobs in Windows & Mac Operating Systems.
- Open the Control Panel window.
- Select Printers & Scanners.
- Select the Epson ET L3110 printer from the printer list.
- Click the Open queue button.
- Delete the pending print jobs in the Epson ET L3110 Setup list.
- Click the Apple icon.
- Select System Preferences.
- Click on the Printers & Scanners option.
- Do a double-click on the Epson ET L3110 printer.
- Select the pending print jobs and click on the X button.
EPSON ET L3110 PAPER JAM
The paper jam in the Epson ET L3110 printer occurs in two places. There is a paper jam in the input tray and a paper jam inside the printer.
PAPER JAM IN THE INPUT TRAY
- Remove the paper from the paper input tray.
- Locate and remove the jammed paper from the tray and also make sure to remove the pieces of the torn paper.
PAPER JAM INSIDE THE PRINTER
- Open the front cover of the Epson ET L3110 Setup.
- Remove the curled/jammed paper from the inside.
- While removing the jammed paper, make sure not to touch the roller inside. Close the front cover once the jammed paper is removed.
EPSON ET L3110 WON’T CONNECT TO WIFI
As mentioned earlier, the Epson ET L3110 printer does not support Wi-Fi. It is safe to say the printer won’t connect to Wi-Fi at all.
EPSON ET L3110 LIGHTS
Ink Light is On: the ink charging in the printer is not complete, thus resulting in the problem.
How to Fix:
- Open the ink access door on the right side of the Epson ET L3110 Setup.
- See if the ink is full. If it appears to be empty, refill the ink tank.
- Open the ink bottle from the sealed packaging; invert the bottle into the ink tank by touching the nozzle.
- Check the ink level in the indicator, remove the ink bottle from the ink tank nozzle and close the cap.
- Repeat the same set of steps for other ink tanks if empty.
Paper Light is On: the paper is not loaded in the printer.
How to Fix:
- Open the paper input tray at the rear of the Epson printer.
- Adjust or move the paper guides to the side.
- Place a stack of paper (do not load many) and adjust the paper guides accordingly.
- Press the Monochrome button or the Color button on the Epson Et L3110 Setup Control Panel.