- Home »
- Epson ET L3150 Printer
INSTRUCTIONS FOR Epson ET L3150 SETUP
Epson ET L3150 is a cartridge-free printer designed with Micro Piezo technology. This printer supports USB, Wi-Fi, and Wi-Fi Direct connectivity features. You can print from your mobile device to this printer as it supports mobile printing features like Epson Connect and Epson iPrint. The Epson ET-L3150 printer setup is quite simple if you go through the steps given on this page.
NEW TOPIC: 1. EPSON ET L3150 SETUP
UNBOXING AND BASIC SETUP
If you are setting up the Epson ET L3150 printer for the first time, follow these steps.
Start by unpacking the printer from the package. Take out the printer supplies such as power cord, ink bottles, CD-ROM, and user guide from the package. Remove the protective tapes from inside and outside the printer.
Filling the ink tanks:
- Open the ink tank cover and then the black ink tank cap.
- Unpack the black ink bottle from the package and open it.
- Align the black ink bottle into the filling port of the black ink tank.
- Wait until the ink tank is filled with the black ink.
- Close the black ink tank cap and repeat the same procedure to fill the rest of the ink tanks.
- Close the ink tank cover after filling all the ink tanks.
- Connect your printer to a wall outlet using the supplied power cord.
- Next, press the Power button to power up the printer.
- Press and hold the Stop button for at least five seconds to start ink charging.
- The power light will stop blinking once the ink charging is complete.
Loading print media:
- Flip the feeder guard forward and raise the paper support.
- Slide apart the paper guides.
- Fan a paper stack and load it into the rear feed slot.
- Adjust the paper stack with the paper guides.
- Close the feeder guard, pull the paper output tray, and raise the paper stopper.
Installing the printer software:
- Insert the supplied CD-ROM into your computer’s CD/DVD drive.
- Run the setup file from the CD drive to begin the driver installation.
- Agree to the EULA and carry out the on-screen instructions.
- Establish the connection between your printer and computer.
- Finish the driver installation and verify the printer functionality.
EPSON ET L3150 DRIVER
The driver for your Epson ET L3150 printer is available on the CD-ROM that came with the printer package. If your computer doesn’t support the CD-ROM, download the driver by clicking the Driver Download button on this page. Alternatively, you can get the driver for your Epson ET-L3150 printer from the official Epson site.
EPSON ET L3150 DRIVER FOR WINDOWS
Remove the previously installed Epson printer drivers on your Windows computer, if any. Check if the Internet connection is stable. Disconnect the USB cable connected to your printer, if any.
Downloading the printer driver:
- Open the default browser and go to the official Epson site.
- Input your printer’s model number in the search field and click Search.
- Click the printer model from the search result.
- Expand the Downloads tab and wait until your Windows OS version is detected.
- If the detected OS version is incorrect, select the correct OS version from the Operating System drop-down menu and click GO.
- Select the required driver from the displayed list and click the Download button.
- Wait until the driver download is completed.
Installing the printer driver:
- Go to your computer’s Downloads folder and locate the downloaded driver file.
- Double-click the driver file to run the installation.
- If the device prompts for User Account Control, click Yes.
- Agree to the EULA and install the required software by selecting them in the driver installation wizard.
- Choose your connection type and carry out the instructions in the driver installation wizard to establish the connection between your printer and computer.
- Complete the driver installation and verify the connection between your printer and computer.
EPSON ET L3150 DRIVER FOR MAC
- On your Mac, open the default browser after ensuring that the Internet connection is stable.
- Visit the official Epson site and enter your printer’s model number in the Search By Product Name field.
- Click the printer model from the search result.
- Expand the Downloads tab and check if your macOS version is detected and displayed in the drop-down menu. If not, select the correct macOS version and click GO.
- Choose the required driver from the displayed list and click the Download button. Save the driver file to your Mac.
- After completing the download, double-click the driver file to create a disk image on the desktop.
- Open the created disk image and double-click the installer icon to run the driver installation.
- If prompted, enter the administrator password in the required field and click the Continue button.
- Carry out the instructions in the setup wizard and complete the driver installation.
EPSON ET L3150 MANUAL DOWNLOAD
The manual for your Epson ET L3150 printer is provided along with the printer package during the first-time purchase. If the manual is not available in the printer package, download it by clicking the Manual Download button on this page. Alternatively, you can get the Epson ET L3150 printer manual from the official Epson site by following these steps.
- On the official Epson site, enter your printer’s model number in the Search By Product Name field and click Search.
- Click the printer model from the search result.
- Expand the Manuals and Warranty tab.
- Select the required manual from the displayed list and save the manual to your computer.
- If the manual opens as a PDF, click the Download icon and save the manual to your computer.
EPSON ET L3150 SCAN SETUP
The Epson ET L3150 printer has a flatbed scanner designed with a CIS sensor to scan all your documents. You can scan your document either using the control panel buttons or using Epson Scan 2 software. For detailed instructions about the scan setup, go through the steps given on this page.
EPSON ET L3150 SCAN TO COMPUTER
Ensure that your printer is turned on. Connect your printer and computer via a USB cable or over a wireless network. Verify if you have installed the Epson printer driver and Event Manager program on your computer.
Customizing the scan settings:
- Open Epson Event Manager on your computer and click the Scanner drop-down menu to choose your printer’s name.
- Click on Make Job Settings and select the required scan job settings from the Edit Job Settings drop-down menu.
- Specify the scan settings and click OK.
- Click Close to exit the Event Manager program.
Scanning to your computer using the control panel buttons:
Start by placing the original document you wish to scan on the scanner glass. Go to your printer’s control panel. Press the B&W Copy and Color Copy buttons at the same time to scan your document.
Now, the printer will scan your document and save it as a PDF on the connected computer.
EPSON ET L3150 MOBILE PRINTING SETUP
- First, connect your Epson ET L3150 printer and mobile phone to your wireless network.
- Next, download the Epson iPrint app from the Google Play Store or Apple App Store and install it on your mobile phone.
- Open the Epson iPrint app and tap the Printer is not selected button.
- Wait until your printer is detected and displayed in the Local tab.
- If your printer is not detected, tap the Search button at the bottom of the screen.
- If the Epson iPrint app fails to detect your printer, tap the Manual IP tab and add your printer using its IP address.
- Once you have done adding your printer to the Epson iPrint app, start printing your documents or photos to verify the setup.
EPSON ET L3150 WIRELESS SETUP
Using the WPS Push Button method:
- Before starting, verify if you have completed the basic printer setup.
- Place your printer close to your router.
- Go to your router and then press and hold down the WPS button until the LEDs are flashed.
- Go to your printer’s control panel and locate the Wi-Fi button. Press and hold the button for five seconds or until the Wi-Fi light is flashed.
- If the Wi-Fi light turns solid green, then the wireless setup is complete.
- Connect your computer to the same wireless network and run the driver installation using the CD-ROM or downloaded driver package.
- Agree to the EULA and choose the Wireless connection option as your connection type.
- Carry out the instructions in the driver installation wizard to establish the wireless connection between your printer and computer.
EPSON ET L3150 AIRPRINT SETUP
The Epson ET-L3150 printer does not support AirPrint. However, you can print remotely from your iOS devices using the Epson iPrint app.
12.EPSON ET L3150 TROUBLESHOOT
Is your Epson ET L3150 printer not working as expected? Then troubleshoot the issues to continue working with your printer normally. In most cases, you can resolve the printer issues by restarting the printer. In case you are stuck while troubleshooting your printer issues, contact us for assistance in resolving them.
EPSON ET L3150 NOT PRINTING
- If your Epson ET L3150 printer is not printing any documents, check if it is turned on while printing remotely from your computer.
- If your printer has been turned off, check the power cord and restart it.
- Next, verify if the connection between your printer and computer is stable.
- Ensure that you have loaded the rear feed slot with a paper stack.
- On your computer, check the print settings in the Epson printer properties window.
- Verify if your printer’s name has been selected in the Print dialog box.
- Cancel the pending print jobs and retry printing your document.
- If the problem persists, run the printer troubleshooter to resolve the printing issues.
EPSON ET L3150 WON’T CONNECT TO WIFI
- Is your Epson printer not connecting to your Wi-Fi network? Probably there might be a communication breakdown between your printer and computer.
- Restart your router and computer.
- Reconnect your printer to your wireless network and check if the problem has been resolved.
- If your printer is not connecting to your Wi-Fi, move your printer closer to your router to reduce Wi-Fi interference.
- Reset the network settings and connect your printer to your wireless network using the WPS Push Button method.
- If the problem remains unsolved, reset your printer settings to factory defaults. After rebooting, reconnect your printer to your wireless network.
EPSON ET L3150 PAPER JAM
- If a paper is jammed inside your Epson ET L3150 printer, cancel the print job immediately from your computer.
- Turn off your printer and pull the jammed paper from the rear feed slot.
- Make sure not to damage the paper support while removing the jammed paper.
- Open the front cover and check for the jammed paper.
- If you detect the jammed paper inside the printer, remove it and close the front cover.
- Restart your printer and try printing your document to check if the problem has been resolved.
- To avoid getting the paper jam issue in the future, use printer-supported media.
- Always fan the paper stack before loading it into the rear feed slot.
- Remember not to adjust the paper stack too tightly with the paper guides.