- Epson Picturemate 225 Printer
INSTRUCTIONS FOR EPSON PICTUREMATE 225 SETUP
The Epson Picturemate 225 Setup offers wireless printing with high-quality output. It also scans and copies your documents or images and comes at an affordable price. It is easy to use, and the printer setup involves simple steps. To know about the printer setup, check this page.
Unboxing & Basic Setup
Epson Picturemate 225 Setup
- Unpack the product box and take out the printer and all the components you received along with it.
- Your package comes with the Epson PictureMate 225 printer, power adapter, power cable, PictureMate photo paper, Initial PictureMate photo cartridge, Basics book, and printer software CD.
- Remove all the protective coverings and packing tapes from the printer and its components. Make sure to open the cartridge access and door and remove those protective coverings inside the cartridge slot.
- Take out the power cable and the power adapter. Then, connect the power cable to the power adapter. Plug the power adapter into the back of the printer, and connect the power cable to the electrical socket.
- Open the paper support and turn on your printer by pressing the ON button.
- Open the cartridge access door of the printer and move the cartridge lever to the left. Then, insert the initial PictureMate photo cartridge into the cartridge slot with the label side face up, and slide the cartridge lever to the right. Once done, close the cartridge door.
- Epson PictureMate 225 Setup takes three to four minutes to charge the print head, and when it completes charging, it will inform you on the photo viewer that the
- charging is complete.
- Open the output tray and slide the paper guides to the edges.
- Take the PictureMate photo paper and insert it into the slot between the paper guides with the print side facing down. Then, lift the photo viewer screen.
- Insert your memory card into the memory slot on your PictureMate and press it until it snaps in its place.
- Press the left and right arrows to view the photos, press OK to select an image, choose the number of copies you require, and press OK. Then, tap on Print.
- Insert the printer software CD into your computer’s CD drive and install the software by following the on-screen instructions.
- If your computer doesn’t have a CD drive, download the appropriate software from the official website of Epson. Then, install the Epson Picturemate 225 Setup driver on your computer by following the on-screen instructions.
EPSON PICTUREMATE 225 DRIVER
For your Epson PictureMate 225, you can download the appropriate driver from the Epson Official support page. Enter your printer model and download the driver recommended for your OS. Then install it on your computer by following the on-screen instructions.
EPSON PICTUREMATE 225 DRIVER FOR WINDOWS
- In your default browser, visit the official support page of Epson.
- In the search area, type Epson PictureMate 225 and click the Search button.
- A list of products will be displayed. Select your printer model, and you will be taken to the product support page.
- of drivers and utilities compatible with the detected OS.
- Choose the driver you need for Epson Picturemate 225 setup and click on the Download button next to it.
On the product support page, click the Downloads option, and it will take you to the driver download page. It will detect your OS and show you a list
EPSON PICTUREMATE 225 DRIVER FOR MAC
- On your computer, launch a browser and visit Epson’s official support page.
- In the search area, type Epson PictureMate 225 and press Enter.
- It will show you a list of products.
- Select your printer model, and this will take you to the product support page of the selected printer.
- On the product support page, a list of options will be displayed. Click on the Downloads option, and it will take you to the driver download page.
- On the driver download page, the OS you are currently using will be automatically detected.
- Choose a driver you require and click on the Download button next to it.
EPSON PICTUREMATE 225 MANUAL DOWNLOAD
- Visit the Epson official support page from your default browser.
- In the search field, type Epson PictureMate 225 setup and click the Search button.
- It will show you a list of products.
- Select your printer model from the list.
- On the product support page, click on Manuals and Warranty.
- Click on the PDF button next to the required manual.
- A new tab will be opened, and the PDF version of the selected manual will be displayed.
- Click the download option at the top right corner, then select the destination you prefer to save the download.
EPSON PICTUREMATE 225 SCAN SETUP
Epson Picturemate 225 doesn’t support the scan.
EPSON PICTUREMATE 225 SCAN TO COMPUTER
You cannot scan to a computer with Epson PictureMate 225, as it doesn’t support scanning.
EPSON PICTUREMATE 225 MOBILE PRINTING SETUP
- Using Epson PictureMate 225 setup, you can print your pictures from your mobile phone using Bluetooth connectivity.
- Insert an external Bluetooth adapter into the appropriate port of PictureMate.
- On your smartphone, enable Bluetooth, choose an image, and share it over Bluetooth with PictureMate.
- Once the PictureMate receives the photo via Bluetooth, it will start to print it.
- After printing the photos, remove the external adapter from your PictureMate. Make sure not to remove it while your PictureMate is printing.
EPSON PICTUREMATE 225 WIRELESS SETUP
- On your Epson PictureMate 225, you can print wirelessly using your Bluetooth-enabled device.
- Before you start, you need to insert an external Bluetooth adapter into the appropriate port of PictureMate.
- On your smartphone or computer, enable the Bluetooth option. Then open a picture you want to print and share it with the PictureMate over Bluetooth.
- Once the Epson PictureMate 225 setup receives the photo via Bluetooth, it will start to print the picture.
- Once you finished printing the photos, remove the external Bluetooth adapter from the PictureMate.
EPSON PICTUREMATE 225 AIRPRINT SETUP
Epson PictureMate 225 is not an AirPrint-enabled printer.
EPSON PICTUREMATE 225 TROUBLESHOOT
The simple solutions to fix few issues on your Epson PictureMate 225 printer are given here. Refer to the solutions and fix the issues.
EPSON PICTUREMATE 225 WON’T CONNECT TO WI-FI
You cannot connect your Epson PictureMate 225 printer to Wi-Fi. It can support wireless printing only over the Bluetooth connection.
EPSON PICTUREMATE 225 NOT PRINTING
- Make sure your PictureMate is turned on.
- Check whether the power cable and power adapter are connected correctly. Check whether the electrical socket is working fine.
- If you are using an optional battery, it may not have a sufficient charge. Connect the power adapter to the electrical socket to charge the battery.
When your Epson PictureMate is working from an optional battery, it will turn off automatically within 15 minutes; click the power button to turn on your
EPSON PICTUREMATE 225 PAPER JAM
- Remove the photo paper loaded behind the jammed paper and press OK to eject the jammed paper.
- To avoid paper jams, don’t load plain paper as it may damage your PictureMate.
- Load not more than 20 pages and make sure not to insert the curled paper for printing in Epson Picturemate 225 setup.