- Home »
- Epson WF-3520 Trobleshooting
Epson Printer WF 3520 Troubleshooting
Troubleshooting is the method of identifying and rectifying the problems. If your Epson WF 3520 printer fails to print or displays any error messages, you can troubleshoot your printer and resolve the issue. Some common Epson printer Wf 2850 troubleshooting errors like offline printer, paper jam, ink error, wireless connection failure, scan issue can be fixed because it is caused due to the improper maintenance and incomplete installation. You can also refer to the user manual for some specific troubleshooting information.
Epson WF 3520 Cannot Communicate With Scanner
If the Epson Scan software fails to communicate with the Epson WF 3520 scanner, follow the below-mentioned troubleshooting methods.
- This solution is applicable if you have connected the Epson WF 3520 scanner over a wireless network.
- Make sure you have connected the Epson WF 3520 scanner to the computer.
- On your computer, launch the Epson Scan software first to resolve Epson WF 3520 cannot communicate with scanner.
- In the Epson Scan Settings window, select the Epson WF 3520 scanner option from the Select Scanner drop-down menu.
- Under the Connection section, select the Network radio button.
- Under Network Scanner Address, click the Add button followed by OK for Epson printer Wf 2850 troubleshooting.
- In the Add window, type your scanner IP address in the text field.
- You can identify the IP address of the scanner from the router configuration portal.
- To do this, open the Command Prompt terminal on your computer and type the “ipconfig” command to list the network credentials of the connected Wi-Fi router.
- Locate the Default Gateway from the displayed list and note down the IP address.
- Open the default browser and enter the IP address of the Wi-Fi router in the URL.
- Enter the login credentials in the respective fields and click the “Login” button to open the router’s configuration portal.
- Open the list of devices attached to the wireless network.
- Next, note down the IP address of the Epson WF 3520 printer.
- After identifying the IP address of the scanner, open the Scan Settings window, and enter its IP address in the required field to solve Epson WF 3520 cannot communicate with scanner.
- Click OK to save the applied changes and check if the IP address is added to the Network Scanner Address field.
- Under Scanner Status, click the Test button to verify the scanner status.
- On your Windows desktop, give a right-click on the Epson Scan utility and select Properties from the drop-down menu.
- In the Epson Scan Properties window, click the Compatibility tab and select the “Run this program as an administrator” checkbox for Epson printer Wf 2850 troubleshooting.
- Click the Apply button followed by OK to resolve Epson WF 3520 cannot communicate with scanner guide.
- Now, disconnect and reconnect your scanner from the network and check if you could communicate with the Epson WF 3520 scanner remotely using the Epson Scan software.
Epson WF 3520 Printing Slow
Carry out these steps to resolve the Epson Wf 3520 slow printing problems on your printer:
- First, check whether your PC meets the system requirements.
- For a high-resolution image printing, your computer should have more memory than the minimum requirement.
- To free up the drive space, clear the unwanted and large size file from your computer memory.
- If you are using the Windows 7 desktop, exit the Devices and Printers window before starting to print remotely from your computer.
- Also, turn off the Quiet Mode to resolve the Epson Wf 3520 slow printing issue.
- If your printer prints slowly after printing continuously, rest the printer for 30 minutes with the power turned on to avoid overheating.
- Make sure to close all the running programs before starting the printing operation.
- Connect the printer and the computer using a standard USB cable of a shorter length to fix Epson Wf 3520 slow printing issue.
- If you have connected the printer to the wireless network, place the printer near the Wi-Fi router to avoid the network traffic and increase the printing speed.
- On your Windows, navigate to the Control Panel and select the Devices and Printers or Printers and Scanners tab for Epson printer Wf 2850 troubleshooting.
- Give a right-click on your Epson printer icon and select Properties.
- In the Printer Properties window, click the More Options tab and enable the High-Speed setting.
Epson WF 3520 Wifi Not Working
Carry out these steps if your Epson WF 3520 printer fails to connect to the Wi-Fi:
- On your printer’s control panel, print a nozzle check sheet to verify whether you can use your printer without the connected computer.
- Next, check if the Wireless LED or Wi-Fi indicator light on the printer’s control panel is flashing.
- If the Wireless LED flashes or turns into solid light, disconnect the Wi-Fi router’s power cord from the wall outlet and reconnect it after some time to solve Epson Wf 3520 wifi not working.
- Turn on your Wi-Fi router and connect your printer to the wireless network again.
- Try printing a configuration report to verify the connection.
- If your Epson WF 3520 printer setup fails to print, restart it and try to print the configuration report again.
- If the Wireless LED on the printer’s control panel fails to turn on, remove the printer software from your computer.
- After downloading the latest version of the driver from the official Epson site, reinstall it on your computer to solve Epson Wf 3520 wifi not working.
- Choose the wireless connection option as your connection type and finish the setup.
- Make sure to rest the Wi-Fi settings to factory defaults on your printer’s control panel for Epson printer Wf 2850 troubleshooting.
- After reinstalling the printer software, check if you could print over the wireless network.
Epson WF 3520 Won’t Print Black
If your Epson WF 3520 printer fails to print, follow the below-mentioned troubleshooting steps.
- Check whether you have removed the protective cover on the black ink cartridge if you have installed a new one to solve Epson Wf 3520 won’t print black.
- Also, check for dirt or ink on the copper-colored part of the black ink cartridge.
- Print test page to check the print quality of the black ink.
- Check the ink level to determine whether it is low or empty.
- If so, replace the black ink cartridge with a new one.
- Make sure you have installed the black ink cartridge correctly into the ink slot on solving Epson Wf 3520 won’t print black.
- For a clogged nozzle, perform a nozzle cleaning process using the printer’s control panel or remotely from the computer.
- If the Epson printer Wf 2850 troubleshooting problem remains unsolved, contact our technical support team.
Epson Printer WF 3520 Error Code 0xf1
Follow these steps to resolve the Error code 0xf1 on your Epson printer:
- First, turn off the Epson WF 3520 printer and unplug the printer’s power cord from the wall outlet.
- Check for jammed paper and paper bits stuck inside the printer.
- After removing the jammed paper, reconnect the printer’s power cord to the wall outlet and power on the printer.
- Check if the error code is removed from the printer’s control panel to resolve Epson printer Wf 3520 error code 0xf1.
- If the problem persists, open the Windows Control Panel on the connected computer.
- Run the Windows Troubleshooter to repair the malware-infected files and hardware.
- Remove the printer software and reinstall the compatible printer software on your computer.
- You can download the latest version of the printer software from the official Epson site to solve Epson printer Wf 3520 error code 0xf1.
- After reinstalling the software, you can use the Epson WF 3520 printer as normal without any errors.
Epson Printer WF 3520 Error Code 0xfa
If your Epson WF 3520 printer displays an error code 0xfa, follow the below-mentioned troubleshooting steps.
- You need to check for the jammed paper first and then remove them without damaging the internal parts of the printer.
- Check for the damaged hardware in the paper rollers, ink cartridges, and sensor unit.
- If so, fix them to resolve the Epson Wf 3520 error code 0xfa.
- If you are using an obsolete version of the printer driver, update it to the latest version.
- Check for malware attacks by running the installed security application on the connected computer.
- Check whether the Firewall blocks the printer software from functioning normally on your computer to solve Epson Wf 3520 error code 0xfa.
- If the Epson printer Wf 2850 troubleshooting problem persists, reset the printer settings to the factory defaults.