- Home »
- Epson WF 2630 Issue
How To Fix The Epson WF 2630 Problems?
Refer to the printer’s User Guide for troubleshooting the Epson WF 2630 printer issues. Some of the commonly occurring problems and their solutions are provided on this web page. Carry out the below-mentioned steps to solve the Epson WF 2630 problems.
Epson WF 2630 Printing Blank Pages
If your Epson printer keeps on printing blank pages, then make sure you perform the below-mentioned troubleshooting steps.
- First, check if you have selected the correct paper size setting in the printer software.
- The paper size setting must match the paper size that you have loaded in the Epson WF 2630 printer.
- If there is any blank page in your print document, go to the printer software and select the Skip Blank Page option.
Print a Nozzle Check page:
- Make sure to place a plain paper in the paper tray.
- Select the options that are listed here using the up or down arrow button and then press the OK button on the Epson WF 2630 printer’s control panel.
- Print Head Nozzle Check
- Once you press the Start option, the printer prints a Nozzle Check Pattern page.
- If the pattern does not have any gaps, select the Finish option followed by the OK option.
- If the pattern has fainted lines with gaps, clean the print head by performing the steps mentioned here.
- Go to the control panel of the Epson WF 2630 printer, select the following options, and press OK.
- Print Head Cleaning
- Press the Start button on the printer’s control panel. This will clean the print head.
- To check if the print head has been cleaned, press the OK button once you are done with print head cleaning.
- Follow these steps to solve the Epson WF 2630 problems.
Epson WF 2630 Paper Jam
Jammed paper inside the printer:
- If required, delete the print job.
- Pull out the jammed paper from the Epson WF 2630 printer’s rear paper feed slot.
- Raise the scanner unit and check if any torn pieces of paper are present inside it.
- Lower the printer’s scanner unit and proceed with the LCD panel instructions to clear the paper jam error message.
Jammed paper in the ADF (Automatic Document Feeder):
- First, take out the original document that is placed in the Automatic Document Feeder.
- Open the Epson WF 2630 printer’s ADF cover, pull the jammed paper out from it, and raise the paper feeder.
- Remove all the jammed papers as well as torn papers.
- Close the paper feeder tray, lift the ADF input tray, pull out the jammed paper, and close the ADF input tray.
- Place the original document and check if the paper jam problem has been resolved on the Epson WF 2630 printer.
- Perform these steps to solve the Epson WF 2630 problems.
Epson WF 2630 Error 0xf1
- Turn off the printer.
- Detach the power cable that is connected between the Epson WF 2630 printer and the power source.
- Leave it for a few seconds and turn on the printer by holding the Power button.
- Remove the installed ink cartridge from its slot and place it again correctly.
- You will hear a snap sound once the ink cartridge is placed correctly.
Epson WF 2630 Printer Error 0xea
- Check if any foreign materials are present inside the Epson WF 2630 printer.
- If so, remove them all from the printer.
- If the ink cartridges are not installed properly, open the cartridge cover, take out the ink cartridges, and re-install them correctly.
- Turn off the Epson WF 2630 printer, turn it on after a few seconds, and check if the error code has been resolved.
- Proceed these steps to solve the Epson WF 2630 problems.
Epson WF 2630 Won’t Scan
- If you cannot perform a scanning function on the Epson WF 2630 printer, carry out the troubleshooting instructions mentioned here.
- Check if you have installed the latest version of the printer software on your computer.
- Make sure to restart the computer after the installation process of the Epson WF 2630 printer software.
- Scanning might stop if you scan a large file with a high resolution. Try to reduce the resolution and scan it.
- Network communication might interrupt the printer operation at any time. If it happens at the time of opening the Epson Scan program, close and relaunch it.
- If you cannot launch the program again, turn off the Epson WF 2630 printer. After a while, power it up.
- To check the connection setting, launch the Epson Scan program and navigate to Epson Scan Settings.
- Make sure the Connection setting has been set to Network.
- Finally, click the Test option to test the network connection.
- Using these steps to solve the Epson WF 2630 problems.
Epson WF 2630 Printer Won’t Print
- Check if the Epson WF 2630 printer is turned on.
- Ensure that the connected interface cable is secure at both ends.
- Do not use a USB hub for the printer connection.
- Print a test page to check if the printer software has been installed correctly on your computer.
- Set the Epson WF 2630 printer as the default one.
- Try to clear all the stalled print jobs from the Windows Spooler by performing the easy guidelines provided here.
- On a Windows 8 computer, click Apps -> Control Panel -> Hardware and Sound -> Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the Epson WF 2630 printer icon and choose the See what’s printing option.
- Select the stalled print that you need to delete and click the Cancel option followed by the Yes option.
- By using these steps to solve the Epson WF 2630 problems.
Epson Wf 2630 Error 0x60
- Remove the jammed paper from the Epson WF 2630 printer.
- Make sure to clear all the torn pieces of paper.
- Clean the paper path. Lift-open the Epson WF 2630 printer’s document cover and wipe the dust or stains on the scanner glass.
- If the error code WF 2630 problem persists, contact our technical experts.
Epson WF 2630 Fax Problems
- If you cannot send or receive faxes, carry out the following troubleshooting steps.
- Make sure the faxing machine of the recipient has been turned on.
- Check if you have loaded enough plain paper correctly in the paper tray of the Epson WF 2630 printer.
- Check once if you have configured the header information correctly. This is one of the main reasons for the recipient not receiving fax.
- You have to enable the Auto Answer feature on the Epson printer.
- Also, you have to set the Receiver Mode to Auto.
- Check if the phone cable is connected properly. If not, disconnect and reconnect it. If needed, replace the phone cord.
- Customize the fax speed setting on the Epson WF 2630 printer and check if the faxing problem has been resolved.
- Use the above steps to solve the Epson WF 2630 problems.
Epson Wf 2630 Won’t Connect To Wifi
- If you use the WPS (Wi-Fi Protected Setup) connection method, make sure to press the WPS button on your wireless router within two minutes after enabling the Wi-Fi feature on the Epson WF 2630 printer.
- Check if the wireless router is working properly by connecting it to your computer.
- If the problem is with the wireless router, restart it.
- If needed, reset the wireless router to the factory default settings.
- Make sure you enter the correct network information to establish a wireless network connection on the Epson WF 2630 printer.
Epson WF 2630 Won’t Copy
- If the Epson WF 2630 printer does not copy the document, perform the following steps.
- First, check if you have installed the correct printer software on your computer.
- Note: The installed Epson WF 2630 printer software version must be the latest one.
- Go to the home screen of the Epson WF 2630 printer, select the following options, press the OK button.
- Print Head Nozzle Check
- After that, press the Start button. Now, the printer prints a nozzle pattern page.
- Check if all the patterns are seen without gaps. If any gap is present, clean the print head.
- By utilizing these steps to solve the Epson WF 2630 problems.
Print head cleaning:
- Select Setup -> Maintenance -> Print Head Cleaning on the Epson WF 2630 printer and press the OK button followed by the Start button.
- The printer cleans the print head. Once done, press the OK button.
Epson WF 2630 Won’t Print Black
Check if the status of the black ink cartridge is low. If so, you have to replace the Epson WF 2630 printer’s black ink cartridge.
Select Setup -> Ink Levels and press the OK button on the printer’s control panel.
Replacing the ink cartridge:
- Open the printer’s scanner unit, remove the old black ink cartridge, and unpack a new one.
- Insert the new black ink cartridge into its slot correctly.
- Finally, close the printer’s scanner unit.
Epson WF 2630 Not Scanning
- Make sure the scanning software installed on your computer is for the Epson WF 2630 printer.
- Installing the latest printer software is mandatory.
- Check if you have established a proper connection between your computer and the Epson WF 2630 printer.
- Customize the Epson Scan settings and test the network connection.
- Turn off the printer and power it up after a few seconds. Launch the Epson Scan program and perform the scanning function.
- By following the above steps to solve the Epson WF 2630 problems.