- Home »
- Epson Wf 2660 Setup
EPSON WF 2660 SETUP
Epson WF 2660 is a color inkjet printer that can print laser prints in color with 7.3 ISO ppm speed. The input tray can hold up to 150 sheets. You can load a maximum of 30 sheets in the document feeder. The All-in-One wireless printer has a 2.7″ touchscreen with an easy user interface. Proceed with the ways that are given below for Epson WF 2660 Setup.
Step 1: Unpacking the Epson printer
- The printer accessories included in the package are:
- Ink cartridges
- French control panel stickers
- Installation disc
- Power cord
- First, take out the printer from the box. Remove any packing materials like tapes and films.
- Also, remove any packing tapes inside the printer and place the printer in the appropriate location where you have fixed them.
Step 2: Configuring the Epson printer
- Connect the power cord to the rear side of the Epson WF 2660 printer.
- Plug in the other end of the power cord to an AC outlet.
- Turn on the printer by pressing the Power button on the control panel.
- Now, choose your language using the touchscreen display on the printer.
- Also, set the date, time, and other required settings.
Step 3: Installing the ink cartridges
- Raise the scanner unit and gently shake the ink cartridge before inserting it.
- Remove the yellow tape from each cartridge.
- Now, insert all the ink cartridges into the right slots by following the printer’s color codes.
- After inserting all the ink cartridges, check whether they match the color codes.
- Lower the scanner unit and wait until the priming process is complete.
- Make sure not to turn off the printer while the ink priming process takes place.
Step 4: Loading paper
- Pull out the paper input paper tray and slide the paper guides to the corners of the tray.
- Align a stack of paper on a flat surface and fan it well before loading.
- Insert the paper stack into the tray and move the paper guides towards the paper. Ensure to load paper only below the maximum paper mark.
- Insert the input paper tray into the printer and pull out the paper output tray. Raise the flap to avoid falling of paper.
- Set the correct paper settings on the printer’s control panel.
Step 5: Setting up fax
- If you want to set up the printer for fax, plug in a telephone line cord to your telephone wall jack.
- Connect the other end to the LINE port to the rear side of the printer.
- Press the Start button to set up the fax and continue with the on-screen instructions.
- If you want to set up fax later, press the Close button.
Step 6: Connecting the Epson WF 2660 printer and computer
- Insert the installation disc into the CD drive of your computer.
- If you don’t have a CD drive, download the printer software from the official Epson website.
- Run the installer file and select a connection method when prompted.
- The printer supports a Wireless connection, Direct USB connection, and Wired Network connection.
- If you are using the Direct USB connection, connect the printer and computer using a USB cable.
- Reboot your computer after completing the installation of the software.
- To connect the Epson WF 2660 printer to your mobile device, download the Epson Connect application from the Apple App Store or Google Play Store app.
You have now finished the physical setup of the Epson WF 2660 printer.
Epson Wf 2660 Driver Download
- To download the driver for the Epson WF 2660 printer, visit the official Epson website.
- Go to the printer’s page by choosing the printer model and navigate to the Download’s section.
- The Drivers and Utilities Combo Package Installerpackage is the recommended one to get the printer’s full functionalities.
- You can also tap on the Driver Download button on this page to download the driver for the printer.
Epson Wf 2660 Driver Mac
- You can download the software from the Epson support site.
- Double-click the downloaded file to begin the installation wizard. When prompted, accept the license agreement.
- Checkmark the drivers you want to install and click on the Install button.
- Now, continue with the on-screen instructions to complete installing the driver for Mac.
- Choose a preferred mode of connection and complete the installation.
- You will be able to print and scan from your Mac after installing the driver.
Epson Wf 2660 Manual Download
- Go to the official Epson website from your browser.
- Navigate to the product’s page and click the Manuals and Warranty tab.
- Choose the required manual and click on the Download button.
- Otherwise, click on the Manual Download button on this page to download the manual.
Epson Wf 2660 Airprint Setup
- AirPrint lets you print wirelessly from any iOS device,
- Ensure that you are using the iOS device.
- First, connect your Epson WF 2660 printer to the wireless network.
- Once you have connected the printer to the wireless network, connect your iOS device to the same wireless network as your printer.
- Now, open the photo or document from your device. Tap the Share icon and select the Print option
- If you have not selected the printer, choose the printer name.
- Now, touch the Print option to get the document printed
How To Perform Printer Scan To Computer
- To scan to the computer, raise the document cover.
- Now, place your document facing down on the scanner glass.
- Move the original to the edges of the marked corners.
- If you want to scan multiple documents, make sure that they are at least 20 mm away from each other.
- Make sure to install the scanning software before starting the scan.
- Lower the document cover to begin the scanning process.
- Press the Home button on the Epson WF 2660 printer and select the Scan option.
- Choose the Computer option from the displayed list.
- Now, select your computer and choose your file format.
- Set the required preferences and save the scanned document.
How To Perform Double Side Scanning
- If you want to scan double-sided using the Epson WF 2660 printer, place the document in the Automatic Document Feeder.
- Adjust the ADF edge guides outwards.
- Now, fan the stack of documents you want to scan and tap it on a flat surface.
- Insert the document facing up and top-edge first in the ADF feeder.
- Now, slide the ADF guides towards the document.
- Open the scanning software and set the scanning preferences.
- Choose the Document Source as ADF – Double-Sided from the drop-down menu.
- Choose the file format as PDF. Preview the document if you want to.
- Now, click on the Scan option to begin the scanning process.
- After the scanning is complete, save the scanned PDF to a preferred location on your computer.
Epson Wf 2660 Troubleshooting
The Epson WorkForce 2660 printer can be troublesome to operate when it is not maintained correctly. Some of the common issues that occur on the printer can be easily fixed. A few of the common printer issues and the steps to resolve them are given below. You can also contact our technical experts for remote assistance.
- If the printer is not printing, check whether the printer is properly connected to your computer.
- If you have connected wirelessly, ensure to connect your computer and printer to the same wireless network.
- If you find any paper jams, remove the paper stuck inside the printer using both hands.
- Restart the printer and see the printer screen for errors. You can proceed with the on-screen instructions to resolve the error.
- Verify whether the Epson WF 2660 printer is in Sleep mode.
- Open the Control Panel window and right-click on your printer.
- Choose the Set as default printer option from the displayed list.
- If you have any printing jobs in the queue, delete them.
- Go to the Printer menu and make sure that the Use Printer Offline option is not selected.
- Now, restart the Epson WF 2660 printer to fix the issue.