INSTRUCTIONS FOR EPSON WF 3530 SETUP
Having a 4-in-1 printer covers all your office needs. But to sustain the production volume, the Epson WF-3530 printer will be the best choice. Do you have this WorkForce printer at your workplace and looking for a way to perform the setup? Continue reading the instructions given on this page to know more about the Epson WF 3530 setup.
UNBOXING AND BASIC SETUP
If you are new to the Epson WF-3530 printer setup, the instructions given below will guide you to complete the unboxing and basic setup quickly without any errors.
Unboxing The Printer:
- Take out the printer from the package.
- You will get the following supplies along with your printer.
- Power cord
- Telephone line cord
- User guide
- Ink cartridges
- Take out the printer supplies and keep them away for later use.
- Remove the protective tapes and covers from the printer.
- Remember to recycle the packing materials.
Configuring The Basic Settings:
- Connect your printer to a power supply using the provided power cord.
- Press the Power button on the control panel to turn on the Epson WF 3530 setup.
- Select your language using the navigation keys and confirm it by pressing the OK button.
- Choose your region/country and press the OK button.
- Select the correct date format and time using the navigation keys and press the OK button.
Installing The Ink Cartridges:
- Lift the scanner unit and open the ink cartridge cover.
- Shake the ink cartridges gently a few times before you unpack them.
- Remove the yellow protective tapes from the cartridges.
- Install the cartridges into the cartridge holder.
- Make sure to press the cartridge down into the holder until you hear the click sound.
- After loading the ink cartridges, close the cartridge cover and then lower the scanner unit.
- Now, the ink priming starts automatically in Epson WF 3530 setup.
Loading Print Media:
- Once you have completed charging ink, pull the paper cassette out of the printer.
- Squeeze and slide apart the paper edge guides.
- Fan a stack of legal paper well before you load it into the cassette.
- After loading the paper, adjust them with the paper guides.
- Refix the cassette into the printer and pull out the paper output tray.
- Make sure to raise the paper stopper.
- If you wish to fax from your Epson WF-3530 printer, connect the provided telephone line cord to your printer’s LINE port.
- Make sure to connect the other end of the telephone line cord to a telephone wall jack.
- Follow the instructions on the LCD.
- Configure the fax settings on the LCD using the Epson WF 3530 setup buttons.
Installing The Printer Software:
- Insert the provided CD-ROM into your computer’s CD/DVD drive.
- Run the setup file from the CD drive.
- Agree to the End User License Agreements to proceed to the next step.
- Install the required software by selecting them in the driver installation wizard.
- Choose your connection type from the following options.
- Wireless connection
- Direct USB connection
- Wired network connection
- Make the connection between your printer and computer as per your connection type.
- Once your printer is detected, finish the rest of the on-screen instructions and complete the driver setup.
- If necessary, try to print a test page to verify the printer functionality.
You have now completed the basic Epson WF 3530 setup.
EPSON WF 3530 DRIVER
The driver for your Epson WF-3530 printer is available on the CD-ROM provided along with the printer package. If your computer does not support the CD-ROM, download the driver by clicking the Driver Download button on this page. Alternatively, you can get the printer driver from the official Epson site.
EPSON WF 3530 DRIVER FOR WINDOWS
- Before starting, remove any previously installed Epson printer drivers on your Windows computer.
- Disconnect the printer connected to your computer, if any.
- Check if the Internet connection is stable.
- Open the default browser and go to the official Epson site.
- Under the Search By Product Name tab, enter ‘Epson WF 3530 setup‘ and click the Search button.
- Select the printer model from the search result.
- Expand the Downloads tab and check if your Windows OS version is detected and displayed in the Operating System drop-down menu.
- Choose the available driver from the displayed list and click Download.
- Wait until the download is completed.
- You can access the downloaded driver file from the Downloads section in the browser.
EPSON WF 3530 DRIVER FOR MAC
- On your Mac, open the default browser after ensuring that the Internet connection is stable.
- Go to the official Epson site and enter your printer’s model number in the search field.
- Click Search and select the Epson WF 3530 setup from the search result.
- Expand the Download tab and check if your macOS version is detected.
- If the detected macOS version is incorrect, select the correct version from the Operating System drop-down menu and click the GO button.
- Choose the required driver from the displayed list.
- Click Download and wait until the download gets completed.
- After completing the download, you can open the Downloads section in the browser and create a disk image of the driver file on your desktop.
- To run the driver installation, open the created disk image and double-click the installer icon.
EPSON WF 3530 MANUAL DOWNLOAD
The manual for your Epson WF 3530 setup is provided along with the printer package during the first-time purchase. If the manual is not included in the package, download it by clicking the Manual Download button on this page. Alternatively, you can get the manual from the official Epson site by following these steps.
- Launch the default browser on your computer and go to the official Epson site.
- Under the Search By Product Name tab, enter your printer’s model number and click the Search button.
- Select the printer model from the search result.
- Expand the Manuals and Warranty tab and click to download the user manual from the available list.
- If the manual opens as a PDF, click the Download icon to download the Epson WF 3530 setup manual on your computer.
EPSON WF 3530 SCAN SETUP
On the Epson WF-3530 printer, you can scan a document in various methods. You can use either the automatic 2-sided ADF or flatbed scanner for loading the original documents. It is suggested to install the scanner driver on your computer before you start any scan. These are the features you get from the Epson WF-3530 scanner.
Scan to PC, Scan to PDF and Scan to Email.
For detailed instructions about the scan setup, go through the solutions given on this page.
EPSON WF 3530 SCAN TO COMPUTER
Using the printer control panel:
- Before starting the scan, ensure that you have completed the basic Epson WF 3530 setup.
- Verify if you have installed the printer driver on your computer.
- Turn on your Epson WF-3530 printer and place the original document on the scanner glass.
- If necessary, you can also insert the document into the ADF.
- Next, connect your printer and computer via a USB cable or over a wireless network.
- Go to your printer’s control panel and press the Home button.
- Select the Scan option using the navigation keys and press the OK button.
- Choose any one of the following scan options.
- Scan to PC
- Scan to PC (PDF)
- Scan to PC (Email)
- Selecting the Scan to PC (PDF) option from Epson WF 3530 setup will save the scanned image as a PDF on your computer.
- Choosing the Scan to PC (Email) option will save the scanned image as an attachment to the email program on your computer.
- Once you have selected the scan option, choose how you have connected your PC.
- If you have connected your printer and computer via a USB cable, select the USB Connection option on the LCD.
- Otherwise, choose your printer’s name from the available list.
- If necessary, specify the scan settings.
- Finally, press any one of the Start buttons to start scanning your document.
You have now seen how to scan your document and save a copy of it to your computer.
EPSON WF 3530 MOBILE PRINTING SETUP
Epson provides various mobile printing solutions for the Epson WF 3530 setup. Here, we have given the steps to complete the mobile printing setup using the Epson iPrint app.
Downloading the Epson iPrint app:
- On your Android phone, touch the Play Store icon on the home screen.
- In the Play Store window, search for the Epson iPrint app.
- Select the app from the search results.
- Tap the Install button next to the iPrint app to download it on your phone.
Adding a printer to the iPrint app:
- Connect your printer and phone to your wireless network.
- Open the Epson iPrint app on your Android phone.
- Under Email iPrint, tap the Printer is not selected button.
- In the Local tab, choose Epson WF 3530 setup from the available list.
- If your printer’s name is not listed, tap the Manual IP tab and enter your printer’s IP address.
- Tap Add –> Done.
You have now completed the mobile printing setup. Use the Epson iPrint app to print your documents from your mobile phone to the Epson WF-3530 printer.
EPSON WF 3530 WIRELESS SETUP
Before starting the wireless setup:
Check if you have completed the basic printer setup. Identify the wireless credentials, such as SSID and network key. Place your printer close to your router.
Wireless setup using the printer control panel:
- Turn on your Epson WF 3530 setup and press the Home button on the control panel.
- Select the Wi-Fi Setup option on the LCD and press the OK button.
- Choose the Wi-Fi Setup Wizard option and wait until your printer detects the nearby networks.
- Choose your SSID from the available list and enter the network key.
- Press the OK button and wait for the printer to connect to your wireless network.
- Once the connection is made, select the Yes option if you wish to print the network status report.
Connecting the printer and computer over Wi-Fi:
- To begin with, try to connect your computer to the same wireless network as your Epson WF 3530 setup.
- Start the driver installation process using the provided CD-ROM or the downloaded driver package.
- Agree to the EULA and choose the Wireless connection option as your connection type.
- Carry out the on-screen prompts and establish the wireless connection between your printer and computer.
- After completing the driver installation process, verify the connection by printing a test page.
EPSON WF 3530 AIRPRINT SETUP
AirPrint allows you to print any document or webpage from your iOS device to your printer without the need for any printer apps. But your devices should be connected to the same wireless network. To know how to perform the AirPrint setup on your iPhone, follow the quick steps given below.
- First, turn on your Epson WF 3530 setup and iPhone.
- Next, connect both the devices to your wireless network.
- Ensure that your printer is loaded with enough paper.
- On your iPhone, open the document or webpage you wish to print.
- Tap the Share or Action icon and select the Print option.
- Tap the Select Printer button and choose your Epson printer from the displayed list.
- Specify the print settings and tap the Print button to start printing your webpage or document.
EPSON WF 3530 TROUBLESHOOT
Is your Epson WF-3530 printer not working as expected? Something worse might have happened without your knowledge. In most cases, users have experienced these issues when the maintenance is poor or the installation is not executed properly. To fix any kind of issues, you can proceed to troubleshoot. You can also go through the troubleshooting steps given on this page to fix the common issues. In case you are stuck while troubleshooting your Epson WF 3530 setup issues, contact our technical experts.
EPSON WF 3530 IS NOT PRINTING
- If your Epson WF-3530 printer is not printing any documents, check the printer status first.
- If your printer is not active, you might not be able to print the documents you have sent from your computer.
- Check the power cord and restart your printer.
- Sometimes, you might encounter printing issues due to the print settings and connection problems. So, check the connection between your printer and computer.
- To check the print settings, open the printer properties window on your computer.
- If necessary, modify the print settings.
- Cancel the pending print jobs, if any.
- Retry to print your document and check if the problem is resolved.
- If the problem persists, reinstall the Epson WF 3530 setup driver.
EPSON WF 3530 WON’T CONNECT TO WI-FI
The wireless connection issues can happen if there is too much Wi-Fi interference. Sometimes, connecting your printer to your Wi-Fi network will become impossible if the wireless settings are incorrect. To fix the wireless connection error, follow these steps.
- Place your printer closer to your router.
- Check the wireless credentials.
- Input the correct network key.
- If necessary, restart your router and reconnect your printer to your wireless network.
- If you aren’t able to perform the wireless setup using the Wi-Fi Setup Wizard, try to use the WPS Push Button method.
- When no troubleshooting steps resolve the wireless connection issue in Epson WF 3530 setup, reset the network settings.
EPSON WF 3530 PAPER JAM
- If a paper is jammed inside your Epson WorkForce WF-3530 printer, cancel the print job and turn off your printer.
- Wait a few minutes to let the printer cool down.
- Remove the paper loaded in the paper cassette and other slots.
- Open the scanner unit and locate the jammed paper.
- Remove the jammed paper gently without damaging the internal parts of the printer.
- If necessary, remove the paper from the duplexer.
- Close the scanner unit and restart your printer.
- Retry to print your document and check if the paper jam issue is resolved.
- To avoid paper jam issues in the future, use printer-supported media.
- Always fan the paper stack well before you load it into the tray.
- Make sure not to adjust the paper guides tightly against the edges of the paper stack in Epson WF 3530 setup.