How To Setup Epson Workforce Pro Wf 3720 – Desc & Steps
Epson Workforce Pro 3720 is an All-in-One printer that yields a quality print output. This printer offers printing, copying, scanning, faxing, and 2-sided printing functions. To know how to perform the Epson Workforce Pro WF 3720 printer setup, proceed with the following instructions on this web page.
Unpacking the Epson printer:
- Take all the following components along with the printer out of the box.
- Installation CD
- Ink cartridges
- Power cord
- First, remove all the protective materials from the outside of the Epson Workforce Pro WF 3720 printer.
- Raise the printer’s scanner unit and clear all the protective materials.
- Close the Epson printer’s scanner unit properly.
- Connect the power cord between the Epson Workforce Pro 3720 printer and an electrical outlet.
- Lift the printer’s control panel and press the Power button to turn on the printer.
- If prompted, specify your language, country, and time.
Ink cartridge installation:
- Open the Epson Workforce Pro 3720 printer’s scanner unit, shake a new ink cartridge, and remove it from the package.
- Peel of the yellow tape from the new ink cartridge.
- Insert the unpacked ink cartridge into the holder correctly.
- Perform the same steps to place the remaining ink cartridges into the printer.
- Once you close the scanner unit of the Epson Workforce Pro WF 3720 printer, you will see the prompt message on the LCD panel.
- Continue with the LCD panel instructions to charge the ink.
- Once done with the ink charging process, draw the paper cassette, and load some plain paper into it.
- Note: The glossy or print side of the paper should face down in the paper cassette.
- Place the paper cassette back into the Epson Workforce Pro WF 3720 printer and then pull out the output tray extension from the printer.
Fax setup (optional):
- If needed, establish a phone cord connection between a telephone wall jack and the LINE port of the Epson Workforce Pro WF 3720 printer.
Installing the printer software:
- Use a setup CD to install the printer software on your computer.
- Also, you can download the Epson printer software from the manufacturer website.
- At the time of installing the printer software, choose your preferred connection type in the Select Your Connection window.
- Finish the Epson Workforce Pro WF 3720 printer software by performing the setup wizard’s on-screen instructions.
How To Connect Epson Wf 3720 To Computer – Steps
To know how to connect the Epson WF 3720 printer to your computer, perform the steps provided below.
- The Epson WF 3720 printer must be connected to a wireless network.
- Check if your computer is connected to the same wireless network.
- Insert the product installation CD in the computer’s CD drive.
- If you lost the installation CD, download the driver file from the manufacturer website.
- Once the installation wizard starts, accept the license agreement of the Epson software.
- When the Software Selection window opens, select the checkbox beside the following options and click the Install option.
- Epson drivers and utilities
- Allow Windows Firewall to unblock Epson utilities
- Epson User’s Guide link
- Epson Customer Research Participation software
- Select the radio button beside your preferred connection and click the Next option in the Select Your Connection window.
- Follow the remaining instructions displayed on the screen to complete the driver installation process of the Epson Workforce pro WF 3720 printer.
Epson Wf 3720 Driver Download – Desc
To download the Epson WF 3720 printer driver, go to the official Epson web page. Choose the OS of your computer from the Operating System drop-down menu and then click the Download option next to the Drivers and Utilities Combo Package Installer file. This will download the Epson Workforce pro WF 3720 printer driver on the computer. Alternatively, click the Driver Download link given on this web page.
Epson Wf 3720 Driver Mac – Steps
To download the Epson WF 3720 printer to your Mac computer, refer to the following instructions.
- Go to your Mac computer, open a web browser, and visit the official Epson website.
- Find the Epson WF 3720 printer, navigate to the Downloads section, and select the Download option.
- Make sure to choose the mac OS X from the Operating System drop-down list.
- Once you click the Driver Download button available on this page, the Epson WF 3720 printer will be downloaded and saved on the Mac computer.
Epson Wf 3720 Manual Download- Steps
- The instructions to download a soft copy of the Epson WF 3720 printer manual are provided here.
- On the default web browser on your computer, go to the manufacturer website and find the Epson Workforce pro WF 3720 printer’s support page.
- Navigate to the Manuals and Warranty section and select the PDF link next to the selected manual.
- This will download a soft copy of the printer manual to the computer. If needed, select the Print option to get a hard copy of the printer manual.
- Alternatively, click the Manual Download link provided on this web page to download the soft copy of the Epson WF 3720 printer manual.
Epson Wf 3720 Airprint – Steps
To set up and perform AirPrint on the Epson WF 3720 printer, refer to the step-by-step instructions mentioned here.
- Load enough plain papers in the paper cassette of the Epson Workforce pro WF 3720 printer.
- Make sure to connect the Epson WF 3720 printer to a wireless network.
- Your iOS device like iPhone or iPad needs to be connected to the same wireless network.
- Go to the main screen of the iPhone/iPad and open the Photos application.
- Select and open the image that you want to print on the Epson WF 3720 printer.
- Tap the share icon at the lower-left corner of the screen and select the Print option.
- As soon as the Printer Options screen opens, tap Select Printer and choose the Epson WF 3720 printer.
- Finally, tap the Print option. Now, the Epson printer will print the photo.
Epson Wf 3720 Scan To Email – Steps
The steps to perform the Scan to Email function on the Epson WF 3720 printer are mentioned below.
- Lift-open the Epson WF 3720 printer’s document cover and place the original document on the scanner glass with its printed side facing down.
- Close the printer’s document cover properly.
- You can also load the original document in the Automatic Document Feeder (ADF).
- On the control panel of the Epson WF 3720 printer, press the Home button and select the Scan option.
- As soon as the Scan To screen menu opens, select the Email option.
- If you have already configured an email server, select the Done option to continue. If not, select the Proceed option to configure the email server.
- Select the Contacts, Keyboard, or History option to choose an email address.
- Select the Scan Settings option and set a file format.
- If required, modify the subject and file name settings.
- To save the scan settings, press the Preset button on the Epson WF 3720 printer’s control panel.
- Finally, select the Send icon. This will perform the Scan to Email function on the Epson printer.
Epson Workforce Pro Wf 3720 Scan To Computer – Steps
To perform the Scan to Computer function on the Epson WF 3720 printer, carry out the easy instructions provided below.
- Check if you have placed the original document correctly either on the scanner glass or in the Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) of the Epson Workforce Pro WF 3720 printer.
- The Epson printer and your computer need to be connected to the same wireless network.
- Alternatively, use a USB cable to establish a connection between the Epson WF 3720 printer and the computer.
- Go to the printer’s control panel and select the Scan option after pressing the Home button.
- Select Computer -> OK -> Select a computer.
- If you connect the Epson WF 3720 printer to the computer wirelessly, choose the name of the computer.
- If not, select the USB Connection option.
- Choose any one of the following options and select the Save option.
- Save as PDF
- Save as JPEG
- This will scan the original document to the computer.
Epson Wf 3720 Factory Reset – Steps
The easy instructions to factory reset the Epson WF 3720 printer are given below.
- On the Epson WF 3720 printer’s control panel, select the Settings option.
- Search for the Restore Default Settings option and select it.
- Choose one from the options that are listed below and select the Yes option for the confirmation.
- Network Settings
- Copy Settings
- Scan Settings
- Fax Settings
- Clear All Data and Settings
- This will reset the respective settings to default on the Epson WF 3720 printer.
Epson Wf 3720 Printing Envelopes – Steps
- Draw out the Epson WF 3720 printer’s paper cassette.
- Move the edge guides outwardly and place an envelope with its print side facing down in the paper cassette.
- Note: You can load up to a maximum of 10 envelopes at a time into the paper cassette.
- Adjust the edge guides according to the size of the envelope.
- Insert the paper cassette back into the Epson WF 3720 printer.
- Open the output tray and pull its extension.
- Printing envelope:
- Launch a file that you need to print and select the Print option.
- If prompted, choose the Epson WF 3720 printer.
- Launch the Properties or Preferences window and click the Main tab.
- Fill the necessary fields and click the Print option.
- This will perform the Envelope Printing function on the Epson WF 3720 printer.
Epson Wf 3720 Scanner Error – Steps
If the scanner error appears on the LCD panel of the Epson WF 3720 printer, perform the troubleshooting steps mentioned on this web page.
- Disconnect the power cord between the printer and the electrical outlet.
- After a while, reconnect the power cord between them and check if the problem has been resolved.
- If not, open the Epson WF 3720 printer’s scanner unit.
- Remove all the ink cartridge from the printer.
- Insert each ink cartridge one after another and check which ink cartridge is damaged.
- Once you find the damaged ink cartridge, remove it.
- Take a new ink cartridge, shake it well, and remove it from the package.
- Insert and push the unpacked new ink cartridge into the cartridge holder correctly.
- Make sure to close the Epson Workforce pro WF 3720 printer’s scanner unit properly.
- Now, check if the scanner error has been cleared from the printer’s LCD panel.
- If required, click the Call button available on this web page to contact our technical experts.
- They will assist you in resolving the scanner error on the Epson WF 3720 printer.