Epson Wf-3820 Printer Setup
Epson Wf-3820 Printer Setup
Welcome to the All-in-One printer setup center! Here you will learn everything about the Epson WF-3820 printer setup. Being an entry-level wireless All-in-One printer, Epson WorkForce Pro WF-3820 should accomplish all your print needs. For the printer setup information, dive deep into the instructions below.To assist you further, we have our technical experts on call. You can connect with them using the call option on this page.
Epson Wf-3820 First-time Printer Setup
If you look forward to setting up your Epson WF-3820 printer for the first time, this section is all yours.
Unboxing Epson Wf-3820 Printer
- The first and foremost step in the printer setup is to unpack the device and check all the components provided.
- Next, remove all the packing materials from the printer.
- Remember not to touch the flat white cable inside the printer while removing the protective tapes and materials.
Setting Up The Epson Wf-3820 Printer
- When the printer is all set, connect one end of the power cord to it and the other end to a stable power supply.
- Raise the control panel and turn on the printer.
- Specify your language, region, date, and time on the LCD panel.
Epson Wf-3820 Installing The Cartridges
- Open the scanner unit and start unpacking the provided ink cartridges.
- Remember to shake the ink cartridges a few times before taking them out from the cover.
- Remove the yellow tapes from each cartridge before inserting them into the holder.
- Verify that you place all the cartridges correctly into the holder.
- Lower the scanner unit and follow the instructions on the LCD panel to start charging the ink.
Loading Paper Into Epson WF-3820
- Before starting, ensure that your printer finishes charging ink.
- Next, lower the control panel and lift the output tray.
- Pull out the paper cassette from the printer and slide apart the paper guides.
- Insert a plain paper stack into the cassette and gently adjust them with the paper guides.
- Refix the paper cassette into the printer and lower the output tray.
- Make sure that you pull out the output tray extension without fail.
- Specify the paper settings on the printer control panel.
You have now seen half of the Epson Wf-3820 Printer Setup. If you wish to use the Fax ability of your printer, connect the telephone line cord to the LINE port and tap the Proceed button on the LCD panel. Otherwise, select the Set Up Later option and proceed to print your documents.
Print From Epson Wf-3820 Control Panel
This section explains how to print an alignment page from your printer control panel.
- To begin with, press the Home button on the control panel.
- Select the Print Head Alignment option and pick one option for the alignment.
- Follow the instructions on the LCD panel.
- Select Done once the printer prints the alignment page.
Epson Wf 3820 Driver
A driver is essential to access your printer features from the connected computer. Moreover, the driver acts as a communication bridge between your printer and computer. Usually, the driver for your printer is provided on the CD-ROM along with the package. If you don’t have the CD-ROM, you can download the driver. Continue reading to know more about the Epson WF-3820 driver.
Epson Wf-3820 Driver Windows
Here we have discussed how to download the Epson WF-3820 driver for your Windows computer from the official Epson site.
- Start by launching the browser app.
- Verify if you have a stable Internet connection.
- Go to the official Epson site and type your printer model number in the search field.
- Click the printer model from the search results and expand the Downloads tab.
- Pick your Windows OS version from the Operating System drop-down menu.
- Select the required driver and click the Download button next to it.
- Wait until the file is downloaded. You can access the downloaded driver package from the Downloads section of your browser.
Epson Wf-3820 Driver Installation For Windows
- Before starting, ensure that you have removed the previously installed Epson printer driver from your Windows computer.
- Next, run the downloaded driver file.
- Click the Yes button if the User Account Control dialog box appears.
- Accept the license agreements and install the required software by selecting them in the setup wizard.
- Choose your connection type and click Next.
- Carry out the on-screen prompts and establish the connection between your printer and computer.
- To verify the installation, print a test page from the setup wizard.
Epson Wf-3820 Driver Mac
This section explains how to download the Epson WF-3820 driver from the official Epson site on your Mac.
- To begin with, open the default browser on your Mac.
- Visit the official Epson site and click the Support tab.
- Input your printer model in the search field and click Search.
- Pick your printer model from the search results.
- On the next page, expand the Downloads tab and select your macOS version from the drop-down menu.
- Select the required driver and click the Download button.
- The installer file will get downloaded and saved to your Mac.
Epson Wf-3820 Driver Installation For Mac
- Start by opening the downloaded driver file and create a disk image of it on the desktop.
- Double-click the disk image and click the installer file to begin the driver installation.
- If prompted, enter your Mac administrator password in the required field and click Continue.
- Accept the license agreements and click Continue.
- Install the software you want from the setup wizard.
- Select your connection method and click Continue. The setup wizard will give you instructions to establish the connection between your printer and Mac.
- Finally, add and register your printer.
You have now completed the Epson WF-3820 printer setup on your Mac.
Epson Event Manager Software Wf 3820
The Epson Event Manager software allows you to activate the Epson Scan Utility from the control panel of your printer. You can get the Epson Event Manager software from the official Epson site as same as downloading the driver file. Follow these steps to get the Epson Event Manager utility.
- On the official Epson site, type Epson WF-3820 in the search field.
- Hit the Enter key and select your printer model from the search results.
- Expand the Downloads tab and select your OS version from the drop-down menu.
- Pick the Epson Event Manager utility from the available list and click the Download button.
- This will allow you to download the utility on your computer.
- After a few minutes, open the utility and specify the required print and scan settings.
Epson Wf 3820 Mobile Apps
Being an All-in-One wireless printer, Epson WF-3820 supports mobile printing using different apps. Let’s see the supported apps and the procedure to install them on your mobile device.
Install The Epson Iprint App For Wf-3820
Using the Epson iPrint app, you can print, scan, and share files directly from your Android phone. This section explains installing the Epson iPrint app on your Android phone and connecting your printer to it.
- First, open the Google Play Store app.
- Search for Epson iPrint. Select the app from the search results.
- Next, tap Install below the app.
- Let the app get downloaded on your phone.
- Connect your phone and printer over a wireless network.
- Open the app by touching its icon on the applications screen.
- Wait for the app to detect your printer. If the printer is not detected, tap the Printer is not selected button.
- Next, carry out the on-screen instructions and add your printer to the app.
- Now, you can print remotely from your mobile phone to the printer using the Epson iPrint app.
Install The Epson Print And Scan App For Wf-3820
The Epson Print and Scan app is for the devices running the Windows Operating System. This app delivers an exceptional print and scan experience on your Windows computer. You can get this app from the Microsoft Store. Below are the instructions to download the app on your Windows 10 computer.
- To begin with, open the Start menu.
- Locate and click the Microsoft Store icon from the menu that appears.
- In the Microsoft Store window, click the search field and type Epson Print and Scan.
- Select the app that comes first in the search results.
- Click the Get button below the Epson Print and Scan app to start downloading it.
- Launch the app and accept the license agreements.
- If the User Account Control dialog box appears, click the Yes button.
- Carry out the instructions in the setup wizard and complete installing the app.
Epson Wf-3820 Wi-fi Setup
As a wireless printer, Epson WF-3820 allows you to print any documents from a wireless device. There are different wireless connection methods you can utilize for Epson printers. This page will be your ultimate guide for the Epson WF-3820 setup over Wi-Fi.
- First, connect your computer to your local wireless network.
- Next, ensure that your Epson printer is turned on and no USB cable is connected to it.
- Run the driver installation wizard using the downloaded driver package or the CD-ROM.
- Agree to the EULA and install the required software.
- Choose the Connect via wireless network (Wi-Fi) option as your connection method and click Next.
- Pick the Connect by entering a network name (SSID) and password manually option.
- Go to your printer’s control panel and touch the Home button.
- Select the Wi-Fi icon and choose Wi-Fi (Recommended).
- Tap the Start Setup button and select the Wi-Fi Setup Wizard option.
- Wait for your printer to search for the available wireless networks.
- Pick your router’s SSID and enter the network key to connect your printer to your wireless network.
- Return to the driver installation wizard on your computer and click Next.
- You have now completed the Epson WF-3820 Wi-Fi setup. To verify the connection, print a test page.
Solved: Epson Wf-3820 Troubleshooting
Troubleshooting made easy! When you are facing unexpected issues with your printer, the only option to resolve them is troubleshooting. If your Epson WF-3820 is not printing, scanning, or connecting to your devices, you can make use of the troubleshooting instructions we have provided on this page. To assist you further, we have a team of technical experts who can resolve your Epson Wf-3820 Printer Setup issues in a matter of minutes. We are just one call away.
Epson Wf-3820 Won’t Connect To Wi-fi
When the wireless signal strength is poor, your Epson WF-3820 won’t connect to your Wi-Fi. Sometimes, it happens due to incorrect wireless settings and Wi-Fi interference. To sort out the wireless connection issue, follow these steps.
- Ensure that your printer is placed closer to your wireless router.
- Try restarting all your devices.
- Remove any wireless device between your printer and router to reduce Wi-Fi interference.
- Go to the printer control panel, press the Home button, and select Settings.
- Tap the General Settings button and pick the Network Settings option.
- Tap Network Status –> Print Status Sheet –> Print.
- Your printer will now print the network status sheet. Verify if the wireless credentials are correct from the report.
- If necessary, reset your wireless settings and reconfigure your printer over Wi-Fi using the WPS Push Button method.
- Remember to connect your computer to the same wireless network as your printer to print your documents wirelessly.
- If the wireless connection fails again, connect with our printer experts to help you fix it.
Epson Wf 3820 Is Not Printing
Is your Epson WF-3820 printer not printing any documents? Probably, there might be issues with the connection or print settings. Let’s fix it with these troubleshooting steps.
- First, check if your printer is turned on.
- Next, verify if your printer is loaded with enough paper.
- If necessary, remove and refix the paper tray and reconfigure the paper settings.
- Now, check the connection between your printer and computer.
- If you have used a USB cable for the connection, check at both end ports. You should use a standard cable.
- For instance, if you have connected the devices over a wireless network, print a network status sheet and verify the wireless signal strength.
- On your computer, open the Print dialog box and check if your printer name is selected.
- Click on Preferences or Properties to check the print settings.
- Modify the necessary settings and save them.
- Retry to print a test page and check if the printing issue is resolved.
Epson Wf 3820 Copying Problem
Your copying issue ends here! If your Epson WF-3820 printer is not copying your original documents, try these steps.
- To begin with, check if the original document is placed correctly on the scanner glass.
- Clean the scanner glass with a lint-free cloth and retry copying your document.
- If the problem persists, check if you have enabled user restriction. If so, you may need to enter a user name and password for admin access.
- If the printer shows an error, check the copy settings and paper tray.
- This should resolve the copying issues.
Epson Wf 3820 Feeding Problem
The Paper Jam and Feeding Problems are common and can happen when things come out of the blue. Sometimes, the paper feed problem might happen due to a foreign substance or improper loading of the paper stack into the tray. Let’s put an end to paper feeding problems here.
- To begin with, open the paper tray and pull out the cassette.
- Take the paper stack out of the printer and fan the sheets. This will prevent you from paper jam and feed issues.
- Next, insert the paper stack back into the cassette and remember to adjust the paper guides gently.
- Refix the cassette into the paper tray and pull out the output tray.
- Check the paper settings and retry printing your document.
Epson Wf 3820 Printer Offline Issue
A printer goes offline when there is a communication breakdown with the computer. Here we have given the simple steps to troubleshoot the offline issue.
- Firstly, ensure that your printer is turned on.
- Check the connection between the devices.
- On your Windows computer, open Control Panel and click the Devices and Printers tab.
- Locate and select your Epson WF-3820 printer icon. Check if there is a green checkmark on it.
- If there is no green checkmark on your printer icon, right-click on it and select the Set as default printer option.
- Once again, right-click the printer icon and select the See what’s printing option.
- Cancel the pending print jobs, if any.
- Click the Printer tab to deselect the Use Printer Offline option from the drop-down list.
- This should change your printer status to online.
- If the problem remains unsolved, remove and reinstall the printer driver on your computer.
Hope this page has provided the most useful information for the Epson WF-3820 printer setup and troubleshooting. To get connected with our technical experts, click the call option on this page. We ensure a quick response.