GUIDELINES FOR EPSON WF 4720 SETUP
The simple, compact, affordable, and multifunctional printer “Epson WorkForce 4720” is suitable for small homes and offices. This printer uses inkjet technology to perform the print operation. It comes with some features like mobile printing, a 2.7 inch color touchscreen, scan to PC, scan to cloud, scan to email, etc. If you’re going to perform the Epson WF 4720 Setup for the first time, then carry out the step-by-step instructions given below.
Unpack The Printer
- Place the Epson WF 4720 printer package on a table.
- Remove all the packing materials surrounding the package.
- Take the box contents out.
- Now, unpack the printer completely.
Turn On The Printer
- Connect your Epson printer to an electrical outlet.
- Turn on the printer.
- Set the basic printer settings as required.
- Make sure to save the settings.
- In case the printer fails to turn on, check whether the power cord is connected securely. If required, remove and reconnect the power cord.
- Open your printer’s scanner unit.
- Take the ink cartridges, shake them, and then unpack the cartridges.
- Install the cartridges one-by-one into their slots.
- Close the scanner unit.
- Take the paper cassette out of your printer.
- Align the width guides based on the paper type you’re loading.
- Load the paper in the cassette.
- Adjust the width guides correctly.
- Place the cassette back into the printer.
Configure The Fax Settings
- Connect your Epson printer to a telephone wall jack using a phone cord.
- Make sure to connect the phone cord to the printer’s LAN port.
- Turn on the printer if it is turned off.
- Set the fax settings by following the on-screen instructions.
- If you don’t want to use the Epson wf 4720 setup for the fax operation, you can skip this step.
- Open your Epson WF 4720 printer driver on your computer.
- Disconnect your printer from the network.
- Choose the connection type of your desire when prompted during the driver installation.
- Connect the printer to your computer as displayed on the screen.
- Finally, print a test page.
Epson Wf 4720 Driver Download
- Locate the Driver Download button provided on this page and click on it.
- Now, the Epson WF 4720 printer driver for your current OS will start to download.
Epson Wf 4720 Manual Download
- Download a soft copy of your Epson WF 4720 printer’s user guide from this page by clicking on the Manual Download button.
- You can also download the user manual from the official support page of your printer.
Epson Wf 4720 Driver Mac
- Visit the Epson WF 4720 printer’s official support page.
- Click on the Downloads tab.
- From the drop-down menu, choose your OS type if necessary.
- Select the printer driver that you wish to install on your computer.
- Click on the Download button beside it.
Epson Wf 4720 Wireless Setup
- Turn on your Epson WF 4720 Setup, wireless router, and computer.
- Make sure that you have placed your printer and the computer within the range of the wireless router.
- Now, from your printer’s home screen, tap the Wi-Fi icon.
- Select Wi-Fi (Recommended) > Start Setup or Change Settings > Wi-Fi Setup Wizard.
- Now, type or select your wireless network’s SSID in the given field.
- Similarly, type your network’s password in the given field.
- Press the OK button followed by Start Setup.
- Once the Epson printer is connected to the wireless network, connect your computer to the same network and begin the printer driver installation on it.
- Make sure to select the Wi-Fi Network Connection option when prompted. Install your Epson printer driver by following the on-screen instructions.
- Finally, print a test page.
How To Scan On Epson Wf 4720
- Initially, make sure that your Epson WF 4720 printer driver is installed on the computer.
- On your printer’s scanner glass, load the original document that you want to scan.
- From the printer’s home screen, select the Scan option.
- In the Scan to window, select the desired location to save the copy of the scanned document.
- Press the OK button.
- Now, your printer will start to scan the placed document and its copy will be saved in the selected location.
Epson Wf 4720 Troubleshooting
Usually, an error message or code will be displayed on your Epson wf 4720 Setup screen when there is an issue. Initially, perform the basic solutions to resolve the issue. If the basic solutions don’t resolve the issue, perform the advanced methods to fix it.
Some Of The Basic Solutions Are Given Below
- Restart your Epson WF 4720 printer.
- Check whether the cables to the printer are connected securely. If not, connect them properly.
- Make sure that your mobile phone, computer, and printer are connected to the same wireless network.
- Check if the paper cassette and the ink cartridges are installed correctly.
- Reinstall the printer driver on your computer.
Similarly, based on the error you are facing, perform the necessary solutions. To get remote assistance in resolving the Epson WF 4720 printer issues, contact us.
Epson Wf 4720 Not Printing
- Initially, make sure that your Epson printer is turned on.
- Check if the printer and the computer are connected.
- Make sure that the paper cassette has enough paper to perform the print operation.
- Check whether the scanner unit of the printer is closed properly.
- If not, close it and perform the print operation.
- Make sure that you’re using the paper that is recommended by the printer manufacturer.
- If there are any print jobs are queued, then cancel them and perform the current print operation.
- Restart the printer.
- Make sure that the printer is selected while performing the print operation.
- Reinstall the printer driver and see if the printing issue has been fixed.
Epson Wf 4720 Printer Error
- If the printer error message is displayed on your printer’s screen, then perform the following instructions to fix it.
- Restart your Epson printer.
- If the error persists, check whether any paper is jammed inside the printer and remove it.
- After removing the paper, check if the printer error is displayed on the screen.
- If still the error message dislayed on Epson wf 4720 setup, contact our technical experts to get remote assistance in resolving it.