- Home »
- Epson WF 4730
Epson WF 4730 Setup
Epson WF 4730 is an All-In-One wireless printer that can print, copy, scan, and fax. It comes with a touchscreen control panel, 550-sheet paper input tray, Auto Document Feeder (ADF), and Auto-duplex printing. Carry out these below-mentioned steps Epson WF 4730 Setup.
- Unpack the printer and take out the printer supplies.
- Remove the protective tapes from the printer.
- Connect the Epson printer to the electrical supply using the supplies power cord.
- Raise the touchscreen control panel and press the Power button to power up the printer.
- Configure the basic printer settings such as language, region, time, and date.
- Open the printer’s top cover and unpack the ink cartridges.
- Before unpacking the cartridges, shake them gently to distribute the ink evenly.
- Remove the yellow protective tapes and install them one by one into the right slots.
- After completing the ink charging, pull out the paper cassette and load the plain paper into the tray.
- Use the following steps to configure the Epson WF 4730 setup.
- Adjust the paper loaded into the paper tray with the help of the edge guides.
- Push the paper cassette back into the paper and take out the paper extension.
- Configure the paper settings on the touchscreen control panel and install the printer software on your PC with the help of setup CD.
- When installing the printer software, choose your desired connection method among wired, wireless, and local USB connections.
- For mobile printing, download and install the Epson Print Enabler app from the Google Play Store app.
- For iOS devices, print remotely with the help of the AirPrint feature.
Epson WF 4730 Driver Download
A printer driver is a software responsible for transmitting the printer commands remotely from the computer to the printer. You can download the Epson WF 4730 printer driver by just clicking the Driver Download button available on this screen. Alternatively, it can be downloaded from the official Epson site.
Epson Wf 4730 Driver Windows
Carry out these steps to download and install the Epson printer driver on your Windows computer:
- Before downloading the printer driver, remove the previously installed Epson driver on your Windows computer.
- Do not connect the printer to the computer unless prompted during the driver installation process.
- Open the default browser and go to the official Epson site.
- Enter your Epson printer’s model number in the search panel and hit the Enter key.
- On the next page, click the Downloads tab and select Windows from the Operating System drop-down menu.
- Click the Download button near Drivers and Utilities Combo Package Installer to start downloading the printer driver.
- After downloading the installer file, go to the Downloads folder.
- Give a double-click on the installer file to start the driver installation process.
- In the driver setup window, agree to the EULA and click the Next button.
- Select either the wired connection, wireless connection, or USB connection option as your connection type.
- Complete the driver installation with the help of on-screen prompts and verify the printer function.
- Follow these steps to configure the Epson WF 4730 setup.
Epson Wf 4730 Driver Mac
Carry out these steps to download and install the Epson printer driver on your Mac:
- First, close all the running programs and open the default browser.
- Go to the official Epson site and download the Epson printer driver that suits your macOS.
- Next, start installing the printer driver with the help of the downloaded installer file.
- Go through the Software’s End User License Agreement and choose your desired connection type.
- Finish the driver setup with the help of on-screen instructions and verify the printer function by remotely printing a test page from the Mac computer to the Epson printer.
Epson WF 4730 Manual
- A printer manual is an essential material that contains the printer function, specification, setup, and troubleshooting details.
- You can download the printer’s manual by simply clicking the Manual Download button available on this screen.
- Otherwise, you can download it from the official Epson site.
- On the official Epson site, enter your printer model number in the search panel first.
- Next, hit the Enter key and click the Manuals and Warranty tab.
- Now, select a manual from the displayed list.
- Make sure that you have installed the PDF reader on your computer.
- The printer manuals are available for download as the PDF files.
- Once you have opened the printer manual in the PDF reader, download the manual by clicking the Download icon at the top of the window.
- Using these steps to configure the Epson WF 4730 setup.
Epson Wf 4730 Wireless Setup
- Before setting up the Epson WF 4730 printer for a wireless network connection, turn on the Epson printer and verify whether you have completed the basic printer settings.
- Turn on the Wi-Fi router and the computer.
- Connect the computer to the wireless network.
- Now, start installing the printer driver using the setup CD.
- If your computer does not support the setup CD, download and run the printer driver from the official Epson site.
- Agree to the EULA and click the Next button on the driver setup screen.
- On the Software Selection screen, select your desired printer software and click the Install button.
- On the “Select Your Connection” screen, click the Wireless connection radio button.
- On the Select Setup Option screen, click the “Set up printer for the first time” radio button.
- If the driver setup wizard detects the Epson printer automatically, you will see the Wi-Fi Auto Connect screen.
- By following these steps to configure the Epson WF 4730 setup.
- Click the Yes radio button on the displayed screen to connect your printer with the help of the Wi-Fi Auto Connect feature.
- Otherwise, click the Using control panel radio button on the Select a Wireless Network Setup Method screen.
- Note down the wireless network credentials displayed on the driver setup screen and navigate to the Epson WF 4730 printer.
- Press the Home button and tap the Wi-Fi (Recommended) option.
- Tap Start Setup and select the Wi-Fi Setup Wizard option.
- Select your wireless SSID and enter the Network Key to connect with the wireless network.
- Once you have successfully connected the printer to the wireless network, print a network configuration sheet.
- On your computer, click the Print Test Page button to verify the connection between the printer and your computer.
Epson Wf 4730 Scan To Computer
Using the Epson printer’s control panel:
- Turn on the Epson WF 4730 printer and place the original on the scanner glass.
- Connect the Epson printer and the computer using a standard USB cable.
- Press the Home button and tap the Scan icon.
- Next, select the Computer option and tap OK.
- Click the Select a computer option and choose USB connection.
- Tap on Save as PDF and choose a file format.
- After selecting the scan settings, tap the Save button to scan the original and send a scanned copy to the connected computer.
- By using these steps to configure the Epson WF 4730 setup.
Epson Wf 4730 Double Sided Scanning
Carry out these steps to execute the double-sided scanning process using the Epson Scan 2 software:
- Power up your Epson WF 4730 printer and place the original document on the scanner glass.
- Make sure that you have installed the printer software on your computer.
- Connect the computer to the Epson printer using a standard USB cable.
- Otherwise, connect them over the wireless network.
- On your Windows computer, click the Windows icon at the bottom-left corner of the screen.
- Click the Epson tab from the pop-up menu and give a double-click on the Epson Scan 2 software.
- In the Epson Scan 2 window, select the Epson printer from the Scanner drop-down menu.
- Choose your desired scan setting from the Scan Settings pull-down menu.
- Click the Main Settings tab and select the document source, document size, image type, and resolution.
- Check the “Add or edit pages after scanning” checkbox.
- Verify the selected options in the Image Format, File Name, and Folder fields.
- Click the Preview button to check the scan preview.
- To start scanning the first side of the original, click the Scan button.
- When prompted to add the next page after executing the first scan, flip the original document on the scanner glass such that the next page’s printed side is face down on the glass.
- Click the Scan button again in the Epson Scan 2 window.
- Now, the double-sided document is scanned and saved to the connected computer.
- Perform these steps to configure the Epson WF 4730 setup.
Epson Wf 4730 Fax Setup
- First, connect the telephone line cord to the Epson printer and press the Power button.
- Navigate to the touchscreen control panel and press the Home button.
- Select Settings followed by General Settings.
- From the General Settings menu, select the Fax Settings sub-menu.
- Select the Fax Setting Wizard option and tap the Proceed button.
- Use the touchscreen pad to enter the sender’s name and fax source on the Fax Header screen.
- On the “Your Phone Number” screen, enter the fax number.
- Configure the Distinctive Ring and Receive Mode settings.
- On the Proceed screen, tap the Proceed button.
- Select Start Checking and proceed with the on-screen instructions to run and check the fax connection.
- Proceed these steps to configure the Epson WF 4730 setup.
Epson Wf 4730 Print Black Only
When your color ink cartridge is expended, you can print using the black ink installed on your Epson WF 4730 printer.
Carry out these steps to change the print settings to print only in black:
- On your Windows computer, you have to install the full feature printer driver to access the Epson Status Monitor.
- Ensure that the Epson printer is turned on and enough plain paper are loaded into the paper tray.
- Open the print application and click the Main tab.
- Select the plain paper or white paper option as your paper type settings.
- Enable the Black/Grayscale checkbox.
- Click the OK button to print your document.
- When the Epson Status Monitor displays a print message, click the Print in Black button.
- Now, your Epson printer will print only in black.
Epson Wf 4730 Error 031008
Is your Epson printer showing the error code 031008? There might probably be a printhead installation error or ink error. To fix the error code 031008 on your Epson WF 4730 printer, follow these steps.
- The first and foremost step is to reboot your printer.
- Unplug the printer’s power cord from the wall outlet and press the Power button on the printer.
- Hold it for a minute and then reconnect the printer to the wall outlet using a power cord.
- When the printer is powered on, release the Power button and check if the error code 031008 has been resolved.
- If the problem persists, turn off the printer and open the ink access door.
- Remove the printhead and clean the ink area with the help of a lint-free cloth.
- Use this procedure to configure the Epson WF 4730 setup.
- Check whether you have installed the ink cartridges appropriately into the Epson printer.
- Refix the printhead and restart the Epson printer to resolve the error code 031008.
- You can also clean the printhead remotely from the computer using the printer utility.
- On your Windows computer, navigate to the system tray and give a right-click on the Epson printer icon.
- From the pop-up menu, select Head Cleaning.
- In the Head Cleaning window, click the Start button to execute the cleaning cycle.
Epson Wf 4730 Scanner Error
The Epson WF 4730 printer will display an error on the touchscreen panel when it fails to perform an operation. The Epson printer’s scanner error is a common problem that can be fixed easily with the right troubleshooting steps. Let’s see how to fix the Scanner error 000044 on Epson WF 4730.
Epson Wf 4730 Scanner Error 000044
The scanner error 000044 on your Epson WF 4730 printer is a common error that can be fixed using the troubleshooting steps mentioned below.
- First, unplug the printer’s power cord from the electrical outlet and wait until the printer is cooled down.
- Next, open the scanner lid and check whether you have appropriately placed the original.
- Re-plug the printer’s power cord to the wall outlet and power up the printer.
- Check if the error 000044 has been resolved.
- Make sure that you have installed a compatible scan software on your computer.
- If the error message still displayed on the touchscreen panel, restore the printer settings to factory defaults.
- Now, the error code will be fixed.
- You need to reconfigure the printer settings to start scanning further.
- By utilizing the above steps to configure the Epson WF 4730 setup.