- Home »
- Epson WF 4734
Epson WF 4734 Setup
The Epson WF 4734 printer uses the Inkjet technology to perform the printer-related operations. This printer is compatible with almost all the Windows and Mac OS versions. Scan to computer, scan to email, automatic 1-sided to 2-sided copying, 2.7 touchscreen LCD display are some of the features of this printer. Carry out the below-mentioned steps to configure the Epson WF 4734 Setup.
Inside this printer box, you will have the following components:
- Epson WF 4734 printer
- Four genuine ink cartridges (cyan, black, yellow, and magenta)
- Setup CD
- Power cord
- User guide
- If you are setting up your Epson printer for the first time, then carry out the instructions given below.
- Take out the Epson printer and its components from the product box.
- Remove all the packing tapes from the printer.
- Connect the printer to an electrical outlet using the supplied power cord.
- Raise the control panel of the printer.
- Turn your printer ON by pressing the Power button on the control panel.
- Select the language and other preferences as per your desire.
- Open the scanner unit and proceed to install the ink cartridges.
- Shake the cartridges and unpack them.
- Remove the yellow tape from the ink cartridges and insert them one-by-one into their slots.
- Make sure to close the scanner unit after installing the ink cartridges.
- Take the paper tray completely out of the printer.
- Align a stack of plain paper and place it in the tray.
- Pull the paper output tray extension out of your printer.
- If you wish to use your printer for the Fax operation, then connect the telephone line cord to the printer. Refer to the printer’s user guide to know more about the Fax setup.
- The printer’s hardware setup has been completed.
- Now, install the printer driver software on your computer to complete the entire setup process.
- If you wish to access the printer from your mobile device, then you can use either the AirPrint, Epson Print Enable, or Epson Connect and Google Cloud Print option.
- Follow these steps to configure the Epson WF 4734 Setup.
Epson WF 4734 Driver Download
- Click the Driver Download button provided on this page.
- As soon as you click it, based on your current OS type, the available printer driver file will be downloaded to your computer.
- You can also download the printer driver from the official Epson site.
Epson WF 4734 Driver Mac
Drivers and Utilities Combo Package Installer is the recommended Epson WF 4734 printer driver for Mac.
- To download the driver, go to the printer’s support page.
- Click the Downloads tab.
- Select your macOS version from the Operating System drop-down menu.
- As soon as you select it, the driver file(s) available for the selected macOS will be displayed on the screen.
- Click the Download button beside the driver package.
Epson Wf 4734 Manual Download
- Click the Manual Download button provided on this page.
- Now, a soft copy of the Epson WF 4734 printer’s user guide will be downloaded on your computer.
- You can also download the manuals from the official support site of the printer, under the Manuals and Warranty tab.
Epson Wf 4734 Wireless Setup
- Turn on your printer and the access point or wireless router.
- Press Home > Wi-Fi on the printer’s control panel.
- Select Wi-Fi (Recommended) > Start Setup or Change Settings > Wi-Fi Setup Wizard.
- Now, the SSID of the wireless networks available within your printer’s range will be displayed on the screen.
- If your wireless network’s SSID is not displayed, then enter it manually in the given field.
- Enter your wireless network password when prompted.
- Press the OK button.
- Now, your Epson printer will be connected to the wireless network successfully.
- Proceed to install the printer software on your computer and select wireless as the connection method to add the printer to the computer.
- Perform these steps to configure the Epson WF 4734 setup.
Epson Wf 4734 Scan to Email
Before you perform the scan to email operation, check if the Email Server settings are configured on your printer. If not, follow the instructions to configure them.
- Press the Home button on your Epson WF 4734 printer’s control panel.
- Select Settings > General Settings > Network Settings > Advanced > Email Server > Server Settings.
- Choose the Email Server Authentication Method from the displayed screen.
- Select Proceed > Close > Connection Check.
- Follow the instructions to finish the process.
- Once the Email Server Settings has been configured successfully, you can perform the Scan to Email operation.
Scanning to Email
- On the printer’s scanner glass, place the original document you want to scan.
- Press the Home button if required.
- Select the Scan option followed by Email.
- Choose Contacts and select an email address from the Contacts list. Or else, you can choose Keyboard and enter the email address.
- Set the scan preferences as per your desire and press the Send button.
Epson Wf 4734 Scan To Computer
- Make sure that you have installed the printer driver on your computer.
- Connect your printer and the computer to the same wireless network if not connected.
- Now, place the original document you want to scan on the printer’s scanner glass.
- Press Home.
- Select Scan > Computer.
- When prompted, choose your computer.
- Set the scan preferences of your desire.
- Finally, press Start.
- Now, the printer will start scanning the document, and a copy of it will be saved on your computer.
- Proceed these steps to configure the Epson WF 4734 setup.
Epson WF 4734 Troubleshooting
Whenever something goes wrong with the printer or printer settings, an error message will be displayed on the printer’s screen. Most of the error messages can be detected easily. The troubleshooting instructions for the printer issues like ‘printer not printing’ and ‘paper jam’ are given below. To get remote assistance on the same or other printer issues, contact us.
Printer Not Printing
- Initially, make sure that the printer is turned ON.
- If not, turn it ON.
- Check if your mobile or computer and the printer are connected to the same network.
- If not, connect them and then try to perform the print operation.
- Make sure that the paper tray contains enough paper to print.
- If not, fill the tray and then try to print.
- Check if you have set the print settings correctly.
- If not, re-configure it, and then try to print.
If you haven’t loaded the paper correctly in the tray, then there is a possibility for the paper to be jammed.
- As soon as you receive the error paper jam, try to identify the location where the paper has jammed.
- Once you identify the location, remove the jammed paper.
- For example, if the paper jam has occurred in the paper tray, then take the tray completely out of the printer.
- Look for the jammed paper and remove it.
- Now, install the paper properly in the tray and insert the tray into the printer.
- By using these steps to configure the Epson WF 4734 setup.
Epson Wf 4734 Scanner Error
The scanner error can be avoided and resolved easily by performing simple steps given below.
- First, make sure that you have installed the printer driver on your computer.
- If not, there is a chance for the scanner error to occur.
- Make sure that you have loaded the document correctly on the scanner glass.
- If you are performing the scan to computer operation, then make sure that both the devices are connected properly.
- Similarly, if you’re performing the scan to email operation, make sure that you have configured the Email Server Settings correctly.
- To get remote assistance on the same, contact us.