- EPSON ECOTANK M1100 SETUP
INSTRUCTIONS FOR EPSON ECOTANK M1100 SETUP
Epson EcoTank ET-M1100 is a printer that is designed to provide an ultra-high page yield. It comes with a space-saving design and spill-free refilling. Some great features offered by this printer are laser-quality printout & speed, high yield printouts, a maximum print resolution of up to 1440 * 720 dpi, and more. However, it is a single-functional printer that comes with only the print function.
UNBOXING AND BASIC SETUP
Simple and quick steps to unbox and set up the Epson EcoTank ET-M1100 printer for the first time
- Initially, unbox your printer box and make sure that the following components, such as a black ink bottle, power cord, setup CD-ROM (Windows only), and a user guide, are provided along with the printer.
- Next, connect your printer to a power outlet and turn it on by pressing the Power button on its control panel.
- Once the Power light becomes stable, raise your printer’s top cover.
- Now, initiate the ink filling process. To do so, press and hold the button beside the Stop button for few seconds.
- Once the ink tank moves to the filling portion, unbox the ink bottle and start filling the tank.
- Make sure that the ink tank is not overfilled.
- After filling the ink tank, close the tank cover followed by the printer’s top cover.
- Hold down the Ink button for five seconds and release it.
- Wait for the Power light to become stable and then load paper into the input tray.
- Make sure that the paper in the printer’s tray is loaded properly.
- Now, hold down the Power and Cancel buttons for 5 seconds to initiate the print head cleaning process.
- Once it is done, connect your printer to the computer or smartphone through a USB or wireless connection.
- Install the Epson printer driver or the Epson iPrint app on your computer or the smartphone to complete the printer setup.
EPSON ECOTANK M1100 DRIVER
You can download the Epson ET-M1100 printer driver easily from this page by clicking the Driver Download button provided. To get the printer driver available for Mac or Windows, scroll down this page.
EPSON ECOTANK M1100 DRIVER FOR WINDOWS
Epson Universal Print Driver is the recommended Epson ET-M1100 printer driver for Windows. To download the printer driver for your computer from this page, click on the Driver Download or Driver Download for Windows button.
EPSON ECOTANK M1100 DRIVER FOR MAC
To download the Epson printer driver for your Mac computer, follow these instructions.
- Go to the Epson printer’s official support page.
- Choose your macOS type correctly.
- From the list of printer drivers, select the one that you need and download it.
- Once the selected printer driver is downloaded, install it on your Mac computer.
EPSON ECOTANK M1100 MANUAL DOWNLOAD
Download the soft copy of your printer’s user guide from this page by clicking the Manual Download button provided on this page.
EPSON ECOTANK M1100 SCAN SETUP
Epson ET-M1100 is a single-functional printer. It only supports the print function.
EPSON ECOTANK M1100 SCAN TO COMPUTER
This printer doesn’t support the scan operation.
EPSON ECOTANK M1100 MOBILE PRINTING SETUP
To perform the mobile printing on your Epson EcoTank M1100 printer, first, you need to prepare your smartphone and the printer for it.
- Initially, connect your Epson printer and the smartphone to the same wireless network.
- To do so, follow the below instructions.
- You can use the Push or PIN method WPS to connect your printer to the Wi-Fi network. The following instructions explain the wireless setup via PUSH.
- Get the wireless router that has a WPS button.
- Now, turn on the router and the printer.
- Make sure that your printer is placed closer to the wireless router.
- Now, initiate the wireless setup by pressing and holding the WPS button on your wireless router.
- Once the security light on your wireless router starts to flash, release the WPS button.
- On your printer, hold down the Wi-Fi button for five seconds.
- Once the connection is established, the Wi-Fi light will stop flashing.
- Now, connect your smartphone to the same wireless network and install the Epson iPrint app on it.
- After installing the app, launch it and add the printer by following the on-screen instructions.
Printing a document or photo
- On the main screen of the Epson iPrint application, tap on the Document or Photo option.
- Choose the document or photo that you want to print.
- Configure the print settings as per your needs and tap Print.
- Now, your printer will start to print the selected document
EPSON ECOTANK M1100 WIRELESS SETUP
Wi-Fi setup using the printer’s installer file
- Initially, make sure that you have the Epson ET-M1100 printer’s installer file.
- Next, turn on your printer, computer, and wireless router.
- Gather your Wi-Fi network’s credentials.
- Connect your computer to the wireless network that you’re using for the Wi-Fi setup.
- Now, run the Epson printer installer file on your computer.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to reach the Select your connection method screen.
- Click on the radio button beside the Connect via wireless network (Wi-Fi) option and perform the on-screen prompts.
- Once the printer is connected to the wireless network, print a test page to check whether the Wi-Fi setup is done correctly.
EPSON ECOTANK M1100 AIRPRINT SETUP
The Epson ET-M1100 printer doesn’t support AirPrint.
EPSON ECOTANK M1100 TROUBLESHOOT
Scroll down this page to know how to fix the Epson ET-M1100 printer issues, such as printer not printing, the printer won’t connect to Wi-Fi, and paper jamming. To know how to fix other issues of your printer, contact us by clicking the Call button provided on this page.
EPSON ECOTANK M1100 NOT PRINTING
- As the first step of troubleshooting, check to make sure that your Epson printer is turned on.
- Next, make sure that your printer and the computer or smartphone are connected together.
- Check if your printer’s input tray has enough paper to perform the print operation. If not, load paper into the tray and then perform the print operation.
- Make sure that the top cover of the printer is closed.
- Check if any paper or object is stuck inside the printer. If yes, remove it and then perform the print operation.
- Make sure that you have installed the Epson printer driver file correctly on your computer.
- Temporarily disable the antivirus or security software installed on your computer.
- Restart the printer and the computer.
EPSON ECOTANK M1100 WON’T CONNECT TO WIFI
- Initially, make sure that the wireless router that you’re using for the Wi-Fi setup is turned on and placed closer to the printer.
- Next, check if your router is connected to a stable internet connection. If not, connect it and then perform the wireless setup.
- Temporarily disable the firewall features of your wireless router.
- Enter the Wi-Fi credentials correctly in the given fields, if they are entered wrongly.
- Restart the wireless router and the printer.
EPSON ECOTANK M1100 PAPER JAM
- Initially, restart your Epson printer.
- Next, look for the jammed paper in all the possible parts of the printer.
- Once you find the paper that is jammed inside the printer, remove it carefully.
- Make sure that the jammed paper is removed without damaging it further.
- After clearing the paper jam issue, reload the paper tray and print a test page to check whether the paper jam is cleared completely.